Help me Biz

Started dating a smoking hot girl (completely out of my league, charming as fuck, fun, not uptight) but she's a vegan. We're just having fun but its obvious there won't really be a future with this girl if I'm eating a nice black iberian pig while she's eating whatever she eats. She's also really into the whole cause of saving animals
What to do? I love meat as much as I love to fuck. But this girl is fucking special. Why is life so fucking unfair?
How much Link I need to have so I can survive this madness?

fuck you, what a useless post.

Kill yourself

i genuinely dont know what to do.
i can see myself being a millionaire next to this girl and she doesnt give a fuck. she doesn't give a fuck im poor now so..

>I love meat as much as I love to fuck.
if you'd rather eat rotting flesh than get some tight wet pussy you're a moron.

show some principles that she would appreciate. only eat free range chickens. tell her you havethat rule and stick to it. she will aporeciate it. spend more money on buying happy animal meat. don't buy fur , tell her fur farming is unethical (it is). listen to that samharris podcast about growing meat in vats.. harris is a cuck of high order but that is a good podcast. post a naked silhouette

thanks for the serious reply. im completely against fur and all that shit though so that's easy. its just that i've ate meat all my life. to completely change my diet and not eat some which gives me so much pleasure will fuck me up short-term. i will look into the happy animal meat and samharris. tks

if you'd rather fuck the same aging pussy forever than get some fresh succulent meat everyday you're a moron

>fresh succulent meat
literal dead flesh filled with estrogen and artery clogging cholesterol. enjoy your ED and eventual heart disease.

>lives in a third world country or America where everything is processed to shit and frozen
>branwashed into thinking cholesterol actually causes anything significant
Vegetables are dead plants covered in pesticides too. Off yourself now faggot

Redpill her on the nutritionally deficient aspect on veganism. Vegans are ALL deficient in Vitamin B12, Vitamin A (Retinol, not garbage beta carotene), Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Vitamin D as well as Creatine and a fuck ton more.

Ask her if ruining her own health to save a few animals is really worth it.

>Vegetables are dead plants covered in pesticides too.
Can't wash those off or buy organic or grow your own. Man, guess I'm screwed.

>Vegans are ALL deficient in Vitamin B12
Had a blood test two weeks ago, not deficient in B12 or anything for that matter. And they give B12 supplements to the animals, it's fortified into their food. Why not skip the animals and take a supplement yourself? And the Omega-3, where do fish get that? Is it maybe from the algae they eat? Oh wait, is there an Omega-3 supplement made from algae? (yes)

>Can't wash those off or buy organic or grow your own. Man, guess I'm screwed.
The same can be said for buying meat from local farmers. There's so much to be said about the problems of factory farming but vegans never bother differentiating because they're so emotionally invested from the morality side of it.

>The same can be said for buying meat from local farmers.
You can't wash off antibiotics, estrogen, or cholesterol. Nice false equivalency.

Buying meat from sources that don't add antibiotics/BGH, that's what I'm getting at

i doubt she'll give a fuck dude. just respect that you both have two different diet lifestyles. you don't have to be identically alike to have a good relationship. i was also a vegetarian for like 5 years and never gave a rat's ass what the people i dated ate. it's such an insignificant aspect of a relationship. if she's a good one she won't judge your choices if you won't judge hers.

Retard, fish can actually convert ALA Omega-3 into EPA whereas humans can't. Different animals eat different shit, you don't see a human eating grass as well just because a cow does so? They don't give B12 supplements to animals, I don't know where you're getting this information from, B12 is an animal vitamin as well as Retinol (Vitamin A) and Vitamin D. There are no sources of these vitamins outside of animal products, stay deficient fag.

Thanks just bought 100k more link

Just get out now user. I dated a girl like that once, it won't be long before she starts trying to make you change your diet and principles. Move the fuck on.

>Retard, fish can actually convert ALA Omega-3 into EPA whereas humans can't.
Ok, algae oil contains ELA and a lot less mercury and plastic than fish. Read a nutrition label. The fish you eat is either loaded with mercury, been eating plastic, eating GMO grains embedded with round-up weed killer, or all 3.

>They don't give B12 supplements to animals
You're right. They supplement cobalt where it's synthesized into B-12 inside their guts. They also eat shit which is contains "naturally occurring B-12". I'm not a poor or dumb fag so I'll just take a supplement devoid of shit.

>B12 is an animal vitamin. There are no sources of these vitamins outside of animal products, stay deficient fag.
Wrong. "No fungi, plants, or animals (including humans) are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes needed for its synthesis."

Stay dumb fag.

>tfw dating a vegan and she just loves me enough that she went straight back to meat

You should be shaping your woman user, you are the leader. Or should be

>hurr durr why isnt this girl a perfect 12/10 and meet all my high requirements even though I am a massive faggot

clearly she has massive self esteem issues for dating a dipshit