Psychfags, pls explain

Psychfags, pls explain.

That is so stupid , the left being a more symmetrical face , and considerably one that excels in femininity. The answer to which face is more attractive is an obvious one. Those idiotic researchers need to understand that there is a line between deeming something attractive and deeming something sexually attractive.

Psychology is politicised as fuck and isn't a proper objective science.

I agree

I disagree, I'd hit that girl on the left harder than an oncoming train

kill yourself, you are sick in the head

This is why, even though I am an atheist, I respect the muslim religion.

Those motherfuckers will marry anything no matter who young and they actually treat their women as property.

Honestly Islam is the best religion in terms of personal benefit. If at any point something happened in my life that I needed to escape and change my identity I would move the fuck to Saudi Arabia and live a happy life with my women-property.

sames

Islam would be beneficial to the West so long as we don't fall for the Imam meme

Nice trips,
I completely disagree with everything Islam teaches. Its very oppressive not only to women but also with personal freedoms.The Islamic religion only benefits you if you are a male. Not even mentioning its complete incompatibility with westernized societies.,

what is it with women from the east

Benefits of Muslam:

1. Puts women in their place
2. Executes homophiles
3. Allows men to marry little girls

Why do so many people oppose it?

afghan ppl live in middle ages conditions, so at 12 you are marrying material and at 29 you are an old crank. I think the study refers to first worlders,
baka

Sexual attraction isn't just physical. It's emotional and spiritual too. This is something pedophiles fail to understand.

>I completely disagree with everything Islam teaches.

Well, I mean. Islam is obviously retarded.

> Its very oppressive not only to women but also with personal freedoms.

The thing is that I am not a woman nor am I gay. I also live a very normal life. I do not do drugs or even drink alcohol.

If suddenly islam was forced upon me nothing would change about my lifestyle.

I like little girls in anime and honestly it would not hurt me to fuck some loli pussy so if I ever needed to move I would become Ibrahim Al Assad and marry a 12 year old slut and give her the dick every single day.

>1. Puts women in their place

Just so you know, I do not hate women... but I do not respect them.

Women having freedom does not hurt me at all but when I see hot women all I can think about is fucking them and therefore I cannot take attractive women seriously.

I absolutely believe that my relationship with women would be better if they had to wear Burkhas, but on the other hand I like to look at their yoga pants ass.

I only like Islam because I would be able to fuck lolis.

>incompatibility with westernized societies
How so?

inb4 science and technology
Look up Islamic Golden Age

inb4 women and fags
Nobody cares lol

I mean westernized societies have freedom of religion,, Islam is completely against a society that includes that personal discretion.
Also, sharia law which is widely accepted and advocated in the Muslim, speaks for its self.

I don't have an issue with Muslims. I just think their teachings should be updated.

Muslim women are usually ugly and fat, and bitchy. Enjoy, retard. Also the men bunghole each other almost constantly.

Srsly m8? You would not?

bent nonce

Islamophobic detected

I know this is false.

Your first claim I can disprove because every /gif/ thread with hot muslim babes has some really hot bitches.

The men being gay... well, that does not bother me. My brothers can fuck each other and as long as they do not mess with my butt I do not care.

Live and let live. Live and let live.

Also, have any of you been keeping up with the news in Germany about german women being raped and then ignored by the police because their rapists was muslim?

I WANT SOME OF THAT. I dream of just going out on the streets and raping a slut but I fucking can't because this country is fucking christian.

Man Islam best religion, fuck you all.

Islamophobic propaganda

Nah senpai

fake

I am a very liberal man. I do not care if other muslims fuck little boys.

You are telling me that I can get a woman and fucking tie her to my house and treat her like property?

SIGN ME THE FUCK IN.

I really hope Islam starts dominating western culture so that slowly we can ease in the dream.

Women are inferior beings meant for us to fuck and Islam is the only religion that still preaches this fact.

Christianity? Those cucks say that women are pure and meant to be protected.

FUCK THAT SHIT. I want to slap a bitch if I want and I want to fuck a bitch if I want. Women are not human.

>I am a very liberal man [...] Women are not human.

You are mentally ill

I identify with the liberal left. If I was American I would vote for Bernie Sanders and the such. His views reflect mine.

Do not get me wrong, I treat women right in real life. I treat them like they are human and not once have I done anything disrespectful towards them.

But honestly if the laws of the world changed so that I could just rape women when I wanted and I could have them as my property... that would be better.

I have only been able to fuck a tiny percentage of all the attractive women I've met. Imagine if I could fuck all of them?

That would be great!

Women are human but I really wish we could pretend like they weren't and that is exactly what Islam does and I fucking respect that.

Why do people in this thread act like if we'd switch to Islam, you'd have more sex?
Being an unattractive guy, you shouldn't expect things would improve.
Now people have more sex, and more varied. If we go to strong 1:1 bonding, then you get stable long lasting relationships, but that's the case in a very Christian societies too.
Just because a religion permits men to sleep with much younger women, doesn't mean you'd get an attractive 14yo to fuck unless you're basically very well on the money side. If girls are less of a slut, you'll get to have sex with much fewer women.

And regarding that girl in OPs pic, if you watch e.g. documentaries, one sees women at the end of 40 in warzones tend to look like what we consider to be 60yo looking. Labor, stress together with garbage water and nutrition fucks with people.

Raping women is legal.

That is all I have to say.

>sexual disorder to want to fuck newly fertile women
>confusing pedophilia with hebephilia

I wonder who could be behind this post?

hmmm

God bless that deep blue country.

OP the same reason homosexuality is no longer considered a mental illness. Literally zero basis in reality and not a shred of scientific evidence to back it up.
Almost all of psychology is rooted in politics, not facts.

That's Yemen.

>live and let live
>i wanna plow loli-butt

cmon now

God bless Yemen.

You know, the younger I would fuck would be 11, maybe 10. But honestly why not make the girls get ready for the moment.

Hey, live and let live. Why are you criticizing my sexual taste? By the way, you saying loli butt got me really hard so I am going to masturbate to just that.

Anyone got some sweet manga hentai websites? The one I use is awfully slow with updates so I run out of loli to masturbate to.

I remember going vagina to ass with a friend and she didn't like it an stopped moaning. It killed the mood completely.

How can anyone look positively towards rape. It's an act of desperation.

tbqh I think for a man the being-able-to-fuck-hot-chicks is the appeal, not primarily the fucking and cumming itself.

Besides, they discuss re-introducing penalty in Turkey now, and when I watch interviews, people name rape as one of the things it would apply too. Hell, they even cut your hand off if you steal.
Just because they have laws that basically disable a women from claiming rape, doesn't mean the Muslim community enables free rape. Silly to think.

So you're just trolling around now? Kind of a waste of time.

>So you're just trolling around now? Kind of a waste of time.

I am not trolling, I am seriously hard. I am not yet in the mood to masturbate so I am just browsing while slowly stroking.

>How can anyone look positively towards rape. It's an act of desperation.

It is also an act of domination.

you're still mentally ill and need to seek help

The sad thing is that every man thinks like me.

We act cool and like nothing matters but the women we see an attractive woman the first thing we think about is fucking her.

It is just how nature intended it to be.

>every man thinks like me.
I am a man and I think you are mentally ill

>every man
nope, you and a few other sick mentally ill people do, and because of your sick twisted world view you think everyone does.
sounds legit schizofrenic

I am just like you. I have never raped a girl but when I see a girl walking in tight jeans I look at her ass and I think 'It would be nice to fuck that'.

If you are not like me then you are probably gay and therefore you will never be able to understand.

>if you don't think in the same exact way the problem is you and you're probably X

hilarious

You are gay aren't you?