Sum up Veeky Forums in one post. This user here has heard good things about Soseki's prose in Japanese, I presume)

Sum up Veeky Forums in one post. This user here has heard good things about Soseki's prose in Japanese, I presume).

kek.

I take screenshots of whatever makes me chuckle
1/3

2/3

3/3

If you think that's funny I know a website full of similar humour that might interest you.

Why do plebians enjoy puns so much?

CRY MORE ABOUT WHAT MANGA BOARD POSTS MADE ANOTHER PERSON CHUCKLE YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

OKAY I WILL

If you can't figure out why you are just as much of a pleb yourself.

A good pun can be made without drawing attention to it but still get a smirk or a smile.

>evokes beautiful imagery and sympathy
Yes, these two completely subjective impressions totally explain why Fitugerald is the better writer.

>Getting triggered by Quentin in 2016

>He reads much. He is a great observer, and looks quite through the deeds of men. He loves no plays, as thou dost, Antony. He hears no music. Seldom he smiles, and smiles in such a sort as if he mocked himself and scorned his spirit that could be moved to smile at anything. Such men as he be never at heart's ease whiles they behold a greater than themselves.

I talked to him once. He was actually a pretty good lad. His antics were usually at least deserving of a chuckle.

/thread