Tripled my 400 euros

>tripled my 400 euros
>got greedy and didn't cash out
>below my initial investment now

Nothing works for me, absolutely nothing. I'm doomed to fail at life and i'm too much of a pussy to end it so i'll just live in torment for the rest of eternity. I hope I get ran over by a car

search good by jocko

Don't worry you don't have the guts for stuff like that. In a few hours or if you unlucky days your faggot beta brain will convince itself that there is still some hope left for you to sperm some burned out roastie. Creating the next generation of untouchale slave children for the coming of keks reich. Now order your fuckin Spaghetti.

>Put in 5000 crisp american dollars
>Got all the way up to 20000
>Dad keeps saying for me to cash out
>Call him dumb, it's the new gold reserve, new money is flooding in, etc.
>Now I'm sitting at just over 5500
>Dad is now relentlessly mocking me everytime crypto is brought up

J U S T

Kek.

My kid died in a high school shooting. GOOD.

Edgy faggot.

what's the heaviest bag user

the heaviest bag we carry is our feels user

If you're that bothered this much about small losses, you're too emotionally unstable and shouldn't trade.
If you risked more than you can afford to lose however, you're just a fool.

To put some things in perspective. I started with only 500 bucks back in June and put it into XVG. I only checked it once soon after and I only had 250 bucks left. I didn't care because it was money I could lose so I let it sit. I cashed out for over 20 grand three months ago. Don't put in anything you can't lose and think long term. You'll probably end up on top in the end.

Almost same thing happened to me. Dad wanted me to cash out when I was at 25 grand but I held anyway. Got all the way up to 30 grand at one point but it shot back down to 20 in less than a day. Fortunately I sold when I did cause it would only be worth less than 5000 bucks today.

>Nothing works for me, absolutely nothing
Bullshit. You tripled your investment.
>I'm doomed to fail at life
Only if you refuse to learn from your mistakes
>I'm too much of a pussy to end it
Good, because you need to learn from your mistakes instead of taking the easy way out
>I'll just live in torment for the rest of eternity
See point No. 2
>I hope I get ran over by a car
Fucking beta males can't even kill themselves. Learn from your mistakes, cash out early enough next time and don't be a greedy bitch.

Listen to me user.

LINK is not a meme. LINK is going at minimum $50+.

You will end up far above your initial EOY.

get real fuckin tired of LINK gets

It's okay user. I went 60x my initial and now I'm at 85% BELOW my initial. Let's die together.

And this is from someone whose down 20 grand right now

>tripled my 400 euros
You must be young
If you get a job, save some money until the bottom hits in 1-2 years and go all in then before the next hype cycle, you'll get something like 20x from it. Lets say you save up 4000euros and 20x it, then you'll get 80k in investments just 5 years from now. Most amerifags have such a debt by that time in life
Be grateful to be in EU and to know cryptos so early

Is odn a meme? Most my stack is tied up there

LINK is literally Kek's Crypto, if you've got over 1000 LINK you'll be a millionaire by 2020

Check 'em. Those quads dont lie

do you sleep at night

Fuck you for killing crypto. It's most likely all your fault since you can't do anything right.

Barely. My life has become a blur. It was nice being "rich" even if it was only for a month.

>invested 200 euro
>it's 5500 euro now
>friend got in after me
>put in 10000
>its 6000 now
I hope he's going to be allright.