Last night I went out to dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in about 6 months...

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in about 6 months. We had a fantastic dinner and the service was excellent, the waitress being an attractive woman who was hard-working and professional.

We finished our meal and she came out with some samples of desserts: pumpkin pie, a chocolate cake, cheesecake, and some other things. I declined because I was full and what did my friend say?

"Do you actually make them here?"

She was flustered and started stumbling her words and eventually said, "No, but they are baked here". We were both MORTIFIED.

My friend said, "in that case, no thanks". Even though I declined, I decided to get a slice of pumpkin pie to make up for his foe paw. It was pretty decent and I ended up leaving a 50% tip and wrote, "So sorry for my friend, hope this makes up for it" and wrote down my phone number in case she wants to talk about it or thank me or whatever.

Anyway, I chastised my friend and was completely embarrassed and that is the LAST dinner I will go on with him.

Anyway, I still feel really good about my response and how I handled it. I turned what could have been a terrible night for this young waitress into a positive experience.

What are acts of kindness you have you have done at a restaurant?

That was good but don't felt In love of that woman....

>foe paw
I want to believe

Don't worry, user. I'm sure she'll call you :^)

people like you are a real diamond dozen, OP

Gave a bum who obviously only had enough money for his bottomless cup of coffee my plate with the dregs and crumbs of my dinner left on it.

>foe paw.
Stopped reading there.

I once didn't spit in this faggot waiters face when he brought me the wrong order.

one time I saw a bum outside a Subway begging. On a whim I bought him a 12" meatball sub and offered it to him as I was leaving. I shit you not, he said he was a vegetarian and almost sneered at me.

I said "I guess beggars CAN be choosers" and he started swearing and shouting at me. I left and when I got in my car I was so pissed I took the deli meat from my club sandwich, returned, and threw it in his face. I ate his meatball sub and felt so alpha.

shut up I like these bait threads

I feel exactly for you OP, funnily enough I was also out eating with a friend. The service was very slow and It was super busy and so I snapped my fingers at one of the waiters walking past to get them to service me and my friend. I asked her what was taking so long to be served and she told me 'sorry, we're short staffed and the order tickets are all messed up because the new guy couldn't handle it'.

So being the great person I am, I immediately offered to help, of course the girl was a little shock and apprehensive from my generous offer. However I leapt up before she could give a proper response and sped waked over to what I assumed was the pass area between the dinning area and kitction. I immediately slammed the bell on the pass and told the chef that I'm now taking over the pass, needless to say, he was very confused.

Long story short, I had the whole service fixed and running perfect within 30 minutes. As thanks and payment for my service I took 32% (exact) of tips from the tip jar when the others were busy under my tutelage.

>vegetarian bum

You were very considerate to remove the lunchmeat before you threw it in his face. I'm sure there's a very special place reserved for you in heaven.

And then everybody applauded. That boy was Albert Einstein

Thank you, I try.

>"I guess beggars CAN be choosers"

>foe paw
I

Bullshit stories like this never sees to amaze me.

That someone might actually believe them or the shit that people can make up?

No, I threw just the lunchmeat in his face.

I guess your special place is reserved somewhere else then.

Almost thought this was Irish Stew Guy until...
>foe paw
but Irish Stew Guy is too anal to misspell.

>but Irish Stew Guy is too anal to misspell.
This is true. Not to mention he probably has no friends.

>"Do you actually make them here?"
But thats a legit question though.

my cat got foe paws!

>foe paw

(also)

I think you did the right thing.
In a doggy dog world you probably made the waitresses night.

I'm sure she's swooning right now over the fact that a man thinks he can buy a date with her for a 50% tip. Hows it feel to have strangers assume you're a prostitute for what 20 euro?

Sure is white night in here.

OP here... no call yet, but I have a good feeling that tonight's the night.