Ordering food from Amazon

Going to order up some weird foods you can't get here in murca'. I'm thinking vegemite unless you fat pugs have any better idea.

Pickled onion monster munch. The hot ones are good too.

elderflower drink-sirup
nimm2 lach-gummi
manner schnitten

I'm trying to think of things I can't find in an import shop within 30 minutes of my house. Don't think I've ever seen vegimite. Can't recall ever seeing stuff like Lyle's Syrup. Can't find wasabi funyuns anywhere.

Fuck Vegemite, get some New Zealand Marmite in ya, Its actually GOAT

Don't try anything that a Scandinavian suggests. Their shit is putrid.

Here's an idea: don't get Vegemite. It's disgusting.

OP, get brunost

>vegemite
>weird food in America

What the fuck? They have it at the grocery store near me.

Nah fuck off cunt.

Kiwi here. I sent that shit to a Brit. He was disgusted with it. Preferred UK marmite.

He said the NZ marmite had like no flavour; said it was like eating a little bit of salt on toast. Apparently UK marmite is stronger, and "burns the hairs in your nostrils"

what can i do with vegemite? i have so much left after ordering it out of curiosity. i don't really like it as spread but i was thinking about making sauce with it.

It's that cheese you eat with jelly right?

Holy shit, there is a difference between UK and NZ marmite?
I wonder if the one in South Africa is different too.

One I had was like a thicker harder to spread vegemite and tasted even saltier and worse.

It is literally used for making gravies. You can use it as you would use bovril and the like.

>with jelly
sacrilege

Vegemite is Ozzie shit. You need this baby, the proper stuff.

Get Marmite you fggt, Vegemite is just more Australian shitposting. Name one good thing from Australia

>Vegemite
>Fosters beer
>Outback steaks
>Kangaroo meat
>Rampant shitposting

The only good thing ever to come from there was the fucking crocodile hunter

>>Fosters beer
>>Outback steaks
Not Australian. Also Kangaroo meat and bantz are great.

I just got back from Melbourne. They had plenty of Fosters and Bloomin' onions.

Everybody knows it's an acquired taste. I guess whatever they are most used to is what people enjoy the most. What you said makes my point though; Americans are better off trying the NZ stuff first.

Nah m8, Space Raiders. Cheaper and tastier. Monster Munch are too sweet.

I havent tried those. Guess ill order some on amazon.

>Melbourne.
Not Australian.

fuck off. as an australian, everyone knows vegemite and marmite are trash. get promite instead.

LEGENDARY
I haven't seen them for a few months here in the UK.