How much water do you drink per day, user?

How much water do you drink per day, user?

Try to drink 3 liters. Usually don't if I don't go to the gym though.

Something like 5-6 glasses.

About 3 glasses a day.

A minimum of 4 pints a day, I always start the day with a pint and a half of water.

Is there something wrong with me that I drink quite a lot and I'm still always thirsty.

I go to the gym 5 days a week and my diet is probably slightly more salty than most.

I drink maybe.

2-3 litres of water a day
1 mug of cofee
2 mugs of tea

and still thirsty despite that.

Like a bunch

Not really. If you're lifting/exercising you lose a lot of fluid, plus a salty diet doesn't help. I'm sort of the same way. I'll drink till my stomach hurts sometimes and still want more. The only think that kind of helps is carbonated water just because I can't chug it or drink it fast and the bubbles fill my stomach up quicker.

Coffee dehydrates you, you insufferable faggot.

It's a diuretic in the sense that you are intaking fluid, and therefore pissing fluid out. There is no evidence to support the dehydration myth. It slightly increases metabolic rate, however, and a byproduct of energy use is water, so it can make you urinate more than usual. However this doesn't dehydrate you- as that extra water you piss was not already water to begin with; it's just the result of a chemical reaction.

I drink 130 to 160 ounces of water a day; equivalent to eight to ten standard bottles of water.

It's because you're not drinking enough water, moran. 65 to 100 oz of water is not enough for someone who's very active and eats a lot of salt. You need to be hitting between 150 and 200 oz a day

>There is no evidence to support the dehydration myth.

I finally get this meme.

The text irks you to drink water and the pic is basically you going to get a cup of water.

Buy distilled water and keep it in the fridge. Slice a lime in half, squeeze one half into a glass, add ice made from distilled water and then fill the glass with distilled water. Drink and repeat.

1.5l per day at least. If you include tea add another liter

Zero. Water is a pleb drink. My entire diet is exclusively a blend of Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavor, powdered minerals and vitamins, and Old Bay seasoning.

Fat ass

I drink water

WA. TER.

Usually a gallon or more.

I regularly drink coffee and alcohol and excercise 5-6 days a week. I would probably drink less than half of that if I was sedentary.

3 liters a day

>How much water do you drink per day

No less than a gallon. But I try to drink more.

>There is no evidence to support the dehydration myth
pasta?

Diabetes?

Usually about 2 litres, but I notice if I stay up way too late my thirst skyrockets in the night hours and I might drink literally thrice that easily.

Probably well over a gallon a day; I love drinking water. Also, as a chronic alcohol drinker, it really helps me to eat a healthy diet and drink shitloads of water so I'm not a complete piece of shit every day.

This.
Don't recall a dry afternoon in well over a year, but I bike to work every day about 10km each way and not sucking down a pint of water before bed kills me.

>how much water do you drink

That all depends on weather it can be close to 20 liters im guessing /ive lived in the desert @115+ working outdoors

Still usually ill have several liters a day most commonly, when im intending to make love to my galpal it can hit over 8 liters the 24 hour period prior just to be ready for action as i last nearly two hours laying pipe. I will easily drink 3 liters during the session and still want more before im done.

I drink some

In the morning when I drink some cold water, afterwards i get these intense chest pains for a few minutes

about a thousand

this post was grosser than necessary

Go to bed Jordan

Speak the truth shame the devil

Fuck it let it go

A galllon a day

1.5-2 litres + food

>he doesn't dilstil his own water

1 maybe 2 glasses tops, i drink tea mostly

atleast half a gallon of water plus about a quart of coffee and a can or two of soda and then some alcohol

A lot probably 100oz or so, I piss like a racehorse. I have some medical condition which fucks up my water and nutrient absorption so I get dehydrated easily otherwise

>falling for the water meme

If soda counts, around 1.5-2l a day.

If soda doesn't count, none.

1.5-3 gallons

i sweat a lot at work

I drink 3 galons of water a day.

A thousand water?

Between 1 and 2 gallons, depending on what I'm doing.

I can barely drink water, and I don't know what my problem is. I usually have no more than a couple of cups every day or two because the taste is always so revolting. I've moved across the world growing up so I know it's not the tap water, and if I'm really thirsty or just did some exercise I can stomach it...
What's my problem Veeky Forums, do I have rabies?

hardly any. I get my liquids from drinks and food. in the summer i drink some, sure.

3+ liters a day. Some one on Veeky Forums made me believe it's good for my liver since I.m a nite time alchy.

Like two liters. I tend to sweat a lot. No I'm not fat.

you are supposed to drink a half an oz per pound of fat. Thats at least a gallon a day for an average woman.

actually just per pound, i don't know why I said of fat

I get most of my hydration from fruits and vegetables.
Rest is milk, coffee and water.
Probably two glasses.

>oz
>pound
>gallon

there is zero evidence to support the myth that coffee dehydrates you

One of these plus whatever I get from stray cups of juice and vodka cokes

Gallon to Gallon and half a day.

Highest water bill ever?

I drink water when I feel like it

4-5 liters if I'm working 2-3 if I'm not.