how do i motivate myself to write if i unironically think none of this matters

You don't.

It doesn't have to matter.
Do it for your waifu.

Dont motivate. Just write.

>how do i motivate myself to write if i unironically think none of this matters
get over yourself.

the only thing that motivates me to write is the fact that none of it matters

If you ever actually read Camus you'd realize the fact that everything is meaningless is entirely beside the point. Laugh in the face of meaninglessness and do fun shit anyway.

Don't write.

There's no need to motivate yourself then.

Just work a simple job and enjoy some pretty girl that you don't love and coffee with milk and cigarettes, man.

If you don't have a drive to write just because, and you think there is no point, then just do whatever else makes you feel happy

>Coffee with milk
Is this plebbery really allowed here on Veeky Forums?

I bloody hope not.

If you really thought that none of this matters then why do you feel the need to motivate yourself to write?

You stop being twenty and find something to care about.

If you think none of this matters, how have you motivated yourself to motivate yourself to write?

he probably thinks writing gave him a purpose

user needs to realize it was actually young ignorance that allowed him that comfy delusion, and now, even if he writes 100 books he wont get that purpose back

iktfb

I just write to vent my frustration or whatever ideas I have in my head. I always seem to like to express my ideas, but if it's just a forced process and it doesn't come naturally then it's probably not worth it. You can still do it for a sense of feeling like you're trying something. I don't really enjoy reading, in the sense that it's sort of difficult for me and I get easily distracted, but I still do it anyways because I get a sense of enjoyment from trying to do it.

This, OP.

You do it for the pleasure of it.
Are you seriously an artist or not?

There is no meaning to life, only an array of purposes to choose from. Enjoy.

Why does it have to matter?

Einfach widerlich

>hedonism

someone grossly misinterpreted The Myth of Sisyphus or hasn't read it at all