Tfw the stock is THICC

>tfw the stock is THICC

That's just semen, isn't it?

I think you might be dehydrated if you think that's what semen normally looks like.

Could be aged semen.

High gelatin content is good, right?

Well what do you think went into the stock, user?

You're supposed to aim for as much gelatin as you can possibly get.

aged semen, I JUST fucking said so

Aged semen is orange-ish colors

How do you guys not know about jizzus?

How do you think I know the color?

I think thats just Aspic

please refrain form making racial slurs

spic

I love aspic. Am I weird? It's like nice-tasting jello.

That's what heated semen looks like though.

Jello is American kid aspic.

I've been pretty busy, guys.

looks ok, but the color is so echhh. do you not roast your bones at like 450+ to get nice color/flavor?

I roasted them, but not as long as I should have. Also, there was very little meat on the bones, mostly just marrow and connective tissue. Next time, I'll use neck bones or maybe add a beef shank or two to get a richer flavor.

It's not bad overall, but there's a lot of room to make it better.

i usually use pretty well scraped bones and roast em (heavily salted) at about 475, with halved onions and garlic. i'm fond of shoulder bones and shin bones

finished, these shoulder bones were pretty meaty tho

Damn, that looks really good. I gotta look for bones like that next time I'm making stock.

yeahh. i'm always on the hunt for them! I buy my chickens whole and butcher them myself, so i often save the spines for k i l l e r ramen.

those were pork shoulders on sale for like 2$ a pack, also bought some pork fat for a dollar or so. if you ask the butcher guys to save you some and call when it's ready it helps haha. oxtail is good too. i make huge batches and portion out in my freezer for later