I double majored in math and physics

I double majored in math and physics

I consider that I know everything I could know without a ridiculous amount of effort, so now I am going to travel to Indonesia and live off in the mountains as a hermit the rest of my life

Rate my plan

pretty much same, I'm majoring in Nuc Engineering and Math , please fucking kill me

same problem

reading history and philosophy helped calm my mind, it's amazing how faster you can consume these books than say a math book

i am working in a project, a world map of every single year in history

ITT: STEM fags realising the superiority of the Liberal Arts.

Welcome home faggots, welcome home.

Dude I know right, that was the only way i could cope with last semester. I would entertain my mind with reading books by philosophers like Nietzsche and others. Oh, and also played a lot of chess. And yeah there is an excruciatingly obvious intensity in those tangents, such a lesser intensity that its soothing:)

I'm only one year away tho, so it's safe to say i surpassed the monotonous hump and am currently headed fro home base.

lesser *

You went to college for Math and Phsyics

I sneaked in on Business Management

You spent your grant money on textbooks

I spent it on bottles and bitches

You slaved away every night learning the 'secrets' of the universe

I fucked a girl called Venus one time

You made huge sacrifices just to graduate

I dropped out a few years in to become an entrepreneur
You work for me now

I own you

Damn you fuckers love to drown in self pity and complain, how about man the fuck up, and use that amazing brain of yours to figure out how to make yourself happy.

Living as a hermit is rotten idea, no dentists around e.g.

Thanks for the slap back to reality user, i will make you proud

You're in the top percentile of achievers/high iq people in the world.

Nobody said it would be easy, be a bit more proud in your accomplishments. The world is your oyster and it needs your talents put to better use than masturbating on a snowy mountain somewhere.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the confidence boost with those kind words,man:) I'll try my hardest not to be disillusioned by the possibilities of isolated masterbation :^)

And you too man, i wish the best for you in your endeavors

Holy shit that was my plan. That bad user? Should I really reconsider?

Not Op but thanks. I've been working in a research group and it's been going awful. I've left the place nearly having breakdowns. I'll try harder.

Move to here and tutor me.

If you Sci Math Eng people can't find jobs after college don't you realise that if you just tutor 4 people a day for $20/hour you can live quite comfortably in some middle America college towns until other opportunities turn up?

Of course you'll have to have a likable personality (rare for Veeky Forums), you can't be an ass either.

Just stick some paper up in the library sheesh

Seems like a good plan, but I dunno if I'd want to live in Indonesia. I'd rather live as a hermit somewhere comfy that I could still work in solitude and just become a warlock like Grothendieck did.

Maybe Veeky Forums should start a secluded school for wizards where we just do math and physics all day comfy in robes and away from modern society.

You are my natural selection hero, OP.
Never give up and die somewhere far away.
Thanks

Let's found a clan where we do sciences in robes, are you in?

Not a joke btw, but that idea won't come true over night, maybe during next month.

This is a problem for most of the degree holders in the us.

It's partly due to the shitty economy and partly due to college education becoming more or less mandatory to be considered for more than a job at mcdonalds

No you don't.

I got hired by 2 sigma investments, you're broke.

I want to double major in either math and physics or math and engineering. I don't start college for another year. Anyone have any tips on how not to fuck up like op?

Figure out what you want from life first. So you don't end stuck with things you dislike.

Is a physics major really that damn hard?

I'm considering it, but really would like a nice GPA.

It is hard if you are stupid, it is only a matter of time really, you could do it, easily. Compared to becoming a football star.

That's not true, you need talent to get good grades at Physics.

>undergrad in math
>knows everything
you just graduated kindergarden and want to call it a day? you suck

This. Get a Masters in one of them, at least. If possible, go for a PhD. Trust me when I say that math isn't what you think it is.

You are right, you need talent, and every normal healthy human has enogh talent to major in whatever, just a matter of right actions, time.

I guarantee you, that attitude doesn't help you majoring in anything, you can do it.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

nice copypasta without the pic i hope u fall down an elavator shaft then get assraped by a gorilla till ur butt explodes gay ass bitch. seriously that lame effort goes to show why your mom truly doesn't love you. why ur 'friends' flake on u. please try not to infect anyone else with ur scum ass self. you are lice

That weezing not koffing you ignorant bellend