derpibooru.org/625507
youtube.com/watch?v=E59617l2YvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White bread
Sharp cheddar
Light mustard
Grilled until gooey and lightly toasted

>inb4 Mcchicken

Did you know the english eat a toast sandwich which is just three pieces of toasted bread stacked on top of each other? They call it a chip butty

it's a piece of untoasted bread between two pieces of toast for texture contrast, retard.

I thought a chip butty was a fry sandwich.

Dark rye, liverwurst, bread and butter pickles with dusseldorff mustard and lorraine swiss.

This is wrong, I am English and have never heard of anyone having a toast sandwich

This is correct chip butty is like pic related

chip butties suck.. But then again, so does england.

Is that HP or brown sauce

soft hoagie roll
ham
pepperoni
salami
prosciutto
provolone
pickled banana peppers
romaine lettuce
black olives
dijon mustard
mayo
olive oil

served with about two quarts of Peroni

I would have to say blt+egg is one of my favorites. It has the great taste of a blt but is actually a more filing sandwich.

Fucking die
derpibooru.org/625507

>someone uploaded the same image of a grilled cheese sandwich to some dumb pony site, that means the thread is about ponies

Fuck off, retard.

Well, there is a character on the show called Cheese Sandwich, so no fucking shit.
Also, since someone discovered it last month, it's been used a bit too frequently on /v/ since then.

That's tomato ketchup
fuck off, foreigner

Croque monsieur > all

This man gets a gold star

Obsessed lol

>he's scared of the Brexiteers

So, so, so good ...

youtube.com/watch?v=E59617l2YvY

I make it with just one layer of ham between two layers of cheese between two slices of toast, much easier to handle and to fry it that way.

Why would you put all that in one sandwich? Just massive overkill that won't even let you taste the separate flavours.

Try a very small base of tomatoe paste on the bread instead of mustard, really great, also white goat cheese along with cheddar in grilled cheese is god tier

Italian sub
>good italian bread
>Finocchiona
>Hot capocollo
>ham (optional)
>Shredded lettuce
>Provolone
>Muffuletta on bottom
>Oil,vinegar, oregano, basil, s&p, and a tiny bit of hotsauce on the top bun

Cheddar and Onion Turkey
>French baguette
>Turkey
>Aged sharp cheddar
>Very thinly sliced onion
>Butter the bread
>Broil open faced with turkey, onion, and cheddar all on one side
>Add lettuce
>spread a thin layer of good dijon mustard on the top bun
>Add tomato (optional)

Also a traditional turkey club, add avocado slices. Third layer of bread is key.

Multi grain bread toasted, mayo, thinly sliced tomato with pepper, old cheddar, lettuce.

So tasty. A side of coffee would be suggested

That sounds so good right now

Do you use the multi-grain with all the seeds in it? That's the bestttt with these types of sandwiches.

Im not even a vegetarian but sometimes a meat free meal is nice

What is Veeky Forums's favorite mass produced bread?

Same here, i think everything should be enjoyed in moderation.

For multigrain I like the megaseeds

>breaded ground chicken
>pepper
>mayo
>shredded lettuce
>2 buns

For white bread I like potato bread

I do! Its funny when you poop and you see the seeds in there. I feel like a deer when I do that.

For rye I generally stay away from store bought, it just normally doesn't cut it for me.

HAha yes! It's so funny, growing up my dad would always get bread like that, and I'd hate it, but now I can't get enough. Also on your sandwich you should try alfalfa sprouts or spicy microgreens, they go really well with veggie sandwiches.

Carne Asada Burrito.
No contest.

Not really a sandwich, but tortas are the bomb if we wanna go mexican. My favorites are lengua, chorizo, or al pastor.

>Not really a sandwich
Not by the strict Brit' definition of a sandwich (which is very narrow, historically speaking) but for me it beats all.

mmmmmmmm

>brit definition
No it's the definition, a burrito is not a sandwich. There is a mexican version of a sandwich called a torta. That's like me saying pizza is my favorite sandwich, or eggrolls. Just because there is a carb and meat doesn't make it a sandwich. Sandwiches have bread and ingredients sandwiched between the bread. If anything a quesadilla could be a sandwich because the tortillas are actually sandwiching ingredients, but a burrito is just a wrap.

Thank you for bringing me to this channel kind sir or ma'am.

fucking neck yourself

brutal

A delicious, fresh and healthy sub from Subway. The gentleman's and scholars choice, a patrician meal filled with only the best nutrients and ingredients.

What you posted is pretty dank but I also enjoy most Jewish rye brands. The stronger and grainier the better.

When I was in high school, nearly every morning for breakfast I would make myself an open-faced egg, fried bologna/turkey/sausage/bacon, and cheese sandwich. Sometimes with avocado, sometimes with a layer of potato (sort of like a hashbrown patty thing I used to make a lot). I felt insecure leaving the house without eating one. I want one now just thinking about it.

I'm a college student who mismanages his time every week now, for context as to why I don't still do it. Now I just eat chic fil a for breakfast and fantasize on this board about having a sexy kitchen and time to cook sexy things, like "best sandwich recipes" and etc.

and you guys make fun of Americans for eating unhealthy shit L M A O.

WHOA! Very rude.

seriously though

You've misread the situation my friend.

fucking dick yourself