"user, our Shakespeare Midterm is due in 3 hours and I haven't started it yet! It wasn't my fault though...

>"user, our Shakespeare Midterm is due in 3 hours and I haven't started it yet! It wasn't my fault though, I spent the last four days at Chad's chateau! Can I copy your essay? I promise I'll change it enough to avoid us getting caught!"

>Sure, sure here you go

Then give them an essay on Milton instead of Shakespeare, what will she know? Probably won't even look at it and she'd be made a fool of.

And then the prof. doesn't look at the content and she gets an A anyway. Happens more often than we'd like to think.

"I'm sorry but no. I will not sacrifice my academic integrity because you chose to be irresponsible. However if you would like some of my notes or need any assistance I would be happy to help."

There you go.

no

give me 300 euro and i'll write you a B essay

>However if you would like some of my notes or need any assistance I would be happy to help
You were going strong until that sentence.

Wouldn't you be able to seriously get a professor in trouble for incompetency if you did a stunt like that?

He still has to deal with this hoe, and offering help is a good way to not have any social ramifications. This way there is no possible way he can be painted as "the bad guy".

I haven't started it yet desu and you know I'll only get away with it because I already have patrician enough taste to be able to just wing it

>not wanting to be the villain

fuck off you whiny cunt

>>Thinking there aren't benefits to being perceived as a good guy

Who gives the fuck about heroes or villains? This is about having an easier time going forward, in exchange for some notes and advice.

>being a Machiavellian sociopathic Prince Hal instead of an honest and forthright villain
'sblood, you scoundrel!

This reminds me of how I sometimes bombed tests on purpose because I knew some 'scholar-athletes' were copying my answers

Send me Chad's nudes.

Literature =/= reality

analogy =/= literal equation

How wise.

>Oh ya you'll love these, I got some good shots from my pov!

what did he mean by this?

>Not dropping everything to help a casual acquintance makes you bad

I'd argue it's way worse to help someone like in the OP, since it really just feeds their entitlement and shitty work ethic, which actively makes them worse people.

There are no such things as heroes and villains, just shades of grey you have to continue to live in, where a book would have ended.

I'm not saying it makes him bad, I'm saying a girl like this seems like someone who will skew the situation to make it look like he is, and this guy probably has to exist within this English dept/social circle for a few more years. Sure she is a bitch and doesn't deserve OPs time, but it's easier to just help her than deal with the potential fallout. What's the saying? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? It doesn't matter to her if she is justified or not, she has the potential to burn anybody who crosses her.

There is truly nothing more destructive to a mans reputation than a pissed off woman.

>Shakespearean character
>sociopathic

I don't knew when this 'meme' started, but it needs to stop.

You'd sound like an obnoxious, stuffy wierdo. No one talks like that.
t. A college student who writes Shakespeare papers

If there's only 3h left I would ignore her and then respond the next day with "oh sry, didn't notice" or something. I mean, in these types of situations the other side should contact you at least a day before, just 3h before deadline is pure stupidity (or a random case of ignorance, which happens to the best of us at times). If you comply within that time frame it only cements your apparently obvious image as the class nerd and will probably even fail both of you, since the girl in question most likely cannot do sufficient editing to hide the CP.

I'm not going to encourage you to continue making bad decisions. Eventually you are going to have to take responsibility.

>There is truly nothing more destructive to a mans reputation than a pissed off woman.

You can make up for it by complimenting her appearance. She'll forget that you didn't help her as soon as you say she's pretty.

How many shades are there?

This also works on men. Especially if you ask them for lifting advice.

And report that you know someone else has a bad paper submitted and passed?
Maybe if the dean already hates the Prof, otherwise no.

You must attend some bullshit, bumpkin community college, then.