>nobody got above 70%
>professor doesn't curve
How is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1453394
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQSN7X0ro203puVhQsmCj9qhlFQ-As8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poopy butts how sad 4 u

Some profs want you to sweat so they say nothing of a curve until the last few class meetings before the final. Weeds out the quitters.

brainlet

Get as many classmates as you can and go to the dean, some students did that at my cc and now he has a curve.

>inb4 anons claiming to be geniuses say we're dumb

>Legal?
What would make it illegal?

Just the fact that 75% of the class is now in jeopardy of failing.

There's a few Stanford students in my class and the one who sits next to me got 54%.

you guys are dumb but unfortunately that strategy will probably work because of administrative bs.

there's nothing that you can say that will convince us you're not just an idiot who can't learn physics. shits intuitive as fuck

>curve
plebeians

I don't want to make any assumptions, so

>What was on the midterm?
>Did you study every day or did you try to cram the night before?
>Do you think you could do better if you had the opportunity to retake it?
>What is your professor like?
>Do you like them and their teaching style?
>Do they care about their job or do they give your class the old "I'm adjunct and I have a second job so y'all just teach yourselves and let me collect my easy paycheck" treatment?
>How motivated are you to study and work harder than what you are doing now?

One of the profs at my uni literally failed an entire class of grad students taking some topology class.

>curve

Curves should be illegal.

Then I guess one could say your Topology professor wasn't very flexible with your grades.

>what was on the midterm
Kinematics, Newton's laws, fermi question, and dimensional analysis
>did you study every day or did you try to cram the night before
I don't have time to study, I have 7 hours of class a day and 7 hours of homework. I scored slightly above the mean. I got 2 hours of studying in the night before.
>Do you think you could do better if you had the opportunity to retake it
Yes, if there was more time allowed. Not a single student finish more than 7/11 questions
>what is your professor like
Read for yourself: ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1453394
>Do you like them and their teaching style?
Yes he knows physics like the back of his hand and is good at explaining things but goes extremely fast.
>Do they care about their job or do they give your class the old "I'm adjunct and I have a second job so y'all just teach yourselves and let me collect my easy paycheck" treatment?
Yes it seems as if he cares about his job
>How motivated are you to study and work harder than what you are doing now?
Idk

What physics class is this?

>7 hours of class a day
Do all your classes have labs or something seriously what the fuck?

That rate my professor isnt that bad. At least he speaks English.

underrated post

basically this one youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQSN7X0ro203puVhQsmCj9qhlFQ-As8e

>basic uni physics I
how the fuck do you fail this class? You literally have to memorize some equations and that's it. If you knew your algebra and basic trig, this class is an easy A. If your professor doesn't record his classes, the fucking youtube you just showed me has everything you need to learn the materials. You can learn a chapter in a day spending an hour or two doing problems from your homework. Uni physics I does not need a curve, ever.

Are you implying they are smart just because they go to Stanford?

I promise you there are plenty of people at Harvard and MIT alike who are average at best.

>TA Uni Physics I at a public university
>Exams are multiple choice, generally only one answer has correct units
>Averages are marginally better than if the class just guessed for every answer

>At least he speaks English.
Oh god, I don't know anything more discomforting in this world than having a chem lab instructor who can't actually speak clear English.

The fucking miscommunications are irritating at best and nightmarish at worst, the only lab course I ever had where there was an actual lab fire.

kek'd

>we're retarded and almost fail a babby exam
>prof won't give us free points
how are you still alive?

Physics finalterm. No midterms.

95% of the class fails the examination.

ONE person gets 70%

The rest get between 50%-60%

This isn't highschool anymore, life is hard and you need to probe yourself.

In the end, if that professor goes around giving A's and B's to everybody you won't have an education, just an overinflated ego.

>Chem for undergrads
>Three tests total
>Grading scale puts a B at 85%
>People still get Cs and below
This is why we need free college. To show all the idiots who don't go just how stupid they really are.

>>literally 75% of the class got below 60%
>>nobody got above 70%
You guys are fucking retards. Even if OP is a brainlet, most people in uni DO try, and there will pretty much always be really smart kids that score 90%+. Easy course or not, the fact that so many people failed and nobody got an actual good grade clearly means the test was flawed in some way.