Let that sink in

Both bazignacoin and link are probably the top spammed coins after eth

Thank god I've hidden al these stinky linky retards

One of those is a ticket to lambo land, the other is a shitcoin

>9 months ago there were just as many DGB threads
>8 months ago there were just as many SIGT threads
>2 months ago there were just as many bazingacoin threads

Not even close buddy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nocoiner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ICOs, and I have over 300 confirmed PnDs. I am trained in gorilla FUD and I’m the top shiller in the entire pajeet forces. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your stack the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with shorting that coin on this exchange? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across telegram and your private key is being cracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gains. You’re fucking liquidated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dump on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with dogecoin. Not only am I extensively trained in putting fake walls, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mt.Goxx stack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable savings off the face of the blockchain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit red candles all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking pink, wojak.

And 1 year ago. antshares(now NEO) was 17 cent and then the threads started to pop up...

WE ARE THE LINKMARINES

These 7’s are scaring me

all these shitcoins lasted like two weeks MAX, link was shilled here every day for the past 7 months. Let that sink in.

sorry link bros but i've sold for tether as of yesterday
waiting for this to fall another 23% on my folio before i buy back in.

I missed eth and BTC, and caught the ANS wave at 7 bucks, but I didn't hold I sold too early. Not going to be a faggot and sell LINK early. I put that shit in a cold storage wallet and I'm not touching it. No matter what. I finally got intoa solid one early.

I remember bazinga. That coin was obviously dumpster juice tho. A coin that literally pays comedians isn’t as transformative to crypto as a trustless oracle network designed for the mainstream adoption of smart contracts.

>bazingaCoin
What happened to that shit coin? It was spammed for ages relentlessly and then it suddenly just stopped like a month ago. Did it exit scam?

at the beginning i only bought link so that id have something to read about here on a consistent basis. then i kept on buying. then kept on buying.

I bought 1000 Link just to join in on the memes. That and so I can actually come back here and not want to kill myself if Link actually does take off

Kekd

ETH was shilled that hard on every fuckin single crypto community. Is it like that with LINK?

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF LINK DO YOU THINK ALL OF Veeky Forums OWN?

Thats a good point
How many crypto communitirs are there anyway?

Link subred gains between 50-100 subscribers per day and has a huge active user count compared to subreddits for other coins with 10x the subs. Dyor

Shilled by a single pajeet, which made $200 for him to spend on designated shitting street

No there wasn't
Eth fags never spammed stupid frog magic shit
They never spammed for gets
They never had marine culture

Shitcoin cult enjoy holding bags

fuck yes

I know what you did here and it is the fucking best

Last year Digibyte, Arc, Bancor, BAT, espers had mooncoin had as many threads and shitty meme as chain link. That is the company you are in, ETH was nothing like those

None of those had legit use cases though, and the shilling didn't go on as long as LINK

Where buy bazinga?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my philosophy class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret blockchain projects, and I have over 300 confirmed smart contract transactions cleared. I am trained in Javascript and I’m the top speaker in the entire cryptosphere. You are nothing to me but just another pajeet. I will wipe your wallet out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers around the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking finished, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your networth in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the blockchain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

7.8/10 mate
was good needs some work. "I will shit fury all over you" should involve shitting in pajeet's own street or some shit along those lines.

Two years ago Veeky Forums wasn't full of shitters

Antshares did though.

No there weren't actually. Now go the fuck back.

Let that stink in

>let that sink in

I'll tattoo 7 sevens in my chest if we make it