Your thoughts on coconut oil in replacement of butter and olive oil?

your thoughts on coconut oil in replacement of butter and olive oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM1tRBQwvkA
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/coconut-oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before you use it in a dish microwave it for 5 mins and then add cumin to it

y

It works better in dishes once you do this first

I just take a spoonful and throw it into a hot pan, it doesn't seem to have any taste (I bougt my first jar to give it a try)

Suicidally unhealthy. What the hell are you people doing to yourselves.

I use it in my curry youtube.com/watch?v=tM1tRBQwvkA

Is it true that coconut oil can help you regain sensitivity in your dick? Serious question.

Yes, and it needs to be applied in moderation for a month or so.
Serious answer.

It is just as Saturated as butter

>just as
That's a big fat lie.

Coconut oil has way more saturated fats than butter.

I can't imagine using coconut oil on my toast or waffles or on pasta dishes with butter and garlic. It seems kind of disgusting.

I prefer to use it only for sweets honestly. While it's not bad for other applications it does tend to have a slight coconutty flavor. On some more heavier dishes of things that could benefit from that flavor it works fine, but things that are lighter in flavor like potatoes..

Once made hash browns with coconut oil, literally tasted like fried coconut with cheese.

Why not just replace butter and olive oil with nothing?

I'm so sick of people shilling their stupid products on here. I don't live on some far flung island in the middle of the pacific so go shill your retarded tropical tree nuts somewhere else.

You guys keep trying to force this stupid coconut meme but guess what, we're all laughing at you over here on the mainland, nobody here eats your silly crap

I just sprayed all the weeds around my house with round up. How long should I wait for results? The bottle says "results in 12 hours" but I don't know if that is true or not. Thanks.

its too pervasive (altho the same could be said about olive or butter).

It just doesnt adjust to the occidental culinary canon, but may be useful for experimentation food. Aka cuck food

it's really nice for frying vegetables in if you like the flavor

pan fried kale in coconut oil with a bit of coarse salt is goat

i wouldn't eat it on salad or with toast but it has it's place

it's great lube

I've used coconut oil in banana bread once. Turned out quite nice. has the right idea.

Depends on the concentration, but 12 hours seems really fast. Give it 3-4 days and go from there.

I did the same goddamn thing. The first thing I ever made with is was hash browns and it was awful. I wasn't expecting it to keep such a prominent coconut flavor.

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/coconut-oil

Shit I did the same exact thing too.

Literally tasted like fried coconut.

I only use it for cosmetics and soap making unless I'm making thai food.

if you like cockzits

thaiii foood pls

>Its great lube

I'll be showering my lover in 100usd ~18l' worth of greek olive oil on a future getaway, ill be sure to bring some coconut oil for added kicks, still I'm more excited to eat her out once I pick up some nice old balsamic to savor some morning before work.

>coconut oil
>panko breaded chicken

absolutely GOAT

this is adorable but i feel kinda wrong look at it.

nice cats motherfucker

Np