What is the simplest meal I can cook for every meal and still meet most nutritional requirements of my body?

What is the simplest meal I can cook for every meal and still meet most nutritional requirements of my body?

Other urls found in this thread:

drmcdougall.com/misc/2002nl/apr/potatoes.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boiled chicken, steamed vegetables
Rice and beans

whole milk with protein powder

>vegan meme

For me, it's a McChicken.

I'm reluctant to say this, but scientifically you can get every vitamin / nutrient you need from milk & potatoes.

Aleutian peanut brittle.

Literally a 30-second tasty meal:

1) Slice off some cheese.
2) Put that cheese in a bowl.
3) Microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
4) Pour that melted cheese onto a slice of bread.
5) Add some spices?
6) Delicious, super lazy grilled cheese sandwich. Bonus points if you toast the bread.

you can get everything you need from just potatoes

I only have unjust potatoes.

soylent, possibly.

nice trips

microwaving cheese in a bowl to transfer onto a slice of bread seems redundant and wasteful. Just microwave the cheese on the bread? I used to eat that for breakfast when I was in school and didn't have time for other stuff

Breatharians believe that a person can give up food and water altogether and live purely off prana, which they also call "living on light" or "living on air."

Become a vegetarian; become a vegan; move to raw foods, then fruits, then liquids and finally prana. You replace physical food with air and light as well as metaphysical nourishment.

because nobody wants hot floppy bread

Is there a level above prana? I'm trying to think of one.

There is no such thing. If you want shit like that, buy soylent.

Probably not in this life.

Too late. They've been pulled from all store shelves. No more soylent.

I feel like steak salad fits the bill. meat, vegetables, fat, what else do you need?

Honestly sounds like more work than a regular grilled cheese. If I was feeling that lazy I’d just eat a regular cheese sandwich

Well you can mix it yourself, there are recipes online.

Potatoes and milk. You'll have diahrrea constantly, but it has everything you need.

I thought this had been disproved

pasta or rice combined with grilled chicken

source: my diet for the last 10 years

fuck off with your milk shit

OP, if you want a simple meal, eat boiled potatoes. no effort, and you can eat it breakfast lunch and dinner every day of your life and be perfectly healthy.

drmcdougall.com/misc/2002nl/apr/potatoes.htm

Why boiled chicken and not steamed chicken?

Would take a long time