Fedora thread

How can one believe in evolution and say they is a Christian at the same time without seeing how obviously they is a hypocrite?
Imo they are mutually exclusive, one can't just cherrypick the parts they can identify with.

Same thing with the religion of peace. You either want to kill all infidels, or you are not a Muslim, no middle ground.

how can one say they is grammar if they speaks as can do look more like?

How can one believe in evolution and say they is a egalitarian at the same time without seeing how obviously they is a hypocrite?
Imo they are mutually exclusive, one can't just cherrypick the parts they can identify with.

Anti-racists and social constructionists are creationists too, but of the Marxist persuasion.

>Same thing with the religion of peace. You either want to kill all infidels, or you are not a Muslim, no middle ground.

joking aside, I actually do agree.
no such thing as 'moderate muslims'
the koran makes it very clear, multiple times, that all infidels burn in hell.
either muslims are cool with that idea, or they are defying the will of their own god.

if a god were real, they wouldnt fuck up their holy book, so cherry picking would not be OK.
a divine being would write the perfect book, with all of it being correct.

so you cant 'partially' agree with your chosen deity. Otherwise you're either a delusional asshole who chose wrong, or in for an ass-whooping from said deity for blasphemy

The is not kind mocking people for they grammar

to be a good muslim is to be a shitlord, for muslims integrating is being bad muslims.

the is not kind, period.

yah, they dont integrate.

i wonder how moaning merkel is feeling about the whole 'lets let all the muzzi immigrants into our country and be all hospitable like..oh wait, now they're raping and murdering our people...sheeeeeit

>period
I am no the woman

Is that image a real ad?

It's hard to tell anymore, Poe's law and all.

do you correct every post on Veeky Forums or are you triggered by the singular they?

slightly different, to my understanding egalitarianism is about equal social status, but kinda agree

it's just an anti aids campaign poster

>Anti-racists and social constructionists are creationists too, but of the Marxist persuasion.

Complete nonsense.

This is a forum for people in college and for people that have degrees.

Politico types are not welcome here.

Science doesn't support your argument.

I don't want to bash any religion particularly, just speculating from a purely logical pov. I accept more or less everyone is a hypocrite to some degree, but it is not hard to own up to it and say you are a hypocrite regarding some topic.

>it's just an anti aids campaign poster
It's an extremely overt political statement, of a sort which I guess flies more readily in Eurostan.

You can't be purely scientific and be religious.
But you can do some scientific work and be religious.

You can't be a muslim and reject the Quran.
But you can pretend to believe in the Quran and call yourself a devout muslim because society allows for that sort of thing.

OP is correct, but due to user's language barrier, user did not phrase it accurately nor clearly enough for the /pol/tards to grasp what was being stated.

Same with Christians. If you don't stone homosexuals to death, you're not a real Christian that abides by the entirety of the Bible.

People only "partially" believe in their religion. Nobody actually follows any religion to the word, because there are a lot of contradictory statement in the Abrahamic religions.

not gonna lie, saved this one for low quality trolling purposes, however I can see a point in raising awareness with a bit controversial pic. Only other pic I had is of a cat.

>do you correct every post on Veeky Forums or are you triggered by the singular they?
Not her, but singular they is followed by the plural form of the verb.

sorry, I was told to use the singular form (and as a non native speaker it actually makes more sense to me). A quick google did not show anything definitive, but I believe you.

>Imo they are mutually exclusive
>Imo

Answered your own question there, OP. Enjoy the rest of your day.

First chapter of genesis poorly describes evolution.

Maybe you should take a look at it.