Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Tasty

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Tasty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLGSLCaksdY
youtu.be/DbnrqLJ_ONY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. I love watching those little videos even if the food looks like shit.

>roommate's gf claims she is a "great" cook
>just posts shitty videos like tasty on facebook
>cooks for us one night
>appetizer = some kind of potato skin made with pre-shredded cheese
>entree is a well-done steak covered in fucking cream cheese and no seasoning whatsoever
>desert is a supposed to be some kind of doughnut hole with M&Ms inside, it's wet inside and soaked in oil (I suspect she didn't even heat the oil before frying)

Also this was the wine she brought

I like their videos. I learn by watching and their short and straight-to-the-point videos are what I like.

But there is nothing to learn from it. They don't show any techniques or interesting ideas.

You're missing my point.

I can literally watch them cook something and remember exactly all the steps, ingredients, and amounts for the ingredients without having to rewatch the video or write them down.

I think I'm autistic.

>being this white
>privilege check

Yeah, but what I think he's saying is that remembering the ingredients (which are all prepackaged anyway) and the order are just part of the whole. Without having the technique and basic understanding of how and why, you're missing out on a lot.

It's kinda like learning how to play a song and learning how to play the piano. You can learn what notes to push when but that doesn't mean you know how to play the piano.

Is this shilling

Tasty is the "nu-male" of cooking the "reddit" or the culinary world. It represents the degeneration of cooking into a millennial-portioned virtue signal-tier piece of shit.

Anyone who actually likes to cook or has any appreciation for cooking does not like food/gifs.

Point 1

Food gifs represent "millennial cooking" aka not cooking

-99% of the viewers aren't going to cook any of this, most probably can't. They probably cook once a month and instagram it with #foodgoals and then forget and move on until they get "inspired" a few months later.

Point 2

Food gifs aren't fit for cooking anyway

-Most of these recipes are poorly executed, and poorly thought up. The people filming them are most likely tattood, far left and bearded or fat if female. They are people who are "foodies" and unlikely had any interest in actual cooking until they saw the potential pay check. When traditional and sensible cooking dominates this format or it is filled with people who ACTUALLY care about cooking then it might be interesting.

Point 3

Food gifs are just a buzzword shit virtue signal

- There is a reason that most of them contain shitty recipes and aren't cooked / fit for cooking. They focus on a certain aesthetic or "meme food". There is no deep meaning or skill involved in most of them and its simply a way for people to show-off superficial shit like everything else today.
Maybe it is because I am half French and grow up there so have a more "traditional" food view that I hate this shit especially. But really is it fun to see idiots try and ruin and condense cooking into shit like this? There is nothing worst than seeing a poorly prepared and probably shit tasting dish being prepared by a moron and then reshared 100m times by people who don't cook but just have to fucking get it out there.

They put cream cheese on/in everything

I'm not a fan of this either, but I am not autistic enough to write a treatise about it.

It's just recipes for normies, no need to get salty. If it gets people interested in cooking and they decide to try more challenging things, what's the harm?

>Rosé
Just pour it out

Here's a video about cast iron that's mostly correct: youtube.com/watch?v=KLGSLCaksdY

But what's the deal with the comments? Is this some epic meme?

I saw that too and I was surprised how informative it was.

I still hate their "recipes" which mainly consist of adding together premade shit.

>Half French

t.Moussa Hadid

>O-ho yeah

P R E T E N T I O U S

Curb your autism.

Tasty is the reason I now cook for myself daily. What's wrong with a little motivation?

They're better than Tipsy Bartender.

Tasty is the worst of the meme food videos, mostly cause theyre just buzzfeed, which is the worst site on the internet.
Lodge does some, and the smaller ones see fine cause its not just CHEESE! BACON! DEEP FRY!!!

10/10 speaking the truth, and truth hurts everybody knows that

millennial chow bullshit

>processed meat
>processed cheese
>readymade sauce
>mash em into different shapes
>i cn chef to potato senpai

Their videos seems like shit youd make at home when theres no food in your house.

Boy you could set up a cinema with all these projections.

Who let the /pol/ kiddies out?

Tasty is shit though.

>Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Tasty
Theyve proven to be one of the most popular/watched thing on social media

People make fun of you and call you autistic,but I appreciate your well thought comment.

Anyone else get a feeling of satisfaction when people talk about the latest 'popular thing on social media' and you have no idea what it is?

If you need motivation then you shouldn't bother doing it

Yep, nothing wrong at all.

Delish is alright most of the time

Anyone got the other nasty Tasty webm where they slice up a steak and cram cream cheese into it?

Found the video.

youtu.be/DbnrqLJ_ONY

Kys

This is babby tier criticism. There are actual, legitimate, food-based reasons why Tasty teaches bad cooking.

But why would I care if the person teaching me to cook is a communist?

why is there always so much cheese?

Because it's hard to cook when you district commissar has been fudging the numbers on his quota reports and now all you have is a handful of weevil infested flour and half a mouldy cabbage.

it's a way to add fucktons of fat without people thinking they're adding fat

I think it's because they're American; I can imagine they'd tune their recipes to suit a mostly American audience

This some kind of parody of tasty right?

where did I say they were a communist?

You probably don't have much passion for cooking if that got you into it.

Cooking with cheese is like cheatcodes for cooking just like using bacon is

This can't actually be tasty. This is fake, yeah?

It's not Tasty but it's some other one. I saw it on Facebook last week.

>like i need a fucking video to tell me putting cheese on everything is nice
fuck tasty

so true
its borderline pathetic how bad the meals are.

good cooking requires you to understand what food goes together no just shoveling fucking cheese on everything

id cook something on tasty if it was remotely healthy

I like their videos but there are a lot of shitty recipes.

fuck buzzfeed

I thought the NYC chicken and rice was good (but inauthentic)
The 4 different puff pastries was great
The recipes are super easy so it's fine if they aren't gourmet shit
Just switch out the ingredients for better quality ones

you don’t have to eat it you stupid babies
if you hate it so much why dont you make something better
I don’t see your successful food recipe video series
fucking entitled babies thinking every little thing has to cater to you
have you ever thought about anything from someone else’s perspective? probably not
fucking child

>bitches about buzzwords
>virtue signal, millennial, degenerate

wew lad

The only problem I have with tasty and other things like it is that there are so many ways that they could easily make the food the present better, whether it's changing an ingredient or switching how they cook it
Other than that, it's always fun to see food being made from scratch to completion

OH YES~!