My Top 4 longterm hodls that will make you a millionaire

Longterm hodler master race here. I honestly couldnt care less about short term price fluctuations because Im not a weak-willed little bitch like most of you. I got all my money tied up in a handful of safe projects and I would be willing to walk away for 1-2 years... and there would be a good chance to come back to solid profits. Comfy af desu.

Here are my picks:

>BTC. Like it or not but this big swinging dick will be king for the foreseeable future. I cant believe there are people here who are 100% in alts. I shiggy diggy m8. Inb4 autistic poorfags sperging out. Inb4 muh roger ver
>QASH. Regulation is coming and these fags are on top of their game. This shit alone is gonna make me rich af. Basically backed by the nip government, regulation compliant, heavy industry connections. 10/10 rock solid longterm project
>VEN. Actual real world use case, has been in development for years, ridiculous partnerships, staking rewards. This is going places.
>OMG. Literally backed by one of asias biggest payment processors. Staking rewards, some of the smartest minds in crypto working on it, will bring innovative new tech to ETH. This is a winner.

I have more speculative plays but these are my longterm hodls and I just keep buying more when it dips. Now go on and do what you do best biz. Sperg out autistically and tell me what a fag I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

datnoid.com/@satoshi/coins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ETH. Flippening will happen this summer guaranteed.

That feel when you own all of those as well.

Also REQ, unironically.

>long-term "hodler"
>/biz
GTFO

QASH could be very big.. Curious to see if any competitors show up soon though I doubt they'd have such a stacked team.

This. If you say hodler youre a faggot. Not bad picks for a faggot though.

>BTC
>ETH
>OMG
>LINK

Meet me by the grav-chamber on the north side of Clavius just past the sea of tranquility in 2023, my friend's stashed some moondust cut with meteor cum there.

Sweet I'm building my cabin on the south side.

Rare quality post. Take note newfags. This man preaches wisdom. Dump your verge and tron bags for a smart investment

LINK
QASH
IOTA

Its a weird stack but I feel Ive covered a lot of ground. Got my meme, my estsblishment boringshot and my wannabe bluechip.
Will add a proper bluechip when the market shits itself proper.

Newfags with 20-30k should invest In those or 5-10k (not in btc) in just one of the other 3.
Then you can make it

the fact that 2/4 of your picks are based in Asia tells me you're retarded. You realize China has less money in crypto than piddly Switzerland? China is not going to be a leader in crypto. Look into coins from Singapore, Japan, and MAYBE Korea if you want coins from Asia... Otherwise the West is where innovation will be for our lifetimes... China just crawled out from the mud ffs.

I will say I like VEN tho, and I want to like Neo because Da Hong is the man

100% XRP

LINK
AMB
ETH
UTNP

lol... XRP and Ripple are 2 seperate things friend and xrp is the short straw

what about xlm? no long term gains?

>OMG
>ICX
>BTC
no 4th

Link, Amb, Req, Neo

hodl or trade
>LTC/BTC
>BNT/ETH
>FCT

alt coin gambling
tier 1
>OMG, LINK
tier 2
>XLM, ZEC, XMR, CVC, DGB
tier 3
>ICX, XRP, ETN

100% dbc

BRAIN GANG

its heavily regulated in china right now but the few that are in government favor will explode. vechain will be one of them. and omg is japanese based but will be global in no time. being able to pay instantly in any currency with low fees is universal.

Is IOTA worth buying at all? Seems like a good long term project with a good team.

This.

>Tier 2 alt gambling
>XMR
u fucking wot

>thinking the government isn't going to be faster on your ass than nog asking for gibs

>Thinking they didn't create crypto in the first place

Me too user ... me too

The black market is 20% of the global economy. Monero is here to stay.

what is open source?

For real though you're retarded if that's your reason to not hold it.
You might as well fuck off and buy meme stocks

isn't the black market adopting litecoin, or is it just a hold me over until it's XMR.

ITT people subconsciously falling for the "all-natural" QASH shilling

If these privacy coins are the bridge between black markets and fiat currency governments are going to regulate/ban them until they are worthless.

Not shilling, DGAF if you buy or not.
In fact, don't buy, it's shit. Doesn't even have any memes.

Is there a coin exchange that doesn't need a phone number? I don't need to purchase anything with USD, just trade crypto.

Tradeshitoshi and shittopia lol

yea cos the governments so good at preventing people from using illegal things.

BTC
ICX
ADA
DRGN

ETH
VEN
ICX
OMG
JNT
BTO

Dubs of heil Hitler truth confirmed.

low risk ez holds:
XLM
XMR
ETH

speculative moonshots
NANO
BCH

Honest answer. Yes. Pour all of your money into it if you're not a fucking idiot.

Or keep buying link and nano. Your choice.

goslingtoken.com

TEL. I can't wait to see the Pink Wojaks

first mention i've seen of this coin in a month. i'm glad i'm not the only user who still unironically believes this will be big by EOY

all in on amb. want to scoop up some link too because why not cunts

>OMG. Literally backed by one of asias biggest payment processors.

Lol no. Omise is not even the largest payment processor in Thailand let alone Asia. Most online commerce sites I’ve encountered here are using 2C2P.

If OMG wants to moon, Omise needs to increase their footprint way more. Acquiring Paysbuy was a step in the right direction but there’s still a long road ahead in very competitive market.

It’s a solid coin though and it will do fine. Just don’t except any lambos.

QASH
NAS
AMB

Considering adding POLY to that? Not sure

see my bags and get mad fags.

datnoid.com/@satoshi/coins

Not even good

Cool site though.

umad?

LN = blockstream ico.

Buy more XRP.

What do you think about goldman sachs backed circle buying poloniex? I thought QASH had a partnership with Goldman. Is it bad for QASH?

>qash

Stay strong user. I'm trying to snag a couple million more.

>gonna be rich
>mostly priced-in high mcap shit with competors that are much more credible
ok man

suuuuuure

Hey that's my portfolio too!

Yes sure! What are you fucking stupid?

Did the government banning cocaine make it worthless?

Amb
Trac
Jnt

Any combination of these three and at least 5k into them now will result in a millionaire EOY.

OP is 100% correct except put VEN before QASH

tezos

All-in VEN but I have inside information so yeah.

$MAN
$AMB

future millionaire

Share so yeah

>TRAC
>EVE
>AMB
>RLC
>TAU
You wanna be poor? Don’t buy these
Also LINK and REQ

yeah, so ya share ok right ya.