What is the sense of buying water in bottle if you have water in house

what is the sense of buying water in bottle if you have water in house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you live in a third world country.

So no reason. My tap water is far more clean than bottled crap.

>what is the sense of buying water in bottle if you have water in house

Do American actually (literally) do this?

Negros in flint Michigan have to because of lead.

I lived at a place thats tap water tasted like a pool. I bought one package of bottled water and it was so inconvenient I bought a water filter right after.

America is a thirdworld cunt. Soo yes. They have too. The fat fucks

Water main breaks

Because my income can sustain buying packs of water and I prefer having a top I can close when I drive.

sometimes you are not in house

I don't understand.

I mainly buy plastic water bottles for camping trips, long drives, and get-togethers. Some people have to have them out of necessity, I guess.

I buy those 2.5 gallon jugs with the nozzle so I can keep it in the fridge and dispense cold, clean water whenever I want. Inb4 someone suggests ice cubes. I have no ice maker and ice trays are for queers. I don't bother with 16oz bottles because I don't want their little plastic remains cluttering my life.

Yes

So the government can't find me.

>ice trays are for queers
>projecting

Touché

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Tap water has estrogen in it, hence plummeting testosterone levels. So there's a reason, if you're male.

i got the insulated growlers

$70 well spent

Hell ya man

Fuckin A right, brotha! Awww yeah!

No particular reason.

buy a water filter

I live in an overpopulated area near the ocean and the water from the tap tastes like shit. I still drink it, but usually will buy 3-4 gallon containers for a dollar each of the distilled stuff every time I do grocery shopping. It fits fine in my budget

I don't trust my tap water because the pipes here are really old. Not gonna risk my health just to save some cents.

You don't leave your house?

Some of us actually leave our houses, and you don't want to get caught in a broke-down car on a hot day without something hydrating

Sounds like a very specific problem that's very unlikely to happen.

I buy a couple of bottles to refill and consume. I keep a couple in well visited areas. I get thirsty a lot and often don't want to get up.

I've been drinking tap because I got tired of buying jugs of water, I can tell the difference...when I chug a 16 oz glass of tap water I feel real queasy and sick...ready to throw up.

This doesn't happen when I chug cheap jugs of "reverse osmosis purified" water I get from the store. Probably the chlorine and fluoride that messes with my gut.

i litterally just got some ice out of my ice tray mother fucker what are you t ryijng to say?? HUH"?? the fuck man

alcohol on tap?

To be fair, it's a pretty serious problem if you do run into it. But it can be solved with some variant of so pic related is not necessary beyond maybe having one case of it for emergencies.

Flyover detected

plastic bottles get nasty in hot cars quick