How do you guys cope with the loneliness that comes with extremely high iq?

How do you guys cope with the loneliness that comes with extremely high iq?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AI

I have been tested at a very high IQ, not that it really means anything, but i have faced loneliness all my life for as long as i can remember. It's not that i don't to people because i do, its just that i feel lonely in most situations. How i began to coupe with this is through weirdly enough finding "friends" in books and stories. Friends that i could fully understand and allow my mind to imagine to proposed imagery. Also finding like-minded people on the internet has made me very happy , there is a little spinet of my depressing life.

talk*

I am fully aware that it doesn't mean much,as i said in my post.

I shitpost about my high IQ on an anonymous image board.

Shitposting

Be more like feynman

By associating with similar people.

I drink a lot which kills my neurons by truckloads which in turn makes me a bit more retarded every day. Problem solved.

whats your gpa senpai

By growing a very very big dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

spamfucking my brain with loud music for multiple hours a day, especially during school. even though it further ostracizes me from people, it distracts my brain from other shit happening around me. I prefer prog/art/symphonic rock concept albums because theyre long, meaningful, and beautiful.

I'm lonely and I have a pretty average IQ.

if pfizer is such smart why come they can't make penis enlargement dat work?

checkm8 einstein

stop being a twat to people with ~10 iq points lower than you and realize that those ~10 points only help with shit that probably only you care about anyway and there's more to interpersonal relationships than said shit.

Shut up and calculate

my right hand

fug i wanna plow that midget girl

FUCK OFFF GORILLAPOSTERSSS

smarter people are less lonely, actually. they tend to be socially better

I always drink the most/ get high on whatever I can get to counter me always just analysing and thinking about people/ stuff happening around me. People are always surprised when they hear that I'm interested in science etc.