What's wrong with Jupiter's south pole?

What's wrong with Jupiter's south pole?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4848341
youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Constipation. It's well-shaven, though.

that wart is a big turnoff

It's a beauty mark you uncultured swine.

jerk'd hard

got any more?

I don't know the sauce, I've got it from Veeky Forums.

Jupiter is male. What the fuck is this shit?

fucking /a/ pedos infesting my Veeky Forums

Fuck off

MY Veeky Forums

Everything is a cute anime girl where the japanese are concerned.
G*d bless those slanted eyes bastards.

Well, for starters, it's not a hexagon.

must be boring to force this meme

Weaboos? In my Veeky Forums?

(You)

It's more likely than you chink.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4848341
here you go

Jupiter is flat.

What kind of cosmic dark arts make this hexagon that is probably larger than our planet?

You fools want us to travel into space where old pantheons go to die

The aggregate formation of of electromagnetic effects in a volatile, polar region. Its probably due to a core with an axial tilt that rotates at a particular frequency. Its the likely reason, since the hexagon rotates with the other gasses, its just an emergant shape.

youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w

no they have a new probe their right now but didnt take a camera int his day and age of HD quality pictures

it really pisses me off we're not going to get and HD close ups of Jupiter I really wanted to see those clouds and gasses close up and maybe see thems wirling in their glorious majesty fucking hell why didn't they take a camera?! Are the fucking stupid?!

Amalthea, Io, Callisto, trojan sluts, now this Juno piece.

I am Jupiter. Do you understand when I speak to you, that I all that I do is to accrue fucking BITCHES To me, to MYSELF. Because I Jupiter. Now this Juno bitch mine too and she toss my salad and she love it! SHE LOVE IT. All she do is make me the chicken tetrazinni and excuse herself before Ganymede come home after a late shift at the hospital. I know it turn Ganymede on but I don't put it in her face, you know, I got another crib.

Yes this asteroid came at me I'm still walking. I got shot at the club and now they only want me more. They want that Legend. Look into my Eye.

I fucking Jupiter.