Try to learn something

>try to learn something
>things start to get hard
>give up
>try again with something different
>give up
>believe that if i work hard enough i can do it
>know deep down i'm a dumbass and no amount of hard work can make up for it

sucks being a brainlet, just waiting to die, oh well, at least i can find solace in the fact that i'm not alone in my idiocy.

What are you having trouble learning?

how to not make shit threads on Veeky Forums, apparently

I know that feel OP.

I've been given a conditional offer to begin studying at a prestigious school in my country, and one of the entry requirements is a written essay.

I've been losing sleep, pacing around my room and slapping myself across the face for days and I can't even write a single coherent paragraph.

Everybody can learn anything. Everybody.

If it helps. Try writing something shit first and spend your time editing later. Helps you at least get started.

Why is this thread on sci?

anyways, my advice is to exercise daily; physically and mentally (read books, play an instrument etc.). Your drive to succeed will increase and then you will keep trying and if you keep failing, just keep trying until you don't fail. And if you die before you succeed, at least you tried plus you'll be dead so that won't matter anyhow.

Good luck friend

trying to understand the math proof of quantum tunneling

looks like your everyday centered difference discretization to me user.

>spend 4 years learning basic stuff
>acquire enough knowledge that I can now read almost everything inside my area of study
>infinite possibilities unfolds in front of me
It truly feels good

what is your field of study?

this is is how it's meant to be done but most people don't make it to the end of the road to see the light

Have you tried not giving up?

What are those basic stuff?

Spend more time writing and less time sperging out.

Unless you're a gifted writer, the first draft always sucks.

Saying you're dumb is taking the lazy route. Anyone can learn and anyone can achieve greatly in acedemia with the right effort. The only thing stopping you is yourself. You can do amazing things, It might be harder for you, but the outcome will be sweeter. Trust me I've seen dumb shit by phs students
>mfw I see a bio phd student enter 3รท6 into a calculator

Make sure you have all the prerequisites first my nigga. Make sure you know the prerequisite information inside and out, then try to relearn whatever you're trying to learn.

Yes, this user. Do it faggot.

>see something hard
>give up
>think you fail because you're a brainlet
you're retarded. stop giving up

God dammit why do you say things like this? I am like OP most of the day, I feel like this is just an elaborate troll perpetrated by people who can understand things faster than others.

Stop crying for attention.

Half of the time it comes from a certain mind set that you have. Nothing is impossible, so just do it. Make your dreams come true.

OP, I don't know what level you are on or what you are studying, but I can tell you that if you that if you are following a curriculum they order the material from basic to advance, I think that you might be stuck at a certain point you must identify that point and go back and reenforce it.

>unless you're a gifted writer

the first draft almost universally always sucks, even if you're a gifted writer. you may be able to hammer out a fairly decent blog article in the first go after a while if you're gifted and experienced, but the first draft always sucks otherwise.

getting good in writing is the art of writing the first paragraph, knowing it's shit but leaving it there and continuing with the second and so on and then, when you feel the variance in quality of your paragraphs is getting too big, going back and rewriting/editing.