>it's only 9PM

please save me from myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UQdeJ7qzyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tecate light
Is this a troll thread?

get the old thread to 4 hunna u fagget

Just woke up, 1:42 PM, pouring my first drink.

Girlfriend's asleep, I'm on pint nr 3, went out and bought the beer after she fell asleep.
Literally just got paid right now, debating whether I should call up the coke dealer.

skip the coke. It's bad for your pocket book.

Hello newfag.

Told myself I'd be quitting today but now I find out I have a later start for work tomorrow and then a day off the following day.
Now I want to quit tomorrow but I literally say tomorrow in regards to everything with my life. I need to stop.

listening to stravinsky symphony in three movements, grabbed a bottle of rebel yell from my brother that looks like he has ascites, his mind is gone when he's drunk on whisky like he's on DXM or something so I drank the rest of his booze because he's fucked.

>woke up two hours ago
>already 7 beers and 3 shots deep
If you're not waking up with the shakes until you swig from your bottle, y not an alcoholic
I have been homeless after losing a job for being caught drinking on the job they don't like that when you're a teacher but when you're a line cook at Applebee's they don't give me a shit

Why can't I quit? Why am I such a fucking loser?

you were probably meant to be a loser, without losers there wouldn't be any winners in life, sorry about your bad luck.

You don't have to drink everyday to get the shakes, i've quit for months on end and had a binge afterward, still got the shakes/sweat soaked sheets the next morning.

>Planned to make things right when the week starts, call for jobs, exercise, self-study for uni entrance
>It's 9:22 monday morning
>I'm already slightly buzzed from my hangover cure, coffee and rum and am pretty sure it'll be another pointless day among countless others
At least my death is a little bit nearer, that would probably be the only way to atone for my freeloading ways

got a handle of kraken and a lot of coke zero right now, glad I'm off tomorrow

rly makes u think

Hey sarcastic asshole that's what my gym coach used to tell me, not trying to be deep...losers and winners balance of life whatever the fuck. My grandpa used to tell me that there was a cocksucker in every crowd...are you the cocksucker cuz I need my cock sucked ok?

I keep hearing in these threads that some people feel ashamed about going to the same liquor shop frequently like the person behind the counter is judging them. I buy a 6 pack from the same store and it's usually one guy or the other. Sometimes I come back the same night for another 6 or some tall cans and they're always cool even if I come back really drunk for some more. I've never been bothered buying alcohol unless I go to the provincial liquor store, never an off sale.

Ever loathed going back to a liquor seller, the only one for miles... Unable to look the smirking, foriegn dealer in the eye. Probably shaking from withdrawal and anxiety like some fucking invalid.

>I keep hearing in these threads that some people feel ashamed about going to the same liquor shop frequently like the person behind the counter is judging them.

They are. It's ironic because most of us are probably their best and most frequent customers.

Recently got a new job at a grocery store (deli cook.) I still have to serve customers from the display case. Shaking and anxiety is written all over my attempts to just get food into a container that I inevitably can't get a lid on without screwing the lid up. I may already be in line for replacement.

saw doc today about ongoing abdomen pains
went through usual how much you drink whats your job, any family history stuff
said barely drink (now), within government levels and all that
put me on course of some medicines
asked if anything else is wrong so i said groin armpits neck jaw throat feel funny dont know if glands swollen or not so he had a feel and...
nothing
didnt say yeah swollen or no your imagining things, just arranged for blood tests
thanks a lot doc

been sober abot 5 weeks now, yesterday i got a craving but the liquor store was closed so i got a dumb as dog shit idea and sucked down a bottle of cough syrup and got an uncomfortable buzz which was just enough to remind me of how booze felt and leave me frustrated and unable to sleep. woke up with no hangover or anxiety but still felt like crap from lack of sleep. gonna aquire a handle of vodka and nuke my brains with good old timey alcohol next weekend :D

For me it is Sambuca®. The best anise-flavored alcohol.™

I had this the other day. Wtf is that shit? I hadn't drank in 3 months and then I got smashed and spent two days sweating my ass off at night.

Been sober for half a month and I really feel like going to the store and bying a 24-pack of the cheapest shit the first thing in the morning and drinking the whole day.

>not waking up at 1:42 AM

staying at an airbnb and the people before me left this 4loko. finna crack it open rn.

Is it and old school one from when they had fun caffeine

ex-liquor clerk here, can confirm that the regulars are unfailingly polite

besides, most liquor clerks are at least medium-level drinkers themselves

i cant. but you can. you deserve to have a life. alcohol is not a life. many have come before you that have stopped. you will need to tap into some sort of spiritual center, and have support of others like you. AA can work for some. how about not drinking tomorrow? just for one day? you can do that! then, each day, just that day, dont drink. a day at a time....

Cool to hear. I always tried to be very polite to the liquor clerks. I guess cause I really didn't want them to judge me. It was just natural to me.

At what point does alcohol abuse start impacting your physical appearance?

I'm 31 and drink a bottle of rum, vodka or bourbon every day or so and have for about a year and a half. At the moment the only physical impact I've had is weight gain.

At what point does alcohol start prematurely ageing you or making you look like shit?

immediately?

any alcohol period will age you user

We're all aging, user.
Every moment that passes is one step closer to the grave.
It's nice to be cheerful.

How come I don't look dramatically worse? Is my level of drinking not that bad?

see
closer to the grave than most.
weak willed faggot.-

What do you guys think of Tito's? Got my first handle today at Costco for $28

I know a dick who's in his early 30's and I'm 34. He looks great, drinks everyday and make fun of my appearance (bald + beer gut). I drink 1-2 times a week on average. I'm just biding time waiting for my revenge because once he get a bit further above 30 things will start to happen.

hello anons
i am looking after two family puppers. i am of course getting slowly more drunk.
i have a stupid amount of beer in fridge.
i really appreciate these threads. they make me feel like i dont want to KMS as much.
ive had 6 beers already and it is 3pm
gonna be a bumpy one tonight
managed 5 days sober. on the plus side thats the longest ive been sober for 4 months.

I go through a pint of cheap whisky every day or two. Really don't trust having a full bottle at my apartment since I think I'll simply kill it.

And yet I work at a bar and am a massive cocktail geek. Yay for functional alcoholism, at least I don't do any drugs I guess.

I drank a beer last night.
Life is pure hell.

It's ok. Getting a handle for 28 bucks is a great deal though in my opinion. Handles of jack are like 40 bucks where I live. I drink Absolute if I drink liquor, but I haven't bought a bottle in an extremely long time because of how much liquor fucks me up after all this time.

Every time I think I might be developing an issue because I have a glass of wine or a beer every other night or so, I just come into one of these threads and instantly feel better about myself. Thanks Veeky Forums

If you dont wake up in your own piss and have to rush to the shitter to vomit some blood from your ulcer your not a real alcoholic

The last time I had the shakes was 8 or 9 years ago and I currently drink significantly more than I did then with spaces of soberness during the day.

My only "withdrawl" symptom is a strong desire for more. But I can get through several days without drinking because I end up just being that busy and at the end of the day all I want to do is sleep and the beer I am sipping on doesn't even taste good at that point. But hours before I was really looking forward to it.

im 34, health deteriorating, but ive been drinking heavily since undergrad.

slow your roll

I'm military and live on base. Booze is hella cheap due to no taxes. The clerks at the shoppe know me by name and comment on my differing purchases ("gin today? lookin' classy!). I know it's out of awkwardness of selling to an addict, but I try to enjoy it and not get paranoid about it.

>me at a party

so you stopped drinking? It may be pertinent to bring up past history in further visits. Your past behavior is who you are. If I ate cheeseburgers deep fried in lard and shot up heroin for 10 straight years, I'd probably mention that to my doctor. Or you can be prideful. At least you'll die feeling like a winner but knowing you're a failure. Best of luck to you, friend.

You ever read Infinite Jest? About 1/5 of that book is about AA, dogma/spiritual center, and to get on the final point of your message: no one second is unbearable. It's when we look at an accumulation of seconds (one day of sobriety) that they start to get scary. You gotta break it down, man.

its the same with opiates. once youve had withdrawals it just takes a binge of a few days to get you back to that spot again

Drank a 12 pack a day for 6 1/2 years.

Thats average sometimes more or less. My liver still tests fine so I stopped. I figured if it's still working I need to cut the shit. It's so hard. At night all I want is a Dos XX dressed with lime and salt. I want to hammer bears and watch a movie, read a book, play a vidya.

I've never had any problems with alcohol destroying my live. I got a masters and a solid job while drinking and have been in zero legal trouble... but man... that beer just losers my brain, stress, etc like nothing else.

It's like being able to exhale for the first time all day. I miss that shit bros.

just losers my brain*. Sorry I've started working out to make me tired at night and I'm pretty beat.

losens* never mind its autocorrect on this new computer

>milkaukee's best ice upgraded to 6.9% abv

they know

This has to be a troll unless you meant 9am.

What did you teach, user?

A former math professor of mine was always drinking modelo in his office.

Good deal, I've seen 750ml go for about that much where I live. I'm drinking titos tonight. It's good clean vodka.

>that beer just just losers my brain
>just losers my brain*
>losens
fuckin al/ck

Nice, didn't know about the change. I'll be on the lookout for the new recipe

lessens? is that what you mean?

Kek, this

>pass the fuck out hard
>wake up disoriented after at least 8 hours sleep
>look at the clock, 1:42
>well it isn't that late, maybe I'll go outside today and buy groceries today
>get dressed still smashed from the night before and walk outside
>it's dark outside
>can't remember what day it is, what happened to yesterday
>starting your day at 1:42 in the morning
>getting drunk again and calling it a night at sunrise
>wake up at the 19:00 sunset and thinking it's a 7:00 sunrise
>what fucking day is this, where did all my rum go

Havent ate or drank in two days. Been shitting clear pus and blood. How fucked am I?

You can't eat? Alcohol withdraw is potentially deadly and its supposed to really set in around day 2. You might need a couple of benzos or something, you should see a doctor

Ill take one of my girls kolonopin. Been having the sweats since last night. No shakes just disoriented. The only thing ive been able to hold down is ramen. I really want anoyher drink but i dont think that will help in the long run.

When you thought you were an alcoholic because you were enjoying your desk bevs every night a little too much.
Stopped desk drinking with no issue apart from struggling to relax after work sometimes, been 3 weeks or so and haven't had an issue.

What base?

>kraken
Wew fuckin lad.
That shit has led me to some bad decisions.
It affects me how tequila affects sluts.

Wheres Smirnoff bro at. I cleaned my room todat brother.

Fucking amateurs. Try getting up at 130 am with only an hours sleep and pound'em until 2 or 3 o clock the next morning

You must be new here. Let me explain the op to you.

Theres normally two alc threads. One for us (seasoned alcoholics), and the ones for you, (mad faggot).

We do the op to know which one is which; i.e. "JUST HAD TWO WINECOOLERS AND ITS ALMOST 4PM". Enjoy the @you

you mad(e) me giggle

I am middling. I drink every night, but I function, I don't get hangovers, I don't do stupid shit or get in trouble. I don't get trashed. My dad was full tilt alcoholic. Hadn't talked to any of us in like 13 years. He died this weekend. I feel nothing, except sad for my grandma. So it's 1:30. I got shit to do tomorrow, I am buzzed. Maybe I should be re-thinking my life, but mylife is fine. I was afforded a substantial nap today, partially because my dad died, and partially because someone likes to get in a couple hours of Witcher. So whatever.
Bottle is low, just got paid. Should I finish?

Ladies and gentlemen...never trust a fart.

Never.

kek my life in a nutshell when I am not in uni.

>tfw hungover and can't drink it away because I'll just puke it back up
God fucking dammit just let me take myself away from this misery

>Getting hangovers

Come on now amateur it's the year of our lord Jesus Christ 2016

But on a serious note what's bothering you my dear friend?

I've been drinking hard for over 4 years. I don't know why I'm suddenly like this

It'll be ok. Shhhh it'll be ok. Find a happy place. youtube.com/watch?v=_UQdeJ7qzyg

I chuckled heartily at this post

god bless you user

Used to be awesome because it was cheap non-shitty vodka. Now the price is going up, so it is the same as any not super cheap but still okay vodka. Just average now, deal-wise.

I recently was sober basically for three weeks (had two drinks over the course of one saturday and one drink the next saturday, but sober from monday to friday three weeks in a row) and realized it was the longest I have gone so many days collectively not drinking or not drinking to the point of being drunk in several years... maybe 8 years or more!

however, I did swallow mouthwash instead of spitting it out after gargling last night. I haven't done that in a long time :( but I figure one 30ml amount or whatever isn't going to hurt me.

Anyone here take oxycitin? Thinking about trying to get some 15mg

Oxycotin fuck

i started getting really bad hangovers again when I switched meds

This is my weekends in a nutshell. I swear, my job is the only reason this shit hasn't killed me.

Still feeling like my body is failing though. I haven't had less than a 12 pack a night in about a year.

Basically emotionally dead after life grinding me under and no gf for 12 years. Drink at least makes me feel something but I'd rather just take a light benzo dose instead of slamming a daily 6 pack and bombing myself out on weed. Once I get insurance I think I'll see a shrink to try and get meds.

Dude ok so like Ive been on two day binge and within that time I've been in a fight, drunk text/called people and left work because ive been too drunk and fucked up

My thoughts are to not do a lot of the things I've done again,and just try to be better. I have some weed in this time also which I find to be a bad combo with alcohol because I get too fucked up. Plus I notice sometimes during the holidays I am notorious for getting very drunk.

What though is that I bought two half gallons of alcohol and then my brother bought this bottle of everclear which is 95% and I was trying to help him finish the bottle. Bad experience with that drink. Why I was drinking with my brother was because he bought the bottle kind of on accident and I didn't want to just drink it by himself, or it goes to waste

Probably not the ideal spot to ask, but, is AA worthwhile? Any of you tried it?

My gf quit drinking and is struggling. Shes got therapists and counselors telling her to go to AA.

She wants me to stop drinking around her (which is fine I don't really drink anyways) and her friends too (thaaattt might be a bit unreasonable)..

hahaha does mouthwash actually give a buzz??

My brother did AA and went to another local group meeting, so 2 meetings a week and still going. He's been sober since August 2014.

However, it did take him a handle of Captain Morgan, being high on heroin, knocking over a street light in a residential area and a DUI to get him to take the steps.

It's 25%+ alcohol. The joke about homeless people drinking mouthwash isn't a meme. It's cheaper than liquor some of the time, so they get that.

great teeth too

Thanks. She's had two DUIs now, almost went to jail, but got off on probation and some mandatory counseling. Hoping that's enough.

She's way off base. The first thing aa will tell her is it's on her, no one else. What or how much someone else drinks has nothing to do with her sobriety.

Okay, thanks.

I think that would be good for her. She's going to drive all her friends away with this "don't drink around me" stuff. I mean I understand not going to nightclubs or bars, but, she's going to have to learn to be at a dinner table and be the only one not having a drink.

I don't mind being her sober buddy since I don't really drink much anyways, but, I'm a bit concerned I'm setting up an impossible expectation of people.

I never got hangovers until I turned 27. It was like a lightswitch.

She should at least try AA. With 2 DUI's she's setting herself up to really fuck up her or someone elses life really bad because she'll most likely get behind the wheel drunk again.

Having said that, AA only works if you work it. And she may have to avoid socializing with her drinking friends for a while until she can get a grip on herself.

>tfw alcohol doesn't make me do stupid things
>tfw health issues

I love to fucking drink.

Yeah. Thanks user.

>18 rack of miller lite last night all but two beers gone
>18 rack of bottled coors tonight
I hate how much I drink but I love being drunk.