Favorite casual/fast Pizza place?

Mine would have to be Donatos

Used to be papa johns but they started getting real jewy with the toppings and the sauce is weirdly sugary to me.
Pizza hut used to be mediocre but had dope pan pizza and stuffed crust, but this weird shit they do now with the "drizzled sauce" and the crust is just a sticky gross mess
So I basically default to dominos.

Although if I've got the cash I order from Idaho Pizza. THAT shit is good

Weird, the Papa Johns in my town puts too much toppings on if anything.

I have worked at Domino's and everything is pretty clean and fresh, no real gross stories to tell, and it tastes fine so I just order that by default.

papa John's is the fucking worst, I'd prefer pizza Hut over papa John's even though all pizza Hut is, is frozen bullshit

that being said jets pizza is pretty fucking baller

Giordano's or Lou Illumanti's

'Go 'Za, the only pizza

I generally follow the deals/coupons, all of the big names are more or less shit, but shit pizza is somehow still delicious if the price is right. I guess by default my standard choice would be Dominoes but baby you know I'll cross the tracks for a better deal from pizza cuck or Papa Juan's. None of them are worth the terminal or money unless they have a great coupon or promotion.

Jets

>Lou Illumanti's
Stab your parents for birthing you.

Jets is fucking dope. Dat deep dish turbo crust doe

Buddy's is better.

>too much toppings
not possible

Never been to, heard of, or seen one.

I know this sounds odd coming from someone who lives in Detroit but that is criminal. How could not know about Buddy's?

I live in the south eastern US.

Jets is a national chain. It looks like buddy's only has 11 locations worldwide and they are all very close together in one part of Michigan.

My mistake. Sorry. Enjoy your Jets!

It’s important to have a balance of toppings. The more different toppings you put on a pizza the less of each you should put on. Otherwise it’s just a trash pie

Donatos is quite good. I worked at a gokart track next to one and me and my buddies would trade ride passes for pizza. I was straight hustlin' for pizza at 17

Pizza Hut for specialty pizzas and Papa John's for regular pizzas.

Little Caesars if I just want a pepperoni or plain cheese 'za
Dominos if I want a more specific combination of toppings
Pizza hut if I'm feeling nostalgic for their crust (it was the only pizza I had until I was like 15)

>turbo crust is meant to be brushed onto exposed crust of their round pizza
>jets deep dish has no exposed crust
>ring of buttery grease makes the edges soggy

If you're going to ruin a pizza, you may as well just ask for butter as a topping.

Toppers

This Southern California nigga knows what's up

nope, upper midwest

Gateway.

Davannis.

Its pretty much impossible to make the edges of Jet's deep dish soggy.

I've had it both with and without and its definitely better with. It is still super crispy and definitely doesn't ruin the pizza. Nice try though.

Official power ranking of chain pizza
dominoes>pizza hut>little Caesars>>>>>>>>>>>>papa John's>anything else

>Little Caesars
Opinion discarded.

donatos pepperoni + jalapeno is pretty good actually, except the pizzas are way too expensive for what you get.

papa johns isn't bad and little caesers will do in a pinch. everything else (especially pizza hut) is irredeemable.

lol
The easiest way to tell if someone has objectively shit taste is if they put Pizza Hut anywhere but dog shit-tier and have anything lesser than it.

Objectively shit taste in food. Want me to point out where you're retarded?

you guys are actually both right they are orignally midwest and have branched into california

love their pepperoni and the wings are actually really spicy

Little Caesars because it's cheap as fuck and there's no good pizza places near me

Very nice 6024.

also Tree i know you're here send me a mail on ykkzacute pls

Every Friday evening me and my wife drive about 40 minutes to dine-in at Mazzio's and order a thin crust pepperoni pizza with Ken's spicy sauce.

The sauce is one of a kind. Nobody else has a sauce like this, and it's what has us hooked. The cheese has that salty, whole milk flavor that a good pizza should have. They're not really known for their high quality toppings, so we just keep it simple and do pepperoni. We used to order a plain cheese pizza, but we tried the pepperoni and decided we liked it more. The crust has a good texture and it folds nice while not being too crackery.

What's wrong with pizza hut?

for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food burger

/ginoseast/

>pepperoni

The local individual pizza joint near me.
Chain pizza places are always shit.

>literally indistinguishable from a jack's frozen pizza

You've been memed on. I bet they charge out the ass too for ingredients that cost them a dollar or two tops.

>The sauce is one of a kind. Nobody else has a sauce like this

Its probably Ragu mixed with franks red hot and water from what I know about you and the look of that thing

This. Chain pizza is always shit and you should only choose to order from one if you're in an unfamiliar city.

Killer Pizza from Mars is a small chain here in So Cal they make a deluxe meat lovers that is hella tasty plus their restaurants are all sci fi themed, think Shenanigans but with statues, models and pictures with black lights and fluorescent decorum. Also they got an arcade there with street fighter it's bretty good

I used to get this pizza from these Asians that owned a deli called Bulgogi pizza. I fucking miss it ;_;

>Little Caesars
god tier taste my friend

yes