Who is the greatest authoress in the history of literature?

Who is the greatest authoress in the history of literature?

st. teresa of avila

george elliot for the novel, emily dickinson for verse, you fucking cucks

>Dickinson over Bachmann
Disgusting.

wrong post lad

and if you are talking about ingeborg he is still right

>fucking cucks
oxymoron

jco

>Middlemarch
>Significant themes include the status of women, the nature of marriage, idealism, self-interest, religion, hypocrisy, political reform, and education.

Zzzzzzz doesn't seem worth reading

eva braun

lol did you just wiki that

it was written in the late 19th century, its not I'm woman hear me roar or w/e. good realist work

yes

Maybe I'll read it then

Genuine masterpiece, very much to my surprise.

is correct, but the novel has a distinctly feminine flavor. Dickens (not writing about Middlemarch) correctly guessed that Eliot was a woman based on her writing:

"the assurance on the title-page is insufficient to satisfy me, even now. If they originated with no woman, I believe that no man ever before had the art of making himself, mentally, so like a woman, since the world began…"

That works strongly in Middlemarch's favor. Masterpiece of a different mould without explicit, obnoxious identity-political goals.

No one. Women are unintelligent, uncreative and untalented..
There's a reason their brains are smaller and IQs are lower.

The greatest """""""authoress""""""" is at very best on par with a mediocre male book for kids writer.

>scientific facts are "memes" and "trolling"
Female/white knight pls go

>Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeemale

Ebin.
Quality argument.

>argument

Clarice Lispector

>Veeky Forumsards get their feelings hurt by science and basic human logic, so they resort to memeing

>basic human logic
Please tell me more about 'logic'.

Edith Wharton

>If I pretend that women have any value beyond their wombs maybe one of them will fuck me

Kinder, Küche, Kirche, bitches.

Please tell me more about logic.

/thread.

Also Josefina Vicens.

/thread.
Also Josefina Vicens.