How the fuck do I find beef bones if there's no god damn butchers where I live? God I fucking hate America...

How the fuck do I find beef bones if there's no god damn butchers where I live? God I fucking hate America. Can't get any fucking organs either.

Where do you live

It's a foreigner making a troll post. Don't fall for it.

I don't understand this. I have never had trouble finding either.

If you live in a city it should be easy to find because cities of any decent size will have somewhere that sells these items.

If you live in the country it should be easy to find because you are in the country.

I've literally never been anywhere that I couldn't find these things if I wanted to. Of course moderate to large cities will have something and any small town will likely have a small butcher shop or at least a processing facility.

Why not buy beef ribs?

Yeah, that could work I guess.

I live in a meth town with no minorites. Only white people he eat from cans.

Are there companies that can deliver things like bones and organs to meth towns?

How can there no butchers?

Do you live in Fruitopia?

They sell them at the supermarket everywhere where I live.

Are you even trying or you a city boy? Hell, even city boys can get it if they're smart.

Yo for real I work for a meat distributor, what city are you in

you need to think beyond labeling. Where I live ox/beef tails sell for something like $6-10 a pound whereas I can buy fatty chunks of uncooked/unseasoned thigh and other bits of bones sold off as "dog bones". They can be found in the freezer section by the meat dept.

Also do not be afraid to ask the guy behind the counter or be bullied. If you are asking for stuff like pork kidney and offer you a price equal to steak tell them you got a line on a viet/chinese/mex market that sells it for 1.99 a lbs. I am not into bartering over every transaction, but if the store has to get it for you, that is the time to barter.

Not OP but I live close to Charlotte NC, can you hook me up with a decent butcher? Whenever I've tried to google anything close by they've all closed down.

Indianafag?
Similar issues here.

then its your fault fucker how the hell is its america's fault that you chose to live in a shitty neighborhood

Well why haven't the liberals come through and culturally enriched us yet? Ineffectual American government. Why aren't there any minority quotas for towns, so I can get some carnicerias and asian grocers?

Wouldn't you like some soul food instead?

You can buy cuts of beef with bones at any super market in the country from ribs to steaks, fail troll is fail

I think the old Fresh Market is going to relaunch with a bunch of new stuff and local meat/produce a little after thanksgiving

Is your Meth town near any real rural areas? You might be able to drive to a butcher

if that yu in pic you can get my organ, eyyy

Just ask the butcher at your grocery store. Or go to a grocery in a nice part of town, I've gotten them for free since normally no one wants them. One guy tried to give me a whole femur, but I think he was just trying to freak out the other customers by bringing it out. This thing was fucking huge lol

Do you guys not have grocery stores? I refuse to believe you can't find a single grocer that has a butcher section.

Asian supermarkets, breh

this, look for asian/spic markets

Where are you shopping, walmart? Jesus, actually look.