Milk. Is it true that it fucks up your hormonal balance?

Milk. Is it true that it fucks up your hormonal balance?

I love it, but i think i should stop drinking it if it's true. My moobs are big enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract?cc=y=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drink soy fuckin yeahhh

>consuming diary products past the age of six

i've read somewhere online that it's almost the same situation with soy milk, apparently it also has estrogen.

but i love me some cheese son

Dairy has real estrogen. Soy has phyto-estrogen (plant estrogen), which has no effects on male hormones. fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract?cc=y=

neither of them contain enough to have any notable effect on your natural hormone levels

It's because you're fat, OP, not because you drink milk.

t. Takes care of their health

>funded by by Soy Nutrition Institute, owned by the US soy industry to promote soy products
>author from Loma Linda, a creationist institution for a religion that promotes veganism and owns food companies like Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing that sell soy-based dairy and meat alternatives
ahahaha

Definitely a completely unbiased, non-narrative review with totally legit non-pseudoscience you got there. /irony

>he doesnt want to become a qt trap

u gay

There's a lot more sources than that that say that soy has no effect on hormones.

Post pics of ur moobs.
If you do, I'll post pics of my puffy nipples.

Do it

I wish it was a source of anti-androgen+estrogen cause I'd be drinking litres of the stuff every day.
Do you have any evidence?

Helli op
Im asian in asia. I drank milk since very young almost everyday and I'm 21 now but ny boobs are still cup A. Your moobs will be just fine.

Cool story bro. Very convincing.

that's because you're asian. how big's your dick?

Your moobs are big because you're fat you amerifuck.

>Hmm, my moobs are getting big.
>Is it because I eat like a fatass and don't work enough of the calories off?
>No, it's probably because I drink milk.

American confirmed.

Does this body looks fucked up? Didn't think so, and I drink half a gallon whole milk a day.
The ladies is standing in line for having a taste of this.

>not consuming diary products everyday