What are the best books about Ancient Rome...

What are the best books about Ancient Rome? Preferably stuff that covers it all: from the Latin hill tribes to the Byzantines and everything in between.

Who is this cum dumpster?

the Aeneid sums it up

HIGH TEST

The Roman Revolution by Ronald Syme is a great book, but it's mostly about Octavian.

History of Rome by Theodor Mommsen, find some abridged version of it
won him the nobel prize 100 years ago and still a reference work

Will Durant Story of Civilization Vol:3

It feels like it literally covers everything

Definition of a slam pig.

You probably won't find one. If there was one it would cover multiple books.

Find yourself a history of Rome, from the beginning to the end of the republic.

Then find one for the empire, from beginnings to the fall of the West.

Then find a history of the Byzantine Empire.

I doubt you'll find one that covers more than one thousand years in sufficient detail.

Mary Beard, SPQR

tfw high test alpha

Mariah Mallad, Momokun, stuff like that
Reverse google img search and some digging.
You welcome.

One I read recently was Ancient Rome by Simon Baker.

I'd recommend if you want the gist of Ancient Rome. It goes chronologically from the mythic beginnings to the fall of the western empire by exploring key events and figures.

It skips through a lot (for example Julian the Apostate receives only a sentence), but that is understandable when covering such a long period in about 400 pages.

It's filled a Rome shaped gap in my mind, and has given me the foundation to build up my Roman knowledge with more specific works.

I haven't read SPQR, but I think that covers a similar timeframe. Although I've seen it criticised for focusing more on Rome and it's nearby towns, than Rome the empire.

oh say can you see by the dawns early light
what so proudly we hailed
while the twilight's sent gleaming
with broad strips and red stars
through the perils of night
what so proudly we hailed
and the flag was still there
oh say can you see that star spangled banner yet wain (?)
for the land of the freeeeeeeeee
and the homeeeeeeeee of Atlanta braves baseball

what a terrible national anthem. Americans should kys

lol fatties always get cameltoe

how to tell some retard spends too much time on Veeky Forums: thinks everyone doesn't find wide hips attractive

You would munch on it though, don't lie.

I would literally fuck anything that said it would fuck me. doesn't mean she's not gross though lel

It's not just the hips you low test beta nu-male cucklord

High test alpha males are into wide hips and thickness good for bearing 10+ children.

Get with the times bruh.

Livy
Diodorus

She is actually attractive, if the image isn't "touched up" that is really hawt. Usually when they are that size they have stretch marks and cellulite. She is the perfect type of chubby... too bad it wouldn't last, she would have to work out to keep that shape from getting bigger.

>I would literally fuck anything that said it would fuck me
If someone put a voice synthesizer on a dog would you do it? How morally bankrupt are you that you would do things you find repulsive just so you can cum?

I bet you're into the wide hip girls who look like prepubescent boys

are there any good books about fucking a skeleton's vagina bones?

now that's a beautiful girl

The reason america likes skinny girls is because they are pedophiles. They want the girl to look as under developed as possible, so they can legally fuck a "loli".

Why take girls who look like a malnourished 11 year old boy, and ask her to shave her pussy bald?

Some are also gay pedophiles, who want to fuck the closest thing that looks like an 11 year old boy. No wonder girls in america are into anal so much, if you don't do it your closet boyfriend will leave you.

some person in fashion must have written a "tell all" autobiography with plenty of modelfucking
if you think adult skinny women look like 11 year old boys you should get your eyes checked

Well there's "modeland" which is basically harry potter meets My Hero Academia but all the magic and quirks are vaguely modelling related and the wizards and heros everyone wants to be is the world's greatest model.

Females peak at 13/14 you dumbfuck.

Well they peak proportional to how much fuck they get m8.

What?

English, please.

>can't speak Veeky Forums

You don't even know your own national anthem baka fuck you senpai 4th of july too

No they don't you low test anime watcher.

Yes they do.

If you don't like females at their peak energy, sexuality, and neediness then you're a pushover.

kys

omg stop finding perfect females attractive u need reel wymyn

kys

u need reel wymyn big and stonk solid need big hips 4 children but am antinatalist

The decline and fall of the Roman empire - Gibbons