He's done boyos

He's done boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/rand-pauls-neighbor-pleads-guilty-to-assault/article/2651197
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how bad is 7 years?

American "justice".
What's the country with the best, minimal justice system in the world?

Probably sweden. If you are under 21 and havent got any sentence before you can kill someone and get 4 years maximum

so.. did he deserve it? not too much in the loop with his case.

Literally could not give a single fuck. Fuck him for what he did.

I don't care about Veeky Forums cult memes, the guy's a cunt end of. Deserves every minute of it and more.

Hope his arsehole gets recked in prison and the medicine he needs to take to repair it gets hiked so he can't afford it.

Did this guy do anything wrong? His whole story confuses me

serves him right for being an attention whore should have kept his moth shut

He won't spend 7 years in the pen. He'll get out on good behavior or some shit after like 2. Screencap this.

Pff
7 years, 40 years, 200 years
How about im doin none of em

Kekd

guy got railroaded by some libtard judge

he dindu nothing

this

I dont know much of this case? What did he do? Didnt he just sell some product for a much higher price?

he a good boy. he go church every sunday!

you seem like you do literally give a single fuck though

I don't mean as "cucked justice" I mean "not as corrupt"

Needs to be more years, fuck this guy.

explain why?

Out in three.

No, he didn't.
That's the point: only retarded subhumans who don't know nothing about the law and just read MSM and r*eddit posts like this faggot believe he did something wrong.
Shkreli is actually one of the most honest, good natured and intelligent person of this century.
He is paying for helping the people and outsmarting the corrupt establishment

Sabby management needs to be serving 7 years not this dude. That piece of shit company destroys any company it invest in with blatant manipulation to pump and dump.

Only reason this dude got touched, was because he fucked with the music industry.

good this asshole made in next to impossible to get my aids meds

You tard, the case isn't even about daraprim. And that aside literally no one was prevented from getting it because of that hike. Not one. You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Didn't he give them out for free to the uninsured?

see what happens when you expose an industry like he did, without anyone backing you? literally did things himself, got rich himself, and is an inspiration.

anyway. so realistically, 7 years cut in half for good behavior, thats the rule right? plus whatever other incentives

That's what you get for being a filthy homosexual

F

>caring this much

They'll probably pay a nigger to kill him in his cell. It's over for him

you have toxoplasmosis? get rid of your fucking cat retard.

Why did (((they))) have to shut them down. It had some genially funny skits.

>because he fucked with the music industry
wat

Argentina

He's not he's just fucking regurgitating the MSM line that he sucked down like fruit punch.
People don't even know what the drug is. Unbelievable.

You don't get parole on federal charges. 7 years is a real 7 years. Rip skrellums ;_;

Time to go to appellate court.

Immigrants from my country used to go there, and now I think they stopped for a reason

Fuck off back to plebbit, then proceed to kys immediately

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Correct, but I didn't say parole. I said getting out early because of good behavior, which is a thing with federal charges.

5c in datroight

Norway.
You even get some income and a nice hotel room.

>thinking hes actually going to prison
the rich have the ability to buy their way out my dude, sorry to say. hes above the law

Not so goddamned smug now, are ya?

He and dread pirate Roberts getting ass pounded by Bubba and Jamal side by side god bless America have fun in rape camp

>the rich
>had to liquidate a ton of his shit to pay the fine

You need to be both rich, and have good connections. Shkreli lacks the latter

I don't mean the punishment, I mean not getting arrested for dumb shit like it happened to him.
I'm not looking for a less severe punishment

>Shkreli is actually one of the most honest, good natured and intelligent person of this century.

I watched the livestream where he was putting together a business case to buy Veeky Forums. he's brilliant but he's a slimeball. see ya in 7, martin.

huh huh huh huhhh durr

But isn't this guy technically a genius?
I'm a physicist so I can tell, his history amazes me.
But at the same time he seems like a manipulative psycho. He wasn't smart enough to realize fucking with people will end up badly.

good news

This is a bastardization of justice, BigPharma is just eliminating their competition. Go back to sucking corporate cock while pretending to fight the establishment on Reddit, fag.

Could he be released early for good behaviour or something

The price increase he did with the drug sickens me.

What kind of monster would do that?
I consider myself cold but this guy is incapable of empathy.

Cops are allowed to execute people with assault rifles without any consequences but as soon as you start fucking with money you're done. What a great Country.

Is this bait? He gave away the medicine for free.
Literally no one paid for the drug except corrupt corporate executives of the pharmaceutical and insurance industry.

>Pay no attention to my price hike, I'll give it away for free xD

kys if you actually believe this is how it went. This is a pathetic attempt at saving face after being caught.

All right you nigger faggot.Prove it.

Even if this was what happened (and it didn't). I don't give a fuck. The drug was buyed only by homosexuals and they can all die.
He's literally a saint

bro he cranked up the price for medical companies. people didnt actually have to pay that price. and if they couldnt he gave it out. He was playing the system and they got mad

Psychopath fraudsters nowadays never get away, eventually they get punished really hard

Find one instance where the pharmaceutical drug in question was given away for free.

fair enough, you hate fags and that's that.

being his butthurt about something that has no direct impact on your life

fuck back off to twitter you pleb.

No idea how the industrial prison complex operates in this country or the actual implementation of the justice system kys

SEVEN YEARSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Somalia.

im gunna need the name of that chinese cartoon

Same. Now please.

it was too good for cable tv. the fact it even got on tv with its subject matter is a testament to how good it actually was. but one season in everyone became afraid when they saw the power it was capable of. IMO, it was less to do with the top people being afraid of the politics and more to do with everyone else at adult swim being put to shame and made to look like old people and fearing for their futures if the show continued

see
What now?

>Shkreli is actually one of the most honest, good natured and intelligent person of this century.
It's honestly sad that he's such a huge pariah in the media and among most people, who are quick to join in on the public flogging. It's very disillusioning. It lacks a moral conscience, It's an animalistic outpouring of hatred toward individual success. People love to see someone who has demonstrated their objective superiority become violently subdued by the state out of a fear for their own self-preservation. When in reality this is a political railroading which is terrifying in this day and age for anyone who is paying attention. I know who Martin Shrkeli is, yeah that skinny little bitch gouged the drug prices I hope he gets raped in prison!!! Who's Jon Corzine? Tosh.0 said Martin Shkreli was a jerk. How many people went to jail over 2008?

He dindu nuffin

>make your clients money
>they still sue you

wtf kind of fucked up career is this?

He'll do something like five or six in minimum security white collar prison then be released early for good behavior. Then he'll write a book and go on a speaking tour.

jk. This sociopath manchild deserves ever second of it. I wish he got 15 years.

he's going to get jacked in prison, write about his struggles, and when he is released become a politician and spear head america into world domination. the pieces are falling exactly into place.

Its ok TRUMP will pardon him

pfft common he'll do 18 months tops

>But isn't this guy technically a genius?
>I'm a physicist so I can tell
how i know you are an idiot

7 YEARS BWAHAHAHA

Reminder that japanese earthquake/tsunami was 7 years ago

Reminder that Occupy Wall Street was 7 years ago

iPhone 4s was 7 years ago

7 years ago I was gay

Eastern europe, Romania for example. Super corrupt police force, basically inexistent

To put it in perspective, the guy who tacked a sitting senator Rand Paul and broke some of his ribs got 21 months

washingtonexaminer.com/rand-pauls-neighbor-pleads-guilty-to-assault/article/2651197

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU

Jews get sentimental when it comes to money

I don’t feel sorry for his ass because he has all the money in the world and all this time he spent in the U.S. he could’ve been planning to leave the country and make a life elsewhere. As soon as suspicion about fraud started to arise I would’ve already been living somewhere nice in Asia like a king, instead he acted quite childish and he could’ve been long gone out of this situation ages ago. This guy is richer than 99% of us ever will be, he had a chance to get out but he wasted it, don’t pity him.

>now I think they stopped for a reason
we are expensive now
but which country?

Saints dont kill fags retard. Have fun spending an eternity in Hell

>being his butthurt about something that has no direct impact on your life
>fuck back off to twitter you pleb.
>kys
Irony: the post. kek

He did some white collar invsting fraud

Raped to death by Bubba and Tyrone within the first year , Guaranteed.

Screen cap this.

heh, not me! not now...not ever.

He's not going to real prison, he's going to minimum security prison aka white collar prison aka resort prison where you play tennis all day.

literally anyone and everyone could contact martin and he would give you free drugs if you had a legit story

fuck the feds, big nosed kikes commit sec fraud all day but get away with it because they're friends with the regulators