Homemade Oxytocin

I don't usually browse Veeky Forums, but I figured there ought to be a biochemist around here.

I've noticed that I work at least 10 times better (and also just as much happier) under the influense of oxytocin, and considering I don't have the time or personality to get hugged all the time, I figured "what if I had a nasal spray with oxytocin?"

Google gave me nothing on home-brewn oxytocin. So where can I find a step-by-step guide? Or a scientific paper on the matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-425780.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oxygen+toes+sin(aq)

Chem isn't my specialty but I can tell you right now that, unless you have enough capital to buy a factory, buying the pills will be a bazillion times cheaper than manufacturing your own. Both methods are illegal though, and if I were you I'd go for a legal opioid like Kratom: less addictive and less dangerous.

Or you could just fall in love...

the only way

Oxytocin not Oxycontin you twat.

It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Just get a big teddy bear and hug that! Rub your face in it and stuff it's really great. Make sure it's really big though so you can really give it big hugs.
That's what I do anyway and it seems to work well enough.

You're pathetic

You're either an addict or DEA (FBI).
Or simply stupid.
Peace be with you.

Kratom is NOT an opioid.

I don't think you've tried it.
That or you have a girlfriend to do those things with.

You just seem so desperate for love

That doesn't follow at all. Obviously you're not going to get love from a teddy bear. You are going to get good feels though, so why not take advantage of that?

You'll become desensitized. The neuroreceptors that transmit the hormone will wear down if you force the hormone through your system. It's how drug addiction happens; they have to take more and more to get their fix because their neurons will bottleneck the dosage more and more as they continue to dose.

Yeah I feel desperate for love and hugs and things but if no one wants to give me those things I have to find them somewhere else. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If you don't have a lab the synthesis would be pretty impossible, probably impractically expensive for personal use even if you did however it's just a polypeptide, could do it with commercially available boc protected amino acids.
It's used to induce labor, and is apparently quite cheap, did you even look anything up before posting?

It's almost definitely unsafe to administer something like this yourself and you'll probably find the desired effects are not directly or completely bound to the chemical. Honestly consider the teddy bear. Or take a colleague drinking and open up about how you like to hug people once suitably inebriated. Either you will become a laughing stock or they will reciprocate and you have a hugging buddy.

Here's a google result

bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-425780.html

Look up some papers through Tor, you won't get any information here Agent Smith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
Not. An. Opioid.
It's also unscheduled. Legend drugs aren't illegal to purchase, posses or consume without a prescription. Only sale/distribution to those without prescriptions is, and that's to protect people like OP from fucking themselves up because they think some random-ass hormone with an extremely varied biological role makes them work 10 times better.

This is what everyone on /mlp/ does with their plushies.

Great people, /mlp/.

I'm not like them! D;

Dude, home you brew is oxytocin in head...

Actually the one you have to be given in woman for realease child out of their body is for being hospital chipped as home..