Come in and join the discussion

Come in and join the discussion.

tinychat / 4chanlit

nah

just left but who was the skinny qt with the bookshelf behind her?

why not discord

Tradition.

discord doesnt let you camwhore :)

why is this relevant

>there's never any lit discussion in tc!
>hegel and plato lecture videos are played
>everybody leaves

You guys are hypocrites.

There's more to talk about in a lit chat than just playing lectures. It's a social platform. Most of the time, people are discussing authors, literary theory, and live reading (occasionally other people's work).

Too many memes for me, thanks.

none of you know anything about hegel and plato to make me want to talk with you about it. you think letting your eyes glaze over the page and passively listening to some random lectures makes you "intelligent" and "knowledgeable" about philosophy. the chat is the epitome of pseudointellectualism and posturing. it's a thinly disguised /soc/ chat.

no one discusses literary theory. it's mostly people whot alk about "yea dude i really hate literary theory and elitism. ps i go to community college"

whenever any board has a thing like this it's entirely populated by the exact same kind of people who use tripcodes and genuinely don't understand why people find it annoying

it immediately becomes a circlejerk inhabited by a small handful of people who don't seem to get the board culture and mostly seem to be there to be E-CELEBS, but they never seem to be able to stop posting on the main board as if they're some sort of high profile celebrities that everyone cares about

the level of narcissism it takes to be into this kind of thing isn't even interesting, it's just delusional lonely teenagers trying to be hip. 90% of them are /soc/, and the remaining 10% are just retards who don't realise they're talking to /soc/.

anyone who participated in the tinychat and who reads this will be like "heh, he's just jealous of my cool internet persona." then go back to hanging out with virtual people who are trapped between livejournal and Veeky Forums, whose greatest wish in life is to become mira gonzalez

if you are one of the tinychat faggots please have an epiphany that you are the biggest faggot on earth and use your regret over succumbing to this faggotry to fuel a scheme to kill the rest of the tinychat faggots in real life

If that's what you'd like to tell yourself.

For the sane people who don't have a stick up their ass, you can absolutely talk about books and theory and read OC. Though, keep in mind that there are a bunch of "memers" and general losers on right now since it's on the first page right now. It should clear up once the regulars log in.

if this isn't pasta it should be

I is pasta, was posted in every tinychat thread for the past months.

Because it is

Link?

>get in chat
>no one is chatting

what a hot head

people are chatting now.

>open the tinychat
>"we're discussing attractive eyebrows"
>mfw

after that it got full of normies
there was even a girl on there ree