Nobody looks at wool in sunny deserts and thinks it is useless, because one can use wool to make warm clothing

Nobody looks at wool in sunny deserts and thinks it is useless, because one can use wool to make warm clothing.

A hapless flock we are not. Model citizenry we aspire to be.

Roots of metal extending through the shell of the earth and beyond.

Sustaining Life.

Rest in shade, gaze into starry nights against the darkness of space. Let hope fill your heart.

Cloudy days soon behind, blue skies ahead.

Kimchi! Also trips?!

Are you talking about the crypto markets? Good days ahead? The riddle seems specific but I can't decipher it at first glance...

Hi Kimchi. How's Tokyo?

Are you pointing us towards SKY again like last time? Why do you like it so much?

>Cloudy days soon behind, blue skies ahead.
just ask yourself where the sky is

trips checked seems legit.
now to decypher the message... i guess i know what to do for the rest of the evening lol

check dem trips

Also give me more please my IQ is only 2 digits

basically big institutions are coming in soon and we shouldn't panic sell now

I guess Skycoin is an easy guess. But he worded every sentence in a way as to look like a riddle. Going to try to piece it together.

mmm that i already know.
but i guess kimchi message means something else

why Tokyo?

Kimchi said hi from Tokyo in his second (I think) post. Signs point to his presence at the Food Safety conference there

Good. Very interesting activity & plans in AMB VEN Tefood.

I'm sleeping now, flying soon for more conferences.

Speak like a human you menatlly impared faggot

Don't sleep yet tell us what the message is about!
Is it about SKY? Obelisk -> SKY
What else?!

>Roots of metal

METALCOIN is built on the SKY platform, maybe the rest has something to do with other SKY ICOs?

check and check

I think i may be in to something can you just tell me if i'm on the right track? Is it about exchanges?

SKY has confirmed that they've paid fees to be listed on 3 separate exchanges

Oh shit..

>Model citizenry we aspire to be

Oh shit there's a Skycoin ICO called MDL... It's a platform for finding talent/models

He's definitely talking about Sky

I met a dev from an antique land
Who said: A vast and transaction less Coin Stands in the Blockchain .
Near it, on the first block,Half cluttered , a bugged visage lies,
whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its miner well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless chain ,
The Asics that mined them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:"My name is Bitcoin , king of kings:Look on my forks, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Not even Alts remain.
Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and dead blockchain stretch far away

HOLY FUCK
new revised whitepaper out for skycoin on sky telegram i wasn't far off!

nice find. How the fuck kimchi knows all these thing before they are actually released?

I'm not on their telegram, is it on the website or like a medium post or something? What the fuck is this timing holy shit.

I want to buy Sky but no way I'm touching Craptopia.

my understanding is they will be on binance soon,
and is not on the website yet, weird

Kimchi, is the BMW partnership of VeChain real or is it that thing where everyone can sign up?

Obviousky he has some sort of inside connections. Blhe called the amb coffee thing a few days ahead.

>Skycoin
>spam shilled by bots and pajeets bazinga style
>one half of the team is anonymous the other one is random people from community
>buy miner that could be used only for mining skycoin + skycoins for 1 btc.
>100% premined
>coca cola kid wannabe insider shill
>whitepaper coming soon
>binance soon
Do you think it’s motherfucking September 2017?

Are you talking about the weather?

Vechain has been around since what like 2015? My bet is that they signed up for the BMW Garage Startup program years ago, proved that the tech was beneficial, and secured an actual partnership. Of course BMW would say in an email that Vechain is part of the Garage Startup program, but for all we know they could have said the same thing had someone asked months ago.

Dude clearly has connections.

Bless the stupids and the poor lmao

So how the fuck are you guys buying skycoin. Which exchange is the least shitty?