Wisdom teeth become impacted because the human jaw has become smaller over time and there's no space for them in the...

Wisdom teeth become impacted because the human jaw has become smaller over time and there's no space for them in the mouth.
Are there any other examples of evolution fucking things up for us so that we're only really saved by modern medicine? Will evolution continue to introduce these problems?

here's the better looped gif

Polio, AIDs, influenza, and Ebola. If you're talking about our own evolution, sickle-cell disease and appendicitis.

my wisdom teeth never came in.what does this mean?

It means that you're one lucky motherfucker.

And a brainlet

Males have higher levels of testosterone for strength, aggression, competitiveness and social dominance; however, it also means we have more heart attacks and strokes in later life.

It's a trade off.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Why do you even try? You realize we'll never go away, right? You realize this is an anime imageboard, right?

> Are there any other examples of evolution fucking things up

We aren't able to walk for over a year after birth. Most mammals can do it after a couple weeks or right away.

Our skulls are way too big for the birth canal which makes birth extremely painful and drawn out. Most animals don't have this problem.

We evolved a sense of taste to motivate us to consume high calorie salty foods.

Our eyes have blind spots because the nerves are in front of photoreceptors instead of behind them. All mammals have this problem, but cephalopods don't.

We've got a lot of instincts like obsessive need for revenge that were useful in lawless hunter gatherer tribes but cause problems in modern society.

> You realize this is an anime imageboard
> Science&Math

Didn't know you manchildren were also incapable of reading

As Veeky Forums is an imageboard dedicated to anime and Japanese culture, this board, Science & Math, is to discuss science and math with fellow anime fans.
If you don't like that, feel free to leave.

is this a new meme

We also developed a strong desire for fructose and glucose rich foods, as well as several forms of fat.

This combined with the human desire for resource acquisition and social dominance, has led to a situation in which leaders of industry are producing tonnes of cheaply produced - yet overpriced - processed foods that the masses gobble up like gannets.

Food corporations get rich, while the masses get obese and diabetic: however, our desires for certain foods are so strong that plenty of industry heads are also fat as fuck and insulin resistant.

We're idiots, essentially.

> 1 hour of work for 1500 calories
> overpriced
if you say so mate

s-shut up, I like these food ;_;

>first day on Veeky Forums
>mfw same butthurt faggots about anime as on the other boards

What? We are human beings.

fuck off, squealer

posting anime garbage is NOT science, and this is NOT an anime board.
There's a reason why we have containment boards for dumb manchildren like you.

Oh I see, overpriced.

Yeah, you have no idea how the food industry works.

Overpriced means that something is being charged at a significantly high mark up.

The fact that something is cheap, doesn't mean that it's not overpriced.

Me too man; me too.

Yes, yes we are.

>i'm being forced to be a fat fuck ! ;^(
Kekking Every Kek
Yeah, raw food isn't avaiable, you HAVE to buy processed food and you HAVE to drink anything else but water.
And you HAVE to have the spending habits of niggers and always be in the red.

You live in the first world you filthy subhuman, being fat and poor is so easy to not be there is no possibility of blame shifting.

>Yeah, raw food isn't avaiable

It is; it's just typically more expensive.

>you HAVE to buy processed food

You don't; people just want to due to their genetic and environmental programming.

>you HAVE to drink anything else but water.

Same as above.

>And you HAVE to have the spending habits of niggers and always be in the red.

Nobody mentioned debt.

>You live in the first world you filthy subhuman

I know.

>being fat and poor is so easy to not be

Is it? Then how comes the majority of people are fat and poor?

>there is no possibility of blame shifting.

>blame

A bit primitive, user.

>reading comprehension

all of your arguments were already addressed in the posts/image.

>more expensive
Yu filthy nigger, flour is expensive ?
Imlk is expensive ?
Eggs are expensive ?
Vegetables are expensive ?
Shit, MEAT is expensive ?

Are you living with your mother and never step one foot into a market ?
How can you claim that with a straight face ( i assume ) !?

Yeah i assumed you were in debt ( student debt too probably, through i wouldn't put it past you if you took a consumer loan :^) ) because only retards are fat, poor AND shifting blame on someone else for their bad life choices.

>Yu filthy nigger, flour is expensive ?
>Mlk is expensive ?
>Eggs are expensive ?
>Vegetables are expensive ?
>Shit, MEAT is expensive ?

Again, it's not about being expensive; it's about it being more expensive.

You can get a generic pack of cookies worth 2400kcal for $0.60; this type of food is dirt cheap.

The reason people choose these food items over eggs, flour and veg however, is due to genetic and environmental programming.

It gives them a rush of dopamine and endorphins; hell, even thinking about it gives them a rush of dopamine and glutamate.

The choice is already made and this was clearly stated above.

>Yeah i assumed you were in debt ( student debt too probably, through i wouldn't put it past you if you took a consumer loan :^) ) because only retards are fat, poor AND shifting blame on someone else for their bad life choices.

I come from a wealthy family, do not have any debt to my name and I'm a Veeky Forumsizen who is currently ripped for summer.

It's nothing to do with 'blame-shifting'.

This type of systematic problem isn't resultant of the actions of any individual or group; there's something else at play and in this case it's evolutionary programming.