Mtgox wallet addresses, anyone have them? I might do a free service that alerts when coins start moving from them

Mtgox wallet addresses, anyone have them? I might do a free service that alerts when coins start moving from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk?filter=1
reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/comments/82m0dl/mtgox_trustee_has_sold_some_btc_and_bch/dvbbiot/
gaelb.alwaysdata.net/MTgox_watch_CW/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/matt_odell/status/972193512849584129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk?filter=1
set up an email alert for it and make a thread everytime there's movement

Nice. Make it happen op, pls. You could make a Twitter account to do it.

I could make a bot that makes the thread. Just need that Veeky Forums pass then, bleh.

bump

Monitoring this

reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/comments/82m0dl/mtgox_trustee_has_sold_some_btc_and_bch/dvbbiot/

scroll down a bit, there's list of 82 or 83 wallets with 2000 - 2500 btc on each

It would be more fun to automatically make a thread here, but if nothing else...

If anyone can give me Veeky Forums pass I promise to make a bot that will automatically post a thread here if the account moves funds, and host it on VPS 24/7. I have my own VPS already, so no need to fund that.

OP is that where you live? looks depressing

Nah, live in Finland.

Why did he move 5k btc few days ago?

looks like brazil, san-paulo

it's probably (not 100%) winklevoss wallet, not gox
gox wallets are here

Those stairs are giving me vertigo

that's not the Mt.Gox address.

this

162105.95 BTC there, so it seems.

So I will monitor these, or..?

Do it my dude. Just use a Twitter bot. Easy to setup notifications for it that way as well

Was just about to share this. This dude has email alerts setup as well

Yeah, only thing I could add is to make a bot that posts here if shit hits the fan. That would be hilarious if nothing else.

that would be awesome

Alerts can be configured here

mobile.twitter.com/matt_odell/status/972193512849584129

my legs fucking HURT just looking at that damn spiral staircase

If I lived there I'd have to run up it

>8234667
>8234405

computer lagged up and then command prompt opened and shut after i visited tha site wtf did i do

this

If you can get me enough to buy Veeky Forums pass I will do a bot that makes a thread here if there is a change in those mtgox wallets. The bot will also post any message you want. I have made similiar bots before, and one on a Finnish image board using Selenium, so it is not hard. Just need 20$

17ky4ApgYopuGoYJoEjrgnoPxX7rBGRNuF

You have to delete system32 immediately if you find it on your computer. It's a well known virus that will appear in your windows folder.

Sorry homeboy already spent my budget on this one

WRONG. That wallet also dumped all its BCH.

Np, and it's fine if no one donates, seriously it sucks to even ask for that. I just put every penny on ICX.

bump

bump