Dumpage. Šrsly?

Im sick of it... all day the same shit. bitcoin recovers slightly and dumps. or jumps 200$ in second and then dumps. way to manipulated.

buy the dip

>way to manipulated
haven't seen you complaining when it was manipulated on the way up, soyboy
probably it's time to man up and learn to short

>uptrend
Manipulation!
>Downtrend
Manipulation

keke. I do. and I do long then it was obvious recovery 300$ in 3 hours. And suddenly 200$ dumpage in a second. or you brainlets do short rising price?

someone just seriously want to crash the market. how can you short or long then it pumps and dumps in seconds... and recovers for hours after...

trying to time anything is a waste of time now. should just crash already and be done with.

>or you brainlets do short rising price?
no, most of the biz start shorting at the bottom

Welcome to the real world, where everyone is convinced that anything that happens is because of some insidious force actively trying to destroy everything. Nothing can "just happen"

it's cool man, just that trustee market selling absurd amounts of BTC again. market manipulation is 100% ok when the government does it. ;)

Go back to redit with your cuck commie posting faggot no sympathy here for you retards that bought high

long high short low

I reconize this autistic way of posting, were you the one who said that the netflix stock was shit a few while ago?

dunno whatcha talking about Willis. but still market selling absurd amounts of btc. who does that. Roger ver could destroy bitcoin same way but he's not some trustee.

I fucking paniced and tethered at 8500. God i hope it dips to 5k

big red candle indicates further downward potential :)

My meme chart says its reversing, 3H hammer

>all day the same shit
>complain

by holding

So you are saying that manipulation is good when btc goes up but bad when it goes down.

no. either way it should rise or drop naturally. should drop sub 1k. because crypto kekes think bitcoin being more than 20k is possible then some random jap and others have 100k btc to spend. one man would destroy market completely.

are you attempting a riddle or just bad at english?

well it would be more than 20k but it crashed because of mt.gox

without that one guy dumping who knows how high btc would have went.

both. just hate typing in correct gramma on some random biz topic.

>starts thread
>"just hate typing"

>BTC still trading above $8000

oh no its crashing

it could be. just then it would crash even harder. Btc is lucky to have saints like winklewoss bros, ver and Jihan. they could make btc sub 100$ if they wished so.

>it crashed because of mt.gox
nice try wall street fag

>writes nothing more than shit gramma police posts. gtfo

this board really is full of retards lol

>posts himself.
sure smart brainlet. keke