>Onions on the side
>No tomato
>Only garlic sauce and not both garlic and chilli sauce

Trash like your religion, Muhammad.

>onions
Its like youre not even trying

>Nygr pizza
lol

I've been seeing kebab pizza on here for a few years now, but I've never commented. It always looks pretty damn good. Especially the bread crust. Its so consistent every time and I can see how it would taste since I've had a few in my life that looked exactly like that. I wish I could get that result at home. Looks like it needs to be wood fired. But I'm not sure because actually Peter Piper has a similar look to the bread.

>Especially the bread crust.
That's how all pizza is in Scandinavia. I don't see what's special about the crust.

Would try if I had the opportunity

I honestly don't know what you're suggesting.

They should be on the kebab.

I guess this is the most uniquely Canadian fast food chain. I only eat it when I'm completely blitzed though.

>Fries
>Not chips

Canada is just a grab bag of English. First time I've seen fries used in official Canadian context

Kebab pizza is decent, but severely overhyped. Regular pizza is better. Regular kebab is better. It's a case of the end product being less than its components.

Poutine is from Quebec but enjoyed throughout the country, there are some areas where people call them chips.

In Stockholm right now. What's the best place to try kebap pizza?

go to the slums, you'll get kebabed in no time whyte boi

>Take pizza dough
>Drench it in garlic sauce and spinning cone meat
>LOL ITS KEBAB PIZZA
That's a bunch of shitty meat soaked in sauce on bread, not pizza.
It's like this "pizza" that's popular in corea. It's just a bunch of vegetables on pizza dough and you fucking eat it with chopsticks

Throwing shit on top of a round of bread doesnt make it pizza

truth

>Throwing shit on top of a round of bread doesnt make it pizza

Isn't that exactly what pizza is?

define pizza for me then, if you're so great

>define pizza for me then, if you're so great
a piece of toast with ketchup on top

Why the fuck didn't they cut it?

my favorite is in skarpnäck

where did you go?

>Kebab pizza
They're coming to America! FUUUUUU
crescentmoonfoods.net/PIZZA.html

Soon, brother.

Yeah, Ahmed was offering free samples at his gas station down the street a few days ago. I asked him why, and he said his nephew was opening a kebab pizza shop in a month in the empty space next door. From what I could see the derelicts, jews and niggers were wolfing it down.

I saw a breakfast pizza with biscuit dough, sausage gravy, tater tots and a fried eggs on the top I thought it sounded great.

>actually wants car or clothing to smell like onions as he transports pizza

better than animal haggis

It's not even onions you plebs

Birkastans pizzeria in Birkastan got a killer kebabpizza

Pizza dough
Some kind of sauce
Some kind of cheese
Toppings

OP is the equivalent of open faced sandwiches. That's not a fucking sandwich dipshit, it's a piece of bread with slop on it