Which coin will be the dApp king?

It’s 2022, which platform will be the industry standard for creating dApps? Pic very, very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthedapps.com/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kjnk/neo-s-blockchain-goes-under-maintenance-as-blockchain-stalls-again
twitter.com/lllwvlvwlll/status/971958192316956672
meetup.com/elastos-Open-Source-Meetup/events/247858986/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670
entethalliance.org/members/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ICX

Use google and see who is building on these platforms already.

Pro-tip only usable dapps and sites are being built on EOS

This, unironically. Icon has deep connections in Korea , they're shaking out the normie investors and accumulating

$10,000 EOY

nuls

ADA
ICX
these two have the highest chance

Forgetting icx!!

zil or icx

0chain

WHy is that piece of shit REQ in there.

Nuls

Because it’s the only platform that is working on harnessing the power of decentralized oracles.

unironically VeChain

Qtum unironically

ICX is a fucking shitcoin, I can't believe I put $500 in that shit. EOS is the master coin and will BTFO every other platform at mainnet easily, I'm accumulating as we speak. Currently have a 0.5 btc order open slowly getting filled

And this alone is why REQ is going to blow these out of the water

neurochain

Do your Homework. Elastos is going to be the leader and you don't even have them listed

You stupid stupid fucks
Look up Radix
They won't be doing an ICO, Q3 release.
blockchain will die.

Also, NAS, as it can co-exist.

Lol at anything else than eth

This or Skycoin?

This

TRX

It's going to be ETH and NEO for sure. NEO deadline for it's dapp competition is today on a related note.

none, who cares about dApps?
buy stocks stay safe.

Pretty much. Reddit open needs biz token

0chain

ETH

This easly

universa

Probably Eth will be first still. I think there will be a lot of good blockchains tho, like Icon. The blockchain that I like the most is Nebulas. Read that whitepaper pure gold. And by making developpers bookkeepers and paying them to make apps. They will attract top tier developers. Nebulas is the one, im afraid they might be too late tho.

>all these americans ignoring NEO

enjoy staying poor while gov compliant chink coins make me rich
I literally just max out every NEO ICO and now i am fucking loaded with zero effort

There is already over 1000 Ethereum DApps. A year from now there will be tens of thousands.

stateofthedapps.com/

No other platform comes close.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kjnk/neo-s-blockchain-goes-under-maintenance-as-blockchain-stalls-again

>kek

Xby isn't on this picture.

t. Dedpul (Andrew K.)

>oh no how dare they upgrade and improve my blockchainzz

conviently doesn't do enough research to find this tweet by CoZ

twitter.com/lllwvlvwlll/status/971958192316956672

ETH will still be around I imagine. Huge community of developers relative to the others. I think there will be a few that survive and become standard, I doubt one will completely dominate. ICX seems promising.

I don't know
At the moment of how I see it for this year at least.
ETH > NEO > EOS > REQ > ADA

which ones fastest?

Never post about this again you fucker

Ethereum until Wanchain takes over

1. The one that is developed by a seasoned crypto veteran with a good track record
2. The one that has a solid reach and is backed i.e. by a top crypto exchange
3. The one that supports C++

Eth works, Lisk is absolute ass and doesn't work, just being pumped by the cartel nodes.

Achain, by giving forks their own blockchain they do not affect network performance. ABTC reported 1m tps. There's already 10 Dapps

I'd also vote for NAS as well.

Definitely Elastos. DYOR. Skycoin is a fucking joke compared to them

Gtfo faggot, that's a shitcoin

>3. The one that supports C++
Got it right except for this, C++ is a meme language, anything widely successful will use an interpreted or bytecode language not platform specific compiled code.

NEO is trash

this is like going back 5 years, and posting peercoin, litecoin and vertcoin alongside bitcoin and asking, which is the crypto payment standard.

If you compile to an intermediary format (i.e. WASM), any language can be used

REQ doesn't even deserve to be on that image

You mad, nerd? VeChain and Elastos only dApp platforms that matter

Either ICX or ETH unitonically

Nice fucking joke. The space is a lot different now. Anyone who thinks ETH will actually be the dApp king in a few years is kidding themselves. No enterprises are building shit on eth. No governments are building shit on eth. The only thing it has is shitty ICOs and crypto kitties. What do you think is going to happen once regulations hit and ICOs aren't being created left and right?

ETH was a game changer at the time but it too will fade, just like BTC

None of them OP

nuh-n-nnn-neo sir

wanchaaaaaaaain

Really can't tell if this is a troll or not. How has no one mentioned that one and only true king?
Blows my fucking mind.

Once Cardano is complete, it will kick every other platform to the curb. Cardano is a steamroller

Qtum, Neo and perhaps ICX..

Before anyone replies with some dumb shit, here are the only two dApp platforms that actually matter. Name another platform with as much government and enterprise support as these two. Protip, you fucking can't. Sorry that no enterprises give a shit about your crypto kitties

meetup.com/elastos-Open-Source-Meetup/events/247858986/

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670

When the NEX exchange goes live the Chinese will drop ETH and BTC and go all in on NEO.
You should of been stocking up on NEO and TNC in the dip.

XBY

NAS
EOS

btw, why the piece of shit REQ listed by OP though its not a platform and shitcoin

Mobi

> mfw there are people on this board that actually believe this

>why the piece of shit REQ listed by OP though its not a platform

found the delusional bag holder who bought at 1.4K

Nuls you fools. DYOR

Yes I would love memory leaks on my platform

Not if it's a safe environment akin to javascript in your browser

Oh no, how could eos possibly survive without lovecoin

I had to trade my ICX for LINK unfortunately the opportunity cost was to great for me to bear any longer I had to pull trigger. ICX will be great but LINK may change the world. Not a tough decision looking back.

Thanks for update on your small as fuck order

hahahaha imagine being this delusional. the chinks dont give a shit about neo. it is a shitty centralized eth knockoff that cant even scale. pathetic.

Dont hold anymore but considering its the only one with an enterprise built dApp it will probably be top 2 or 3.

NEO, with 7 nodes?

>a couple of literally who?s
Daily Reminder:
entethalliance.org/members/

Why is REQ even on this picture

CLO

BCH
screencap this

yep ACT is legit the best option right now

I am going full NEET and will bottle my pipi and sell it ON THE OPEN MARKET as dApple, a thirst-quenching fetish product.

In short, the best platform in 2022 will 5ever be muh dick

Wtf bitcoin obviously how dumb are you guys

Ambrosus. Confirmed dApp capability. Alpha is already released. Once their proprietary blockchain is out, you'll be wishing you got a piece while it was < .50. The team is absolutely top notch.