Have you ever been served a tainted food item at a restaurant?

Have you ever been served a tainted food item at a restaurant?

Probably.

Yeah. Took a bite of rice at a hole-in-the-wall place I always used to go to. Friends with the chinese immigrant owner, brought her bread and produce from the farm when I had extra and she'd give me pickled broccoli and scallion pancakes and shit.
Turns out the rice had maggots. all dead from the cooking, and it didn't taste bad, but still pretty gross. Owner insisted it was a mixup between "unmarked bag of rice to be thrown out" and "unmarked bag of rice to be used" but I haven't eaten there since.

Last nights curry nearly came spewing out of my arse when I opened this image

In 2003 I did a tour in Korea (south obviously). Bought a can of Chef Boyardee beefaroni from our local on base commissary and ended up opening it (pop can) it was full green mold.

That was the only case of a bad Chef Boyardee an I ever bought/saw.

About two years ago I went to an Asian buffet and my wife found a big old horsefly looking thing in her food. I'm guessing that doesn't' count and happens to everyone though. We never went there again.

Hamburger gave me Ecoli when I was in the 3rd grade. It progressed so badly that it got into my bloodstream and I had to be put on life support temporarily..

Chinese place in a small Iowa town. Went there with a couple friends and took a few bites out of an eggplant dish before we saw the cigarette butt.

Jack? is that how you got your super powers?

What the fuck is that? A mouse nose?

Got food poisoning from a Buffalo Wild Wings the night before my best friends wedding. His wife still doesn't believe that I was sick and thinks I just didn't want to go because I didn't want to hold her fast sisters arm down the aisle.

Yes. I spent a week in the hospital.

I got food poisoning from bad scallops at a buffet type place, but that's about it.

Yes. At Chipotle I got chicken in my sofritas. Fuck that shithole, never eating there again.

Then at Taco Bell they put cheese in my burritos when I very clearly said no cheese.

Then at Subway a sandwich maker didn't switch gloves before they started making my sandwich and patted my bread after making a sub that contained animal products.

I don't eat at restaurants anymore unless they're vegan. Other restaurants have too high risks of contamination.

I ate the shark at a buffet
never eat the shark at a buffet

What the FUCK is that

The next ratatouille movie

I was served an oyster that was blackened and grainy inside, but I spit it out immediately.

I've gotten some food poisoning-ish shit before, but rarely something that has had a super serious effect.

My God. I want to believe this is made up but I worked at one of these places. You're the worst kind of vegan faggot. Make your own fucking food, you prissy bitch.

Of course. It was the first time I had food poisoning. I can't tell you what caused it, but its between McDonalds and a very reputable Thai place. But you never know with those Thai's.

In any case. Food poisoning is the worst hell you can imagine. Picture shitting and throwing up as hard as you can at the same time, over and over, for hours, in the worst physical pain you've ever felt. Do not get food poisoning.

>2016
>being a little bitch
Ive had food poisoning and in all honesty you sound like a little bitch. Its not fun but its not near as terrible as you describe. Grow a pair man.

Stopped at a diner up in the mountains in Peru and ordered the fish. Probably my first mistake when we were so far away from large bodies of water.

I clogged four separate toilets between there and my destination.

pastry with blue bandage inside. i bit on it. it didnt actually gross me out, i have a strong stomach, but bakery was apologetic. you know, blue bandage so it doesnt get lost in the dough. fail.

at russian buffet, shark eats you (or eats your intestines)

vegans are a cult, a religious cult. they worry about whether less than a gram of animal is in their food. meanwhile, millions of animals die to build and maintain factories that produce plastics, and soy products, to replace leather and meat. incarnation is called that for a reason. the world is a charnel house, get over it. just try to be good.

i sort of like food poisoning. its my body defending itself by pooing and puking. yay body, you rock.

When i was young i ate pizza hut stuffed crust pizza. I got so sick I had to sleep with a bucket next to my bed because I couldnt stop vomiting. One time I mustve missed or something and didnt clean it up because the carpet was permanently stained with vomit.

Another time, and not a big deal really, was when I got tater tots from Sonic and it was clear that they needed to change the oil in their fryers. The tots tasted metally and gross

Yes, I literally had a roach in my food at a chinese place.
[spoiler]I had him remake it and grabbed a coke. He was pretty chill/who cares about roach until his wife/handler came out and started flipping the fuck out. They tried to give me my money back but I simply didn't care and took a soda instead. The more I think about it I don't know if I just said "I get soda" over and over again or how that transaction worked. [/spoiler]
I didn't need the cost of the dinner back. It was trivial to me. Based on their location they needed it more.
They closed a few months later.
It was pretty good.

It was deep fried to be clear, it wasn't just crawling around.

Where at in Iowa so I can stay away

To this day the villagers still speak of the legendary gringo who could clog any toilet no matter the quality of the pipes

>scallops at a buffet type place
Never, ever eat seafood at a buffet bruv.

I wish I could hate you to death.
Even if you're a troll, there are people like you that exist.

When I was a little kid in the 90s I ate a hot dog at a Bulls game. I puked for two days. Now I always bring my own food to sporting events.

Went to a Sonic Drive In once and there was a big wad of hair in the drink. Think it was less contaminated and more shitty employees being shitty. I think there was also something in the burger, but I can't remember, it happened a while back.

Has anyone else ever found a food that they absolutely loved, got food poisoning from it, then immediately get sick from even considering eating it again?

This has happened to me with Jimmy Johns and all Salisbury steak.

Reminds me of the time I got my first hangover. I had only had a sub from Jimmy John's that day, and got wasted that night. Haven't eaten JJ's since.

I finished off some milk at work on the use by date and got food poisoning. Couldn't do anything but lay in bed for two days because the same dream kept playing on repeat. It was exhausting and I didn't know what was what by the end but that's on me.

Happens everytime i vomit. Ate my mums Sweet and sour pork, threw up later cos i was sick and never wanted to eat sweet and sour pork ever again

Got sick from mcdonalds, but I got over it after a few years and went back

How fast was she?

If you love animals so much, stop eating all of their fucking food you faggot

>2016
>typing ">2016"
Come on man, are you even trying?

Not from a restaurant, but I did manage to poison myself by eating undercooked thailand rice.

>too impatient for rice to cook
>took it out halfway and started eating it with some canned mackerel

Jesus fuck, it got to the point where I shat liquid rice entirely for two days, while also feeling incredibly hungover.

As a bonus, the resulting diarrhea was explosive, and exited my anus like opening a can of surstromming, with fucking rice grains in it.

9/10 authentic thai experience