A. FUCKING. PHILOSOPHY. BACHELOR

A. FUCKING. PHILOSOPHY. BACHELOR.

He's so dreamy

I remember when college degrees mattered

It's amazing hes made it so far.

gorgeous man

>doesn't realize it's a good thing

He's a big dumb fatty that tricked biz to buy into his exit scam. Where did the 32m from ico go? Where's the team hires?

MAKES. US. ALL. RICH.

>starts the fourth industrial revolution
>doesn't deserve 32m

A fucking dropout who took calligraphy classes in college.

There's no main team, just github contributors. Sergey don't know how to code

So it's even worse! Glad I sold my link bags at 4x. I fell for the meme when I started then did my own research and noped the fuck out.

so when you planning on fomoing back in?

Never? I have 0 confidence in Russian fatty.

you might want to rethink that. but then again i'm not you so idc

He isn't even actually Russian m8

feels good holding LINK

Why? Where is there quantifiable proof that he is even producing anything? Hell even a shitcoin like TRX actually has real partnerships and solid deadlines.

Why the fuck would you use Jobs to imply that fatfuk Sergey will have the same measure of success as he did. Everyone knows the woz was behind Apple's tech, Jobs was just the salesman who got kicked out of his own company and thought he could beat a curable cancer with fruit juice. Fucking biz brainlet #1 right here.

Yeah jobs was an idiot but a brilliant liar and marketer.

LINK 1000 EOY, check em faggots.

philosophy is more difficult than any other degree other than maybe pure math or experimental physics

First Mark Capital faggot

>let that stink in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

havn't seen that and got a great laugh, thank you

CS brainlet?

OP clearly doesn't have a clue, but would you mind sharing a bit more?

>Introduces himself to women by waving
Awesome. He's a fucking autist just like us

>greetings female specimen

nope i just don't see why summarizing a bunch of old texts and maybe writing an essay every once in a while is "more difficult than any other degree other than maybe pure math or experimental physics"

he looks sad af
not surprising considering hes stalked by turboautists 24/7

he's literally telling her to stfu and get him a big mac. and fries.

computer science is applied philosophy, most especially logic constructs.

if dont understaf this you shouldnt even be commenting in this thread

Seriously, where did the 32m go? Is it reserved for something, or is it being used? If it's the latter, for what?
I'm just wondering precisely whom made out here, and how difficult or easy it was.

If you want to use this analogy, who is the brains behind Sergey then? Who is is Woz?

He probably knows that he's dead if he fucks up

>if dont understaf this you shouldnt even be commenting in this thread
Ooooh. I guess you're the boss of the thread then, huh? Can I have your autograph?

SELL SECURE TRUSTWORTHY DATA TECHNOLOGY

WEBSITE FAILED SECURITY QUICK SCAN

Nobody seems to know. It's shady as fuck but dumb biz brainlets just chant 1000 EOY hurr.

Sergey is ugly as fuck

He looks like he's been through a tough life.
I heard his mother passed away when he was quite young. She was walking him to school one day but she got run over and her head splattered in front of him everywhere. He tried to parts back together again with chain links. Rumor has it that the truck was a burger king delivery truck, so in his anger to spite them he eats McDonald's every day. Poor guy

>died of cancer
checkmate

So lets say its a totally naked scam. Would this dude really still be showing up at stuff and presenting, etc.? Seems like he'd be long gone by now. Unless the norm is to sort of fake at least an attempt at something and hope everyone just swallows it as an honest failure. Has that approach been taken by any other ico? (as you can see, I'm not a crypto dude, just a gawker wondering how this game works).

Why not keep the facade up as long as you can to increase the value of your holdings and then dump on your investors to maximize your profits?

Is that Steve Ellis guy basically coding the whole thing himself? no one seems to know much about him

god speed, money belly

Where did he earn his philosophy degree?

excellent FUD man, thank you for helping keep this shit low so I can accumulate

There's no way he's pulling any kinds of exit scammed when he is presenting with the likes of perianne boring.

It's an associates degree from a rural canadian junior college, who cares.

Sure he can. It's in his best interest to make link as high profile as possible if he intended to exit scam.

And still accomplishing more than you l;mfao

Its not FUD if it's true. Please debunk everything I've said and I'd happily buy back in.

No one wants you to buy back in.

Philosophy takes an enormous amount of IQ to even do the course let alone graduate with a degree.

Including me, I don't fall for obvious scams.run by a skeleton crew.

*in Jedi speak*.
>you will now proceed to give me the succ

Jesus fuck....

>computer science is applied philosophy

so is mathematics you dumb nigger, to a certain extent, just like computer science. Do you think Sergey fatfuck knows topology? How about geometric group theory? The point is that just because a discipline uses a certain toolset, it doesn't mean that the theorems and consequences of that toolset apply to other fields.

Just because Plato, Marx, Mill, Aquinas, Kant, etc. used the same logic toolset doesn't mean that their theories apply to computer science, and the inverse is true as well.

Knuth, Von Neumann, Lovelace, etc., have no bearing on philosophical theories at an undergraduate level.

You also know what else is a applied philosophy? Law, statistics, evolution, etc. Just because something uses logic doesn't mean its philosophy. There are axioms that all sciences live by, so therefore philosophy is not the starting point, logic is, and logic is integral to all sciences. So therefore, logic is not specific to philosophy.

In other words, kill yourself nigger.

I mean, I love my macbook, but the dude didn't have a lot of technical chops. Which is why making a comparison to him makes no sense, especially when micky d's is supposed to save crypto or whatever the fuck he does when he's not supersizing.

No he is not. I am the owner of this thread.

I'm announcing that LINK $1000 EOY.

sure is dubs around here today

Yeah woz played a large part in making the company grow to 2 billion and left cause he wasnt having fun anymore and then while Jobs was kicked out he started another company NeXT, revolutionized animation through pixar and after that he rejoined the then failing Apple and grew it to 600 Billion. Shit an argument can be made that the fag is still costing off his success to 1T. You're retarded friend.

God dammit this is too funny

I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook pro

Sergey is Jobs and Woz combined.

>Can talk like a dream boat
>Looks like a fat fuck

WozJobs confirmed.

Hopefully he doesnt get btfo by cancer or by his unwillingness to be a business man.

LINK is going to 2000 sats.

I hope so.

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

My stack only grows. Faggot.

soros got his degree in phl too

People think about philosophy primarily as metaphysics and epistemology. You might think of socrates and plato, maybe kant and nietzsche. They talk about lofty goals, structuring a perfect society and even dabble into the nature of knowledge and what can be known. There is one sub-discipline of philosophy that is vastly overlooked.

Logic is the driving force of philosophy. Valid conclusions from sound premises manifested as categorical syllogisms moving to circuit logic and complex truth tables is swept under the rug for fancy diatribes on the state of being in current year.

I hope he leans towards the logic side of it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand ChainLink.

Jobs is idolized for a reason
>brought the mouse interface to PCs
>invented the mp3 player
>invented the modern smartphone
>pushed the limits to create the macbook air
>invented the ipad

No he didn't solder the circuitry or code the OS but he had a vision of the future for personal electronics and effectively pushed others to make it a reality. As a brainlet, you wouldn't realize how this is infinitely more valuable.

Also execution is everything in this world. Jobs is literally the poster child for execution in entrepreneurship. Ideas are worthless without execution.

>Logic is the driving force of philosophy

logic vs not making sense

pretty fundamental

The CEO of a company has to know how to manage and find the right people. Or do you really think that the Amazon or Swift chairman develops the technical part of the company?

this

>invented the mp3 player
HAHAHAHAHA what was the MPMAN F10. what was the Rio. How can you people be this retarded

omg math is the only PURE science!! Haha, what is filosofy?? some old dudes just talking about life like some stoners!, omg ahaha. Have you not heard what the REAL SCIENTISTS like degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye (the SCIENCE GUY) said about filosofy?? ahaha. Go listen to them and Dawkins or something, so you can learn what real science is. get redpilled!, stupid bluepiller.

He's not done dumping his link tokens yet

Wrong on all counts.

Dubs because its a link thread

What was even the point of this post? I’m genuinely curious

Philosophy is hard as fuck if you're going to a halfway decent university.

Do you anons know philosoraptor

You missed a few.

>he invented wifi
>gravity
>the color green

He was a greedy fucking jew that was so stupidly rich and never gave to charity and endorsed slave labour in China.

no, what's that

You know where 9gag is right?

Never heard of it

The law of the unity and conflict of opposites
The law of the passage of quantitative changes into qualitative changes
The law of the negation of the negation

Are you kidding? I'd gladly suck his dick and I'm not even gay.

tfw russian

tfw same hairline

sad.

I'd bet on the success of a philosophy major more than any other major in liberal arts
it doesn't deserve the rap it gets at all.
t. engineer

good post

>summarizing a bunch of old texts and maybe writing an essay every once in a while

>A LITERAL MOUTH BREATHER