How do I improve my palate, Veeky Forums?

How do I improve my palate, Veeky Forums?

From the thumbnail that looked like a kid with crazy deformities. I'm so glad it isn't

Yeah I thought it was a skin graft on a burn patient (even though I've seen this image before?).

Actually its an awful disease that grows ham slices on your face. Known as the Swine face pox

Poor child, lost a dear family member to this disease.

That's not a question.

holy shit me too

Me too. I heard it's congenital

>How do I improve my palate, Veeky Forums?

First and foremost - stop eating highly-processed junk food.

Most people in the modern world are constantly *blasting* their mouths with refined sugar, with salt, and with intense artificial flavors.

Just think - if you just spent the last decade going to a death metal concert three times a day, how well are you going to be able to pick up the nuance of a solo acoustic performance?

Same with your sense of taste. Cut out over-processed junk food, and start eating meals made from whole foods. After a month or two, you really become able to start tasting more subtle flavors and more nuanced flavor combinations in natural seasonings and in natural foods.

Secondly, just start experimenting be eating a wide variety of dishes. There are some basic dishes in all cultures that you can easily make well at home, with a little practice. Or, if you have the money for it, you can start eating at a wide variety of high-quality restaurants, to get experience with a wide variety of dishes. Naturally, your palate will start to develop as it you get more and wider experience.

Fag

>Fag
Yeah, I am.
But I still know how to develop a palate in between sucking a mean dick, so get fucked.

>Just think - if you just spent the last decade going to a death metal concert three times a day, how well are you going to be able to pick up the nuance of a solo acoustic performance?
Yes, goddamnit. Unless you are a tremendous fruit.

A) "Yes" is not an answer to that question. Reading comprehension, my dude.

B) The analogy was to illustrate that your eardrums are likely to be affected. Right when you get out of a loud concert, you cannot hear quite as well for a bit. Maybe you've got magic ears, but that's the way it works for most people. Blasting your ears is the same as blasting your taste buds - you gotta ease up a bit before you reach full sensitivity again.

Yeah sorry I skimmed through your post pretty quickly, I assumed that was a rhethorical yes/no question. I can see where you're coming from with that analogy, I just don't think it's very good. Anyone who goes to loud concerts all the time and wears no ear protection is pretty stupid to begin with. I play in a hard rock band, standing directly next to the drum kit with my head being one foot from the crash cymbal most of the time. I use in-ear headphones to block out the harshest noise, and I can still hear bats chirping.

>uses head phones as hearing protection
>calls others stupid

>Most people in the modern world are constantly *blasting* their mouths with refined sugar, with salt, and with intense artificial flavors.
And you do it every day with load after load of salty semen, you faget

It just shows that you can do it with a minimal amount of effort.
He already admitted that he does.

>It just shows that you can do it with a minimal amount of effort.

using headphones as hearing protection is as bad as eating only mcdonalds for every meal

you've accomplished nothing, the effort is not worth the effort

>salty semen

And how, precisely, did you discover that was the flavor profile?

Wow rude
you really hurt my feelings there mang

Eat alot of grapes? Lol idk OP. Listen to that guy at the top of the thread

omg that poor girl you guys are fucking sick for posting this.

Nearly fell for your ruse!

Someone on ck spelled palate correctly

Today op wasn't a faggot

>fagette
FTFY

This guy is really hammin' it up

thought a good parent would dress their kid as leatherface for halloween but it's just ham

i thought it was a burn victim

I know alot of taste is really smell.

My sense of smell got fucked up in the military and so I can't tell the difference between most foods. Eggs with no seasonings are the same as if you made perfect eggs by putting them on/off the heat repeatedly

same

For you

I have a friend who got ran over by a cage and lost her sense of smell, and therefore taste. Good thing is she can eat whatever as long as the texture is enjoyable. Bad thing is she showers constantly because she can't tell if she stinks

God burn it with fire.....

memes aside, I like you.