What can I cook!?

I fell off my brothers roof drunk last night and broke my leg. I forgot to go food shopping before I broke my leg, So I can't go for awhile and no one can go food shopping for me for 2 more days

What can I cook? I don't know how to cook so I don't know what I have here

>eggs
>butter 1/2 stick
>oil
>flour
>pre made meatballs
>frozen tortellini (I think that's what it is)
>various pastas (but no sauce)
>tuna

And various condiments and spices

oh yea and some spiced mozzarella cheese

peapod, shoprite from home?
Do you even internet?

I'm at home. I can stand If I take these heath ledger pills they gave me

Pasta and salt go well together and mix with a little butter and it'll taste good op

Take the pills. All of them. And while you're slowly slipping into a drug coma, curse yourself for not having a bank account and using your debit card to order groceries online to be delivered straight to your door.

Oil, chili flakes, pasta, meatballs, and cheese

Eggs on toast you nigger

Pasta and ketchup. Nothing else.

I don't have bread my nigger

well throw away all of that garbage. just order grubhub or seamless.

dont have those? order groceries via instacart.

dont have that? eat delivery pizza.

Wallet is still unaccounted for. I'm assuming It's still in my pants they cut off me, But I can't find my pants

Cook tuna in butter along with various spices (garlic, cumin, etc), add egg and milk (if you have it?) cook pasta in this mixture.
Congrats you've now got tuna pasta.

You should be put down.

Olive oil makes a decent pasta sauce. Saute some red chili flakes, garlic, even bread crumbs until toasted. Toss with drained pasta and it's tasty. Cheese on top.

I like a bechamel sauce pasta. Toast equal parts butter/oil and flour, like a Tbsp of each a couple of minutes (a roux), and then add in milk , and simmer until thickened. At this point, throw in all the cheese in your fridge, garlic powder, italian seasoning, whatever you like together.
Frozen meatballs can be kicked up a notch with a pan saute, and sauced with some asian flavors, bbq-ketchup-jelly kind of party things, tomato, even sour cream and onion kind of sauce.

this.

if you don't have an emergency paypal or debit card for food service you deserve your fate.

Don't worry. I'll put him down.

OP, you're a good for nothing low life degenerate.

This didn't even cross my mind. No kidding. Who doesn't have at least a thousand dollars on your PayPal account?

yeah, what kind of moron doesn't have like 30 dollars you sarcastic piece of human shit.

now fucking starve to death faggot.

I'm not certain who you're addressing but even poor people like me have an account with PayPal worth $2,000-$2,500. I am dirt poor. I'm talking scraping by on $200 per month for food.

>200 dollars a month on food
>scraping by

Something tells me you buy a lot of frozen, processed foods. Not even the cheap shit. You must be buying corn dogs, hot pockets, and chicken wings, because it is extremely easy to eat large portion meals for less than 200 a month person.

Pasta can be served with olive oil + spices.

You'd be wrong. I love to cook and I love to follow trendy recipes. I have my favorites but I enjoy exploring new concoctions. My only drawback is my mother who've I had to take in. She likes canned ravioli and Dinty Moore stew.

I coax her away from it though. She digs my chili mac and rigatoni.

My budget is tight but I scrape by well enough. I cut corners often but you do what you have to.

I don't see the problem then. Is buying your mother's canned food the reason there's a dent in your budget?

Also, that whole "trendy recipes" thing makes me cringe, but you got to have variety here and there. But someone worried about their budget shouldn't be too concerned with being trendy.

You can buy frozen vegetables for under 2 dollars a bag. That's no more than 60 bucks to have vegetables every day of the month. Buying meat markdowns is always a good thing, and you can buy family packs and then portion it out.

If you were to eat meat every day for a month, which is unnecessary, then you'd average 3 dollars per pound, which is a bit high, and 1 pound each day. That's 90 dollars. So far, that's 150 bucks, maximum.

Next, you do the whole beans, potatoes, and onions thing.10 pounds of potatoes should last at least a week, and goes for 3 bucks. Beans are anywhere from 99 cents a pound to 3 dollars a pound, depending in hour choice.

Go with pinto beans.

Onions fluctuate, but they all taste relatively similar, so buy whatever is cheaper.

You should still have at least 30 dollars to play with for your meme food recipes. Maybe once a week, try something snazzy.

put all your ingedients in a bowl or pot with a lid... then heres the secret put any black powder, explosives or other bomb making supplies you may have in too. light the fuse and cover. in 30 seconds or less you should have a nice warm meal. mmmmmmmmmm smokey