Is there even 1 (one) (一) hot sauce brand that's both tasty and spicy?

Is there even 1 (one) (一) hot sauce brand that's both tasty and spicy?

Obviously it's subjective, but Tabasco makes one which is their standard sauce mixed with habanero sauce. Same taste but more heat

Tapatio

yes

Wanza's

Ignore the faggots who say it's a meme sauce. Sriracha is genuinely good. It's got spice and it has flavor like garlic and shit. Fuck the memers.

FYM hot sauce, they meme sponsor esports or some shit, but its actually goddamn good

>meme sponsor
You're a fucking moron.

It is a meme sponsor lad. The legitimacy of their brand rests on a scrawny anime kid and his weeabo video games team, that's a meme. Doesn't make the hot sauce bad tho

Yeah

>that's a meme
No it isn't you dumb cunt.
Veeky Forums is plain retarded this time of day.

>Sister brought me a four pack of these home from a trip to Mexico
>Impossible to get them in my country
>Running out
FUCK

They sell them everywhere in my state, and I live in Flyover USA.

Sorry bud.

Prime time Australian hours mate.

I mean, I have never tried it to be honest...

They're rare but they do exist. Valentina for example. But most taste like vinegar with heat

What's the point in adding pain to your food? I always looked at spiciness as a side effect rather than a feature of hot sauce.

Kutbil-ik-de is my go to sauce. Delicious and has a decent kick to it.

Agree with this. don't listen to the haters. nice bit of heat but still garlicy and delicious

This stuff

Encona is my favourite by far.

The best.

Habenero is GOAT.

not enough flavor or heat, I have to drown my food in it

Spicy enough to satisfy heat lovers, and full of flavor. My absolute favorite jarred salsa.
As far as vinegar and chile based hot sauce goes, it's pretty hard to find one that has both flavor and heat. I use a lot of Louisiana Gold (it's the "upscale" brand of Louisiana hot sauce). It's aged more, so the flavor is better and still packs enough heat.

This is a thing?

>What's the whole deal with evolutionary preferences

>Tapatio
Agreed. I prefer the flavor of Cholula but it's just not hot enough. Tapatio is hot, flavorful and cheap. I've always got a 32 oz bottle handy.

>What's the point in adding pain
False dichotomy, friend. Pain can be exquisite.