I'm sorry for starting a new chainlink thread but my friend told me they're making moves on Rebbit...

I'm sorry for starting a new chainlink thread but my friend told me they're making moves on Rebbit. Thomas Hodges posted a thread to the Chainlink subreddit forum yesterday and all this information is updated.

They want to distance themselves from Veeky Forums.

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
archive.org/details/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thomas only posted this discussion topic to the Chainlink subreddit forum and not to the Linktrader subreddit forum. They'll probably be making an announcement about this switchover and having an official reddit channel soon.

>had to specifically state no racism and links to Veeky Forums

Lmao

>No links to Veeky Forums
Wtf? We made those faggots.

and it's interesting that the Wiki is new but they have yet to officially announce it anywhere but on this subreddit that they haven't told anyone about becoming officially affiliated with yet.

to add I know sergey and co. have been on the sidebar for a while I mean that they've finally officially started to use

We should thank god they want to distance themselves from us. We’ll kill anything we touch if we can

pretty much

That yt video of the kid screaming about chainlink made me so anxious.

have you ever looked at their twitter? Every reply is a bunch of memespouting autists, it's just cringy and they should do everything possible to be rid of this shithole if they want to be successful.

link please?

Good. I love you losers but the 1% of biz that spills into the real world is fucking poison. Like those faggots chirping Sergey at the superconference. Veeky Forums should stay on Veeky Forums, it’s not meant for the real world you stupid no-friend aspies.

Thanks for letting us know OP. I think I will start posting quality content to that sub instead, if they want to make it their official subreddit, I'll help them make it less shit.
LINKtrader is cancer, it's just a biz offshoot

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Good news

You have no choice but to double down on the memes

dude ... what the FUCK. was that it for real?

I saw this russian kid crying with his mom. were those the actual translation or it was a parody?

He admitted to starting at least three ChainLink threads per day since October.

>They want to distance themselves from Veeky Forums.
Yeah I can't imagine why they'd want to do that.

>begging for link

is he seriously that legit autistic?
this meme is too real

no it's not real, that kid is on fiverr. Someone paid him so that they could troll stinky linkies

He’s an actor, posts on fiverr

It was a paid FUD. Why do you think there's a Bizraeli thread in the background.

You would be amazed how autistic some people who post here are. The guy on /sp/ who stalked a tripfag is a personal favourite
archive.org/details/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF

Flag, not thread.

That's the flag of israel not Veeky Forums

Quick rundown?

But ya it's true
Im a neet and i search and lurk non-stop about link
I was in every AB thread and other serious thread where anons dug out some stuff
In my head there is gigantic complex web about chainlink
There is so much weird coincidences which point in some way directly or indirectly towards this projects that its just real spooky
At this point im sure that this project literally cant fail and im all in

No begging, faggot.

Now I feel safe buying Link, thx user.