You are all stupid. 100% serious

You are all stupid. 100% serious.

Crypto is a complete scam. I’m a coiner. I’m only in this to make money.

I only think a few will survive. XRP. I don’t own any because there’s not enough room to make money, but I see it being useful. You’re fucking dumb if you don’t see it. Ripple is working on implementing XRP. They might survive this.

2nd one to survive is some kind of crypto that comes out with a fast as fuck DEX that isn’t shitty. So that you can convert whatever country’s currency you’re in to that, and be able to easily convert it. Crypto will not replace fiat you stupid idiots. Get real. Muh libertarian fantasy of overthrowing the government and banks. Fuck off.

If ETH with Plasma and OMG does it. Fine. If it’s NEO and their DEX, fine. Or any of these other scams. Fine. It’s called CryptoCURRENCY.

The third is some crypto that actually through a public immutable ledger helps store information better versus a database, like AMB does for pharma. Again, I don’t own it (I probably should), but I see that being useful. NOT as a currency.

All you idiots are waiting for some large corporation to accept Bitcoin. It will NEVER happen. How the fuck can you account for receiving 100 in BTC in Q1, only to do your books EOY and see that 100 BTC lost 50% of its value?

How?! And now we’ve learned some stupid jap has been completely decimating the market.

The truth is, there will be a small portion of the world population that believes in this libertarian fantasy. Fine. So you have companies like Pundi X coming out with the cards so you little faggots can use your imaginary coins at some coffee shop in Bangladesh or whatever the fuck.

Can a public immutable ledger be better than a database? Sure. But a fucking monopoly CURRENCY that gets pumped and dumped by pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.eg/search?q=swift stole
news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-travel-site-hotels-accept-12-cryptocurrencies/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tech-trends/china-is-set-to-launch-it-s-own-national-cryptocurrency-the-1st-in-the-world
nasdaq.com/article/7-major-companies-that-accept-cryptocurrency-cm913745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbh i agree with you pretty much lol, still i got some shit chink coins also.

>2018
>holding Bitcoin when a Jap whale can dump on you at any moment

Hope bitcucks learned their lesson on this

you idiot fucking boomer, you think you're sayng something that hasn't been said a million times already? fuck off and die quietly, your generation already fucked the greatest country ever established

Why couldn't you accept BTC and immediately convert it to FIAT?

Doesn't Microsoft take BTC still?

> le edgy high schooler spotted

No boomers on this board moron. Just young social outcasts like you.

They briefly removed it. r/bitcoin noticed and threatened to stop playing their video games

Incorrect. Remember this comment and your post in 5 years. Please, don't make decisions of regret now.

Yeah, I just checked. You can use Bitcoin to add funds to your Microsoft account. Microsoft is a pretty big corporation, OP invalidated.

>I only think a few will survive.
>2000 coins
>biz talks about maybe 50

you don't say you dumb nigger. We finna survive the purge we only talk about the best here.

People said the same when the internet came out

>I can see the potential. But how will I be able to use it if nobody does

Same thing with e-mail

>I can see how this can be useful. But who am I going to send this to?

Same goes for every piece of tech you now own and is avaiable to the masses. Scalability is a problem

But it is a problem that its being worked on

>I don't understand shit about the global economy
The post

>All you idiots are waiting for some large corporation to accept Bitcoin.
Who is saying this? It's the consensus that bitcoin has no real world application and it's only purpose at this point is as a store of value.

All this text to shill AMB

>cyrpto is a scam
>shills XRP

Ok jew

You can, r/buttcoin fagits just think this is a legitimate argument and always bring it up

>It’s called CryptoCURRENCY.

> im a coiner

Stopped as soon as you said XRP. I work in the financial services industry at a bank that you fucking NEETS would kill to work for or kill anyone who steps out of our offices and guess what... Ripple is a fucking joke. All of you /pol/tards and NEETs have no fucking clue how economics and global finance work especially if you think regulating bodies will let us banks move billions if not trillions of dollars with Chuck E. Cheese coins. I bet you don't even know that Ripple labs has 3 different lines of businesses and the most popular one doesn't even need the tokens. DO YOU ANY OF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BANKS WILL TRUST THE PRODUCT OF A COUPLE PEDOPHILES IN SAN FRANCISCO??? We have been moving money for nearly 50 years now with secure and government sanctioned SWIFT messaging systems. If you think that banks are going to switch their systems to xrapid you. are. fucking. deluded.

Get the fuck off the internet and go out into the real world and go work for a company that is actually relevant to the global economy to see how they function. You think you're smarter than you are because you genuinely believe the "weaponized autism" on Veeky Forums is higher IQ than some of the most brilliant people working in Fintech and Ibanking. Literally go kill yourself you boomer minded faggot. I hate all of you fucks that think you're actually intelligent just because you go against the grind. Oh and nice reddit spacing you massive degenerate faggot.

give us the quick rundown on sergeytokens

YA SISTER'S CUNT

I have no insider information like all of the LARPers that visit this Hawaiian Pineapple picking forum but its pretty logical. We have incredibly old systems that are trusted to work with 100% uptime (that's why Saas took so long to truly take form, for professional and systemically important firms you need technologies that will have a 99.99% uptime with little room for error. Startups run architectures and technology that are obviously great, powerful and easy to use but they crash often.) If you can allow existing companies to keep their backend systems intact and have a way for those to be used in smart contracts, blockchains etc, then no shit they'll adopt them. At this point LINK is just a bet and that's all. But there are already internal groups at my bank that are focused on experimentation and research (personally I think they're a fucking joke but I'm sure there are a few brilliant people that understand all of this shit). I can tell you this though. I have no idea how GS will be trading crypto but for my institution it will be all futures and swaps. Originally I thought it would be literally banks holding on to private keys in secure and encrypted systems to trade on behalf of clients but no, it's going to be futures and swaps to institutional clients. You will have institutional investors like the Fidelity's and Schwab's of the world who will take directional positions in crypto through banks because they are clueless on how to manage private keys. On the flip side (and this is the part that we are looking at as the more profitable side) you have hedge funds and less regulated investors who are savvy enough to manage private keys but there aren't any exchanges that you can trust for hedging (in b4. futures on CBOE you are LARPer) no you faggots. If you are a hedgie you don't want to signal to the market what positions you have through your hedges. You want dark pool trading and private swaps with ISDAs between you and a bank.

Also I'm fucking done with you faggots that keep calling XRP the jew's/bank's coin. IT'S. FUCKING. NOT. It is the ultimate silicon valley soyboy's wet dream. Jews are not touching that shit you retards. It's literally /pol/tards that hate joos and XRP so they associate them together which has caused the XRP fagboys to adopt this mentality that Banks are gonna use XRP
> bu bu bu user!! Banks ARE using XRP!
No retard. The banks with "partnerships" (truly a tenuous fucking term in crypto) are only experimenting or announcing partnerships to remain relevant. There are no MAJOR institutions that are experimenting with XRP. Only the small to middle market banks are because they are doing anything to remain relevant in a banking environment where scale is everything. Parts of Dodd Frank are up for repeal right now and that is in direct response to try to help local and middle market banks ease lending standards so that they can compete with the bulge brackets. And Western Union and Money Gram???? Dying companies with diminishing relevance in an increasingly tech focused society. This is a last ditch effort to remain relevant but when banks begin to use blockchain technology to transfer money it will render them useless. For money remittances, players like Stripe, Venmo and Square btfo WU and Money Gram all day long

>I’m a coiner. I’m only in this to make money.
So are 95% of the people owning crypto. This shit will be dead in 5 years.

So what is the coin that you will actually do something in the next couple years?

>Same goes for every piece of tech you now own and is avaiable to the masses
So, cell phones, fit bits, cars, etc?

This all seems legit. What coins are you in? Also how did you get into Finance, do you have a degree? Thanks

>it's only purpose at this point is as a store of value
How's that working out so far? How many stores of value do you know of where people have to be chided to 'HODL!'?

This user is transitioning from stage 1 to stage 2
>image related

Any opinion on Qash or other aspiring cryptobanks

100% Unironically All in ChainLINK and yes I have a degree in finance

Question. 28 with a marketing degree but thinking of getting a masters degree in Finance. I'm not that crazy about it, just figured with all the degenerate shitcoin gambling and being in crypto 24/7 that I'd have an affinity for it. But deep down I don't really give a shit. Is it worth it or will I ultimately get raped by kids who have been in it since 22 after getting their bachelors?

the amount of uncertainty (eg gox dumper) and extreme out of this world volatility has turned me off the market. i dont see this a an investment anymore, more like a gamble.

though i have to admit bitcoin is a true enigma. it will likely live forever and go to a million or more. but the amount of uncertainty when and how is just too much for me.

I agree with what you're saying but weren't the banks given billions of xrp for free? Might have something to do with the banks coin label.

a GLOBAL DECENTRALIZE CURRENCY and new asset class emerges and you don't see much use for it

you might be a fucking retard. have you considered that?

GTFO Junior, you know you're on your way out, stop trying to drag the rest of us down with you.

My grandfather hates nocoiner fgts like you
I forbid you from using this meme

Yes.

Cell phones took how many years to be made pocketphones (smartphones) how many years again?

Cars took how long to be massively produced and acquired by the lowest denominaror?

But this is not a simple product like a car or a phone
This is like mass media, TV, Radio, the internet.

How many years did it take for tv, and how many years for radio even? 30? 50?

And we are like 8 years in?

More or less

Honestly I haven't looked into many of them so I can't give you an educated response but here's my take on liquidity/bank like cryptos (So XRP, XLM, QASH, JNT, etc). Liquidity networks might be pretty great (its difficult to move money between countries that don't have the global liquidity like the USD, CNY, etc. has. Say you have Nigerian Dollars (i'll just call them ND for short) and you want to get it into JPY. If you lots of people in Nigeria buying xlm or xrp and lots in japan buying either then it allows you to jump from ND to JPY pretty seamlessly. For corridors that trade USD they won't be that useful because USD is already the most liquid currency in the world. And i think qash is similar to this no? or is it the same concept but crypto to crypto?
For banks, I looked into Jibrel a couple nights ago and honestly I don't buy it. A) because I don't trust saudi's from personal experience in dealing with them in deals and investmetns and B) all it is is holding real world assets in a "stamped" or approved bank and turning those into crypto assets. That's pretty stupid imo and its making finance and access to banking more complicated.

just LOL at you ripple soyboys

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institutions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bankrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralization]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%.

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's market share.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

I would probably say the latter, some of us have been interested in markets and dealing with companies since we were young and for banks they honestly would rather take a risk on the younger guy because they can pay them less than someone who's 28. But that's only if you want to go in banking and higher finance. What do you want to do career wise? Honestly an MBA is not that bad if you want to make a career change. You learn nothing of substance but you effectively buy a network (similar to how fraternity and sorority members get made fun of for "buying" their friends). Real study into finance is done on your own time. Personally if I get rich off crypto I'll be going back to school for a CSMS and take it back to finance isntead of SV

retard, banks aren't touching XRP now because of regulations. xRapid uses public crypto exchanges. They are waiting for the green light from regulators. This is not a personal opinion. At least one bank said it on public.

xRapid is superior to xCurrent (cheaper + provides settlement)

Participating banks to experiment with them. Look at the banks that received them though, no name, east asian or middle market banks that aren't large players in money remittance. Those are the JPM BAML and DB's of the world

Maybe you should have kept reading.

Oh I see now. You’re another deluded stinky linky.

Everyone will keep reading books, they’ve been around for hundreds of years. That’s the way it is. That big stupid cell phone from the 80’s, why would anybody use that? It’s expensivd and shitty. See where I’m going with this?

Just because these banks have been doing it this way for 50 years as you said doesn’t mean it won’t ever change. It may be slow but you’re too dimwitted to see that.

Check my Reddit space faggot. KYS.

For sure thanks man

I agree with almost everything. I disagree with the XRP. It's useless, it's just a cute. Banks just try it to look cool.
Anyways, half my net worth in crypto, so I hope we get another bull market and I am done.

then ur a crypto boomer. fuck off dumbass. wait and see.

dude neeeeeew retailers homeboy check em. imagine a world without worl bankers irts easy ifu try.

>MoneyGram and Western Union
what part of dying companies did you not get??
>SBI securities
pails in comparison to Nomura and Mizuho's operations and scale
> Cuallix
Tiny MM bank, MoneyGram, WU and now the likes of Strip eat their lunch
> The Asia MTM group
Literally who? lol. It's a cell phone repair shop dude, get a grip
> Arrigton Capital
"Fund denominated in XRP" so what? I can raise a fund in USD, BTC, Beanie Babies, Anime Waifus, Ammo, who gives a fuck? Mike Arrington is the founder of TechCrunch a literaly blog site. Justlol, you think he's going to be able to compete with wall street mega quants and the Novogratz, Cohen, and Griffin's of the world? get a life loser
>Mercuryfx
11-50 person company for global exchange really? Stripe and banks already eat their lunch
>IDT
Bro they sell fucking prepaid telephone cards for pajeets and mexicans to call home
Flash FX
Australian blockchain based start up. Still a start up though
>WeMakePrice
Let me know when Coupang starts to accept XRP and then maybe I might begin to take you seriously
>Selly
They sell digital products? like what? do you see what I'm getting at?
>Bichip
They make chips so what? they're gonna implant xrp into our bodies? why don't I just implant my debit card chip, it's more widely accepted, connects to my bank account, I can pay my taxes, receive venmo payments, and pay a mortgage with USD but not xrp

Do you faggots do any diligence at all? Do you think you are sophisticated investors? You haven't even begun to see how talented wall street caliber research guys are. We scrutinize investments rigorously and leave no stones unturned.

You lack vision
I imported a load of fine mexican tequila recently without paying a cent in conversion fee or.taxes. in fact, no government in the world knows that the stuff wasnt a gift

Coming in HOT, preach. I think the rippletits are salty their shit isn’t looking too tasty going forward since they’ve had the hype bomb already

LOL. You take sound bites from smart guys you see on CNBC and use those to frame your shitty arguments based on shitty and uneducated context of the world. Slow often times equals secure. In the world of money and value transfer, security and guarantee that the process works is king. I don't give a shit about fast if it's not secure in the first place. Again, you think you're really smart but you're not. Stop assuming you are intelligent ever. Step into a room with one of us bankers and you will never get a word in with those uselss, retarded arguments

Taking just fiat is actually more convenient for everyone involved if it isn't an international deal.

And they say crypto has other users than tax evasion and money laudering kek

>he doesn't know swift gets hacked almost weekly now

>DO YOU ANY OF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BANKS WILL TRUST THE PRODUCT OF A COUPLE PEDOPHILES IN SAN FRANCISCO??? We have been moving money for nearly 50 years now with secure and government sanctioned SWIFT messaging systems. If you think that banks are going to switch their systems to xrapid you. are. fucking. deluded.

Says Increasingly Nervous Nocoiner For Seventh Time This Year

you must be new here
>10 posts by this id

Thats two massive use cases and thats what normies like me will use it for
To buy a table off my carpenter friend
Have my car fixed by my other friend
Yknow, big middle finger to banking system
Whoever of those friends wants to cash out just does so
If any questions are asked, you go "oh yeah i usually move the bitcoin around a couple of walleta for safety reasons"
Also, who else is getting off on the fact that banks will be holding futures and swaps, and not the actual.asset? Its like theyll try to repeat the financial crisis, lol

Question. Why aren't you rich if you have such a great job? And really... a scam like chainlink?

>We have been moving money for nearly 50 years now with secure and government sanctioned SWIFT messaging systems
>SWIFT
>secure

kill yourself, LARPing clown.

google.com.eg/search?q=swift stole

how pathetic are you? you prolly have zero fucking ambition in your bones

Just lol. You're either 16 or still have the mentality of a child. Do you know how expensive rent and cost of living is in major hubs like NYC and London? Do you realize how much fucking taxes I pay??? It takes years of working in finance and spending money on bullshit networking, dinner and drinks to make the connections to make real money. Also yes chainlink dyor faggot

the guy just said hes some banker at a fancy company, and doesn't even 100% believe in his all in coin.
> Personally if I get rich off crypto I'll be going back to school for a CSMS and take it back to finance isntead of SV

What a douche. And why are you defending him? Maybe you're just samefagging. What a kike lol

> Personally if I get rich off crypto I'll be going back to school for a CSMS and take it back to finance isntead of SV
What´s the fucking point of being a wagecuck if you can earn with crypto much more? If you know how, of course.

From memory, quash's thing is you can sell BTC in Euro and someone else can buy it using Yen (or ND, as in your example). Basically a currency agnostic orderbook. Theres some other stuff about linking liquidity pools as well. I alao didnt go in on jibreal because I dont believe in asset tokenisation and Im fine with missing out if Im wrong

wtf is this?

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-travel-site-hotels-accept-12-cryptocurrencies/

wtf is that?

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tech-trends/china-is-set-to-launch-it-s-own-national-cryptocurrency-the-1st-in-the-world

wtf are those?

nasdaq.com/article/7-major-companies-that-accept-cryptocurrency-cm913745

Because there will be opportunities to implement blockchain and automation technologies at existing institutions. Knowing and understanding the underlying systems and architectures would be pretty fucking beneficial to be of value. You could take those skills to banks and get paid exorbitant sums, you could try to start your own fintech or join one, etc. Trading full time is for degenerates. Creating businesses and new processes will always be in demand. There will be newer and better traders

Yea that's about what I remember. QASH is definitely interesting to me, pretty solid founders as well

But you're not a blockchain expert anyway. Not a geek. Not Satoshi Nakamoto. You don't understand a fuck about bitcoin's source code, stop lying. What's the point then, if we both know this is all about money?

>I'm only in this to make money

That's why 99.99% of us are in this for

fuck yeah. i like angry people. keep it going man im edging right now

> I don’t own any because there’s not enough room to make money

what is your iq?

im dying

STop acting like you know what the fuck you are talking about you dumbass. Its very clear how naive you are to the direction this technology is heading.

Your whole statement was based around this belief that we think cryptos are going to replace fiat in everyday shopping. No one but fucking morons think that.

You have no clear idea where this market is heading. Stay stupid.

>Trading full time is for degenerates.

If you consider crypto a ponzi, it's actually the best, most pragmatic mindset possible. If crypto takes off as a stunning, revolutionary technology, you're part of it. If not, then you still make a good chunk of money off of the greater fool. What's the point of being an idealist if pragmatists are paid more?

This is reasonable. Traditional investments in stocks/bonds or even real estate is a much safer bet then cryptos. I would never put a large amount of money into them and hope to retire off it.

It is highly speculative but a couple thousand you can afford to lose and just hold for a few years can net you good returns.

Yeah cause the only option of making money is living in NYC. What a lie you tell your self every day. I bet you'll be wagecucking the same job in. 10 years, wondering why a Veeky Forums meme coin didn't work out for you.

good lord you are a massive fucking faggot, and also a complete goddamn idiot.
PLEASE never post on here again.

the abolustlete state of retarded no ripplers

>no banks no companies
>ok some banks are considering a pilot, but still no companies
>ok some banks are running a pilot, but still no companies
>ok some banks finished the xCurrent pilot and will use it, and some companies are running xRapid, but these companies aren't important enough
>....
>...
>2019
>ok 10% of banks are still not using Ripple. you said Ripple will take over ALLtransactions.
>ok 99% of banks and institutions use Ripple, but who cares

hey user, let me know how many companies are using your shitcoin or even considering it.

Underpated Roast

>Not buying internet money which is tantamount to treason and active participation in money laundering scheme
>2020-2
>it's only just begun user-kun

>Ripple is working on implementing XRP.

>I only think a few will survive. XRP
legitimately stopped reading there