Best position to read

Best position to read
Simple as that

Missionary.

Reverse cowgirl. Youre generally right under the light.

OP, here, missed files

Who is this beautiful woman?

Mariah Mallad aka Momokun

no fat chicks sir, we like our ladies petite here

The secret for me, is to lie on your side, and keep flopping over whenever you change the page. I have shitty sinuses, so my nose gets clogged up if I lay on once side too long, and my chest hurts if I lay on my back.

please

put me out of my misery

I just want to read damn it.

on your stomach, book flat on the bed not in your hands like this mongoloid picture

speak for yourself

I have moderate scoliosis among other back issues, so I have to frequently change positions to try stay comfortable, and most of those positions would probably be awkward as fuck for someone without such back problems. My favorite, and the one I can stay in the longest is laying down, tucked into the curve of my sectional sofa, sort of leaning into the back of it with my legs propped up on the top of the back and crossed at the ankles.

>try reading
>neck starts getting stiff from looking down for so long
>try lifting arms instead
>arms start getting tired

life is suffering

With my head inside my asshole. It's a little dark but I manage.

use a desk you fucking retards

Is this an unironic shitpost? Are you or are you not aware of how stupid your post is?

>Best position to read
As the writer?

laying down or sitting in a terrasse chair

THICC

wow me too it sucks

I want an ebook reader with a pico projector so I can lay on my bed and read from the ceiling.

That would be the most comfortable if such a thing existed.

Barring that, though, I lay face up and pull the covers over my head, hold the book above my head like a tent. I like the humidity, very relaxing.

My arms never get tired anymore, I've been doing it every day for too many years I guess.

why would you post an ugly fat girl?

Sitting stright with the book in my lap. Can't concentrate effictively in any other position.

wrong.

>reading
>sweating
>strengthening arm muscles
nice multitasking user.

i have a kindle so i don't experience those problems. feels good

Head resting on that girls lap while she slowly strokes your hair and you read her choice passages out loud.

Am I the only one who can't read in bed without immediately starting to masturbate?

Full lotus. Half lotus if your the type who reads Stirner.