When you realize biz shilled NEO and ETH last years

And they are shilling LINK as fuck right now. This is weaponized autism in it's true form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>last year NEO and ETH
>this year LINK and REQ
Veeky Forums always wins

checked

got over 1K in both, need to keep accumulating during this dip

I do not personally own REQ but remember they are backed by YC

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

>biz shilled NEO
I love it how newfags say this, it was antshares and literally everyone shit on it, it rebranded and hit 50 dollars, then proceeded to crash to 20 dollars and lose people shitloads. Veeky Forums did not shill antshares, and they didn't shill NEO till it hit 100. If you don't remember the lazytown NEO poster you are a newfag and should feel bad

Somewhat true homo, but Veeky Forums used to have huge threads argue ng about ETH just like they do REQ and LINK

i meant antshares of course and there was a lot of talk about the staking and so on, but i said NEO for clarity

I remember selling at $50 then making a thread boasting how I bought low and sold high lmao

There is no argument about Link you either buy it or fuck off and stay poor

No one is shilling LINK. 99% of link posts are retarded copypasta or price predictions. Only 1% is actual technical discussion related to the project and exploring its potential. Sage

I give in. I'm finally jumping on the LINK train. I know I will actually kill myself if LINK takes off and I never bought any despite seeing it shilled on this board every damn day.

i hope you realize that theyve failed way more than their home runs. but with that said their success are huge when they come around

This. Only new fags think anyone on Veeky Forums bought Neo, kek.

Biz also shilled Tron.

>"literally everyone"

They also shilled SIGT, RDD, DGB, POSW
look where they are now

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO

REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

Youre a fucking moron. Antshares was shilled to hell and back on biz

You are a MANIAC!

>unironically replying to pasta

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U

biz shillded antshares shut the fuck up

we always had 1 thread of antshare marines constantly getting hammered by the rest of biz " A FUCKING ANT"

but we came out on top

biz zlways shills the right coin but theres always 70% h8 on it and 30% constant shilling

Is it true /biz shilled antshares??

The absolute MADMAN!

shut up people arent clocks

The whole board is nothing but shillls. The same logic could be applied to any thread for any token.

The board didnt use to be like this. Now it is nothing but shills. There was more quality shilling back in the day and scams like kidscoin. Anyone remember that shit?

lol i realized it after. oh well