Am I the only one who feels a surge of inspiration, deep thoughts, opening to new ideas...

Am I the only one who feels a surge of inspiration, deep thoughts, opening to new ideas, hunger for learning and an overall sense of mental clearness after ejaculating?

It's the inverse for me, whenever I feel the spark of ingenuity I almost immediately have to knock one out

But that might just be the result of my narcissism

When you grow older, you won't feel any difference in your cognitive abilities pre and post ejaculation. Make use of your brain + cock while you still can.

no, i think depression killed all of those for me

I feel shame

These answers are getting really sad

I feel happy I had a good wank and go about the rest of my day.

I jerk off into library versions of infinite jest and then shelve them in the black erotica fiction section

Pretty much the opposite. After the deed I feel drained and purposeless. I also have depression though, so maybe my sex drive is buoying me up, whereas for a normie it drags them down.

I used to feel shame and guilt and terrible sadness. Now I feel liberation, regret and fuck-it-I-don't-care anymore-let-me-watch-some-anime mood.

After I ejaculate I feel depression.

All the things OP describes I feel during the masturbation process right up to the orgasm. Then, it all goes away.

It's odd because ultimately, there's always a hair's width away from achieving a higher mental state that can only be reached by ending it with the orgasm. You can edge all you want, but you'd have to be happy with not doing the most you can with it in order not to have the entire stack of blocks fall down in order to hit the orgasm and achieve the height of bliss for a nano-second.

poor anons

I get really tired. the only time I don't get tired is when I jerk at the gym right before working out.

I just have the same dull feeling as before. I don't quite know why I bother anymore but it must be done according to my mind.
In general I don't feel much, I don't feel what others feel about poetry. I have no clue about what I'm supposed to feel when reading literature. I feel generally nothing, but the magic mountain was the exception. The only thing I know that sparks emotion in me is the sound of live bagpipes. I'm not even Scottish, just part Ulster Scots. Is it autism?

No but it sounds like depression tee bee eich.

Im not sad at all it's just that I don't feel much.

Hemmingway wrote about that

Kenjataimu:

period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly.

it's usually
>fap
>feel bad about fapping
>fap again

though most of the time it depends on the fap how my mental clarity is

Depression manifests in different ways for different people, it's not necessarily defined by a chronic feeling of sadness. What you're describing is anhedonia and is also a symptom of depression (which doesn't automatically make you depressed).

I dont really feel any different afterwards, aside from "cool, that was fun, now, unto other pursuits, cleared of that ever-gathering, pervasive sexual desire."

Its the only time I can actually convince myself I'm am good person (even though I am ojectively not)