How the universe came into being?

What books are there that talk about the origin of the universe, about how the universe came into being? What was before Big Bang?

I know that the question 'what was before the beginning of time' is not really a valid question, but what books help understanding the subject?

I've read picrelated so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Society_Prizes_for_Science_Books
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang#Observational_evidence
youtu.be/v99-S4_IvVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no evidence for any theories
/thread

Theories have evidence by definition, you idiot.

Hypotheses have no supporting evidence.

For example: the theory of general relativity vs the inflation hypothesis.

>no evidence
Lrn2cosmogenesis fgt pls

dont you fking '/thread' me, you bltch

//tred :D

G-D MADE THE UNIVERSE IN SIX DAYS AND RESTED ON THE SEVENTH

IT'S IN THE HOLY BIBLE

END OF

If you disagree you're a fat autistic fedora-tipping nerd.

There is no such thing as the universe. The coordinate reality of everything that exists came into being with your birth.

But i thought the coordinate reality of everything that exists came into being with the beginning of summer.

"God" is not useful

The past may not exist.

The hope is that knowing whence this reality you were born into came into being will give the human power over it. It comes from a bygone time where people thought a soul existed and a human's true being was separate from reality.

People should be putting their effort to ___ and not to finding a way they can be better than everyone else at something

bump

bump

>Lawrence M. Krauss

Get out, meme whore

Parmenides' On Nature

>What's a good book on a subject we know nothing about

Fuck off

>A Universe From Nothing
Just have in mind that Krauss re-defined 'nothing' by something that is very much something.

Krauss is a tryhard unfunny brainlet who can't string two words together. His book consists entirely of reciting other physicists works with a spice of fedora and he has zero contributions to anything.

If you dont know anything on the subject it doesnt mean no one else has this information.
If you cant help, just dont post, honey.
Fucking idiot xD

>brainlet
>fedora

Why didnt you add 'cuck' somewhere in there? Just to make your post completely, 100% look like it was written by a drooling downie?

Yeah, it sort of went over my head while i was reading the book, but i noticed that among the critisisms

meanwhile, there's a similar thread with a couple of interesting notions

Any other good books about space? I read both but didnt quite like them

fuck off with your popsci bullshit

if you want to know how the universe formed then fucking study physics

Steven Weinberg, Leonard Susskind, Lee Smolin, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall + many others - didnt quite get to read any of their books so far though, just saw them in the book stores

there're also may be some good books on space here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Society_Prizes_for_Science_Books

If you cant help, just dont post, honey. xD

what the fuck is this kind of reply? fuck off back to tumblr or wherever you came from, you tremendous faggot

what kind of reply is THAT?
go choke on your bile somewhere else, honey xD

fuck off tumblr fag

>fedora
>brainlet
>cuck
>tumblr

sometimes i think there's just some kind of a meme-flinging monkey on the other side, who cant talk and just throws memes randomly in response to everythin xD

>fedora
>brainlet
>cuck
>tumblr

Proof of big bang please

Disproof of big bang please :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang#Observational_evidence

bump

Pretty sure the inflation is a valid theory

No amount of evidence is proof.

lol, thats just exceptional

do you hit your head often or were you born like this?

I was born like this.

The universe didn't "come into being". You are confusing a finite past with a metaphysical notion of becoming. You seem to have an outdated notion of the ontology of time.

can you recommend any books or videos on the subject?

There is a hypothesis that the Big Bang was a white hole, or the 'other side' of a black hole. A hypothesis I like that explains the Big Bang neatly.

youtu.be/v99-S4_IvVg

Chances are the properties of the universe before the big bang were very different than what we have now. Basically they operated on different physical laws. Proof of that is how the big crunch is against the laws we follow.

It's a hypothesis.

That's why BICEP exists.

>Learn2science.

Maybe i should let this thread die.
But not today.

bump