Is it ever acceptable to eat this? or does it violate Veeky Forums canon?

is it ever acceptable to eat this? or does it violate Veeky Forums canon?

P-please violate my canon

nothing wrong with tv dinners
sometimes you just don't feel like cooking, but stil want to eat something cheap other than burgers
this is the better one tho

I'll eat them sometimes.
They're good for nuking for like five minutes or whatever it says when you're not in the mood to cook. I wouldn't put them in the oven. You're eating a fucking frozen dinner. No point in wasting forty-five minutes of your time "cooking" a frozen dinner.

Ironically it takes less than oven time to cook all this from scratch.

In my headcanon, Marie cucks Mr. Callender with Uncle Ben.

This and all of the boston market things are great, I really like their chicken pot pies.

>boston market
It's full of Eastern Europeans.

I've got a few chillin' in my freezer. I keep them on hand when I don't have any leftovers to reheat for lunch. I work graveyard, so going out is out of the question. The Boston Market ones are breddy gud, but the best are the Marie Callendar's...

Frozen dinners are acceptable. "Country Fried Beef Steak" is not.

I like this user

he's going places

Had one of the chicken Alfredo ones the other day, Just as good as I remember them.

everything is context. its not wrong to eat this. i was served grilled govt cheese sandwiches, using wonder bread, coated in margarine, by my poor homesteader older cousin (since deceased), best meal ever. its what they had to offer. so enjoy food, dont worry about us snobs. just explore new foods, its so much fun, and if you make it, its different each time.

You're super chill

The fuck is Veeky Forums canon?

The one with beef chunks and red potatoes is based

Cx

That's not something I would ever buy or eat, but whatever floats your boat.

Their meat loaf is hands down my favorite tvdinner

Fat Fuck.